SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #21 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not defending TM in any way, but does anyone think that she just snapped? Anyone that has been down the path of a cheating partner knows the anger, rage, hatred and humiliation that is felt.. Being involved with a married person is dangerous, you don't know all of the personalities of those involved. None of this is an excuse for murder.

If she had an open marriage and had a boyfriend herself why would she snap?

The IE charges sure are a mystery and are what is making this all seem especially salacious, when really, we do not know if they were of a sexual nature at all. Could be some sort of nudity, i.e public urination, removing clothes to change or wash, etc...guess we will have to wait and see.

JMO

No argument here, cluciano63. But, I wonder why all four of the warrants would read "Sex / Indecent exposure" as the description of offense, unless sex was involved.

SECTION 16-15-130
(A)(1) "It is unlawful for a person to wilfully, maliciously, and indecently expose his person in a public place, on property of others, or to the view of any person on a street or highway."

"A person who violates the provisions of subsection (A)(1) is guilty of a misdemeanor and, upon conviction, must be fined in the discretion of the court or imprisoned not more than three years, or both."

We don't know for sure, but after doing some reading on SC law, it sure looks to me like "Sex / Indecent exposure" on the warrant would most likely refer to indecently exposing one's person in a public place through the act of sex. MOO

<snipped>
I also seem to remember the words "willful" and "malicious" being included, but I could be wrong. My mind is overloading with information. If I'm remembering correctly, I doubt it is something more benign, like public urination.

Those words were used, but I think the specific words were used as legaleze, for warrant purposes. See above BBM for wording in the law.

TM got everything she wanted on a silver platter (even if it wasn't washed beforehand). jmo

I think people have been walking lightly around her for a very long time.

Her words probably have always cut like a knife. What TM wants, she gets. SM was one of the main fools to help her get it for her?

I'm waiting on the edge of my seat to find out if SM went out after the IE shots to meet HE alone or did this wicked lady have the power to make SM act like a fool and help kill her and do all this other crazy stuff I imagine, gah.

Wish SM had a friend to speak up. The Disney ladies and the drunk friend on fb aren't really verification of who he is. Only thing I've read is he was hitting on all the girls at TK.

Wouldn't I love to wake up to "ex-mistress of SM speaks up" in the morning just to give more insight into this guy. He'd have to be just as whacked as TM.

jmo

I'm pretty new to this case and have been trying to read as much as possible in order to catch up, so I apologize if this has already been thrown out there, but it is possible that the indecent exposure charges are a result of TM and SM engaging in sexual relations sometime after murdering HE? As in the final act that would solidify their togetherness forever.

Doing that seems right up their disgustingly delusional alley.

I can't believe I wrote that its so sickening :(

Someone probably brought this up, but I missed it:

Horry County Police won't say what they found, but they will say that through the process of elimination at the evidence recovered from the home on Friday, they know who kidnapped and murdered Heather Elvis back in December.

Capt. Dale Buchanan with Horry County Police said, "We have evidence that will be processed with us. SLED is assisting us with processing some of the forensic evidence. Is some of that evidence DNA? Yes."

http://www.wistv.com/story/24804641/hcpd-couple-to-be-charged-with-murder-of-heather-elvis

This is from an article after the murder charge was announced and he appears to be saying they still have more evidence being processed for DNA. Am I reading it right?

Also he mentioned "the process of elimination" helped them arrive at the conclusion it was down to SM and TM. Is he saying they cleared her father or other people living in the compound?

I'm finally caught up! :cheer:

I wish I could remember where, but in an interview with LE today, DNA evidence was alluded to, as was something about "process of elimination."

IMHO, they found Heather's DNA in one of the trucks.

Idk if he knew, but he did have another FB account. I imagine that was his real account. It's deleted now, but I sure wish we knew when he deleted it. He also had a Twitter account, also deleted. The user name he used was sidisney76.

has anyone checked Heathers Twitter to see if follower/following???

I'm pretty new to this case and have been trying to read as much as possible in order to catch up, so I apologize if this has already been thrown out there, but it is possible that the indecent exposure charges are a result of TM and SM engaging in sexual relations sometime after murdering HE? As in the final act that would solidify their togetherness forever.

It is possible concerning the IE charge from 12/18. I agree it would be consistent with some of the things we have heard regarding TM and SM.

Someone probably brought this up, but I missed it:

Horry County Police won't say what they found, but they will say that through the process of elimination at the evidence recovered from the home on Friday, they know who kidnapped and murdered Heather Elvis back in December.

Capt. Dale Buchanan with Horry County Police said, "We have evidence that will be processed with us. SLED is assisting us with processing some of the forensic evidence. Is some of that evidence DNA? Yes."

http://www.wistv.com/story/24804641/hcpd-couple-to-be-charged-with-murder-of-heather-elvis

This is from an article after the murder charge was announced and he appears to be saying they still have more evidence being processed for DNA. Am I reading it right?

Also he mentioned "the process of elimination" helped them arrive at the conclusion it was down to SM and TM. Is he saying they cleared her father or other people living in the compound?
I was thinking process of elimination as: "Does this item belong to any of the people in this house/truck/property we are searching? If no, does it belong to HE?". Or "Can we prove this picture found on this property we are searching was taken on Dec 17-18th by whomever?". Or "Can we prove this is the truck we saw in some surveillance video?" Or even better "Does this cell phone we just found here belong to HE?" Things like that.

I'm finally caught up! :cheer:

I wish I could remember where, but in an interview with LE today, DNA evidence was alluded to, as was something about "process of elimination."

IMHO, they found Heather's DNA in one of the trucks.

Idk if he knew, but he did have another FB account. I imagine that was his real account. It's deleted now, but I sure wish we knew when he deleted it. He also had a Twitter account, also deleted. The user name he used was sidisney76.

There's a nifty tool, people browser that can get twitter accounts, but I don't think we can retrieve facebook

I think SM's family will be invaluable, at least I hope since TM is behind bars. Cutting off ones family like was stated on Dis by TM needs looked at closely. jmo

eta, link provide in this thread.

<snipped>

Also, looks like he has the same username on SampleSwap (music artists), Pinterest and possibly YouTube. FWIW, there is also a profile on ExploreTalent for model/actor.

Joined during Sierra LaMar's thread but had problems with account since then and recently rejoined.
I was never 100% convinced of the Moorer's guilt until now. If my husband had an affair with a girl who turned up missing, I'd have a few choice words for her too and wouldn't care if she disappeared.
I've followed a lot of cases and this one has me puzzled!!! If Heather and Sidney ended their affair in October, what transpired that would cause either Tammy, Sidney, or both to want to kill Heather in December? Was it a coincidence that her roommate was out of town, and would either of the Moorer's know that? Did Heather contact Sidney to tell him she was alone and wanted to see him? If not, what on the Moorer's part chose that night to kill her???

Thanks for the link! I'm on my phone. Is the "dum dum kitty" video the only one he uploaded. I was fascinated to hear his voice if only for a snippet. Totally not what I expected. I have voices assigned to both SM and TM in my head.

"That's the dumbest(effin?) thing I've ever seen."

Oh really? Because it's actually a cat being a cat and most likely hunting a ground dwelling animal. The dumbest thing I've ever seen? Sidney Moorer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Married couple charged with murdering Heather Elvis after husband's affair as house search 'reveals evidence of killing'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-husbands-lover-20-two-months-vanished.html

Tammy Moorer's attorney added that she will be cleared.

'To the best of my knowledge, Tammy does not know Heather Elvis at all,' defense attorney Greg McCollum said. 'I don't think they've ever met.'

really?????never met Heather?????huh????

RE: I'm pretty new to this case and have been trying to read as much as possible in order to catch up

Welcome to the thread, ezuke, and good luck with the catching up.. I've been hanging around here since the first week, read every post & linked article, and scrutinized every map and photo, at least once. Still can't catch up.. If not for amazon & gift bags last December, the gkids would have just had to forgo their Christmas presents..

RE: Doing that seems right up their disgustingly delusional alley.
I can't believe I wrote that its so sickening

ezuke, long gone are the days of Roger L. Depue, John Douglas, and R. Ressler; pioneers of the FBI BSU; 'witch's unit(BAU2)', when the behavioral profilers routinely entered the abyss; unfathomable darkness of the twisted minds of evil serial predators like E. Kemper, T. Bundy, R. Hansen, etc.

RE: it is possible that the indecent exposure charges are a result of TM and SM engaging in sexual relations sometime after murdering HE? As in the final act that would solidify their togetherness forever?

ezuke, imo, not only possible, but probable.. yet, ironically, it seems that their togetherness has been solidified, in the end. Just not as they had planned it..
Prologue: &#8216;In the Mind of a Killer&#8217;

This isn&#8217;t the Hollywood version. It isn&#8217;t sanitized, or prettied up, or rendered into art. This is the way it really happens. If anything, it&#8217;s worse than the way I describe it&#8230;

'AS I HAD SO MANY TIMES BEFORE, I PUT MYSELF IN THE MIND OF THE KILLER'.. Quote: John Douglas...

He goes on to say that he also enters the mind of the victim to enable him to see the whole picture&#8230;.

Imo, this very stressful experience could cause a strong minded person, severe physical and mental health issues, imo..

As do Catholic Priests that perform multiple exorcisms, Agent Douglas, paid a hefty price with his health, even though he possessed a very high tolerance due to the enormous level of &#8216;evil&#8217; that he and his team routinely encountered..

'Journey into the Darkness'
http://www.amazon.com/Journey-Into-Darkness.../dp/1439199817

Married couple charged with murdering Heather Elvis after husband's affair as house search 'reveals evidence of killing'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-husbands-lover-20-two-months-vanished.html

Tammy Moorer's attorney added that she will be cleared.

'To the best of my knowledge, Tammy does not know Heather Elvis at all,' defense attorney Greg McCollum said. 'I don't think they've ever met.'

really?????never met Heather?????huh????

"To the best of my knowledge the earth is flat, period"... sure hope Tammy Moorer's attorney has a very good therapist...

Welcome to the thread, ezuke, and good luck with the catching up.. I've been hanging around here since the first week, read every post & linked article, and scrutinized every map and photo, at least once. Still can't catch up.. If not for amazon & gift bags last December, the gkids would have just had to forgo their Christmas presents..

ezuke, long gone are the days of Roger L. Depue, John Douglas, and R. Ressler; pioneers of the FBI BSU; 'witch's unit(BAU2)', when the behavioral profilers routinely entered the abyss; unfathomable darkness of the twisted minds of evil serial predators like E. Kemper, T. Bundy, R. Hansen, etc.

ezuke, imo, not only possible, but probable.. yet, ironically, it seems that their togetherness has been solidified, in the end. Just not as they had planned it..

RSBM: Thanks FF- you got me up to speed on this case- at least the gist of who, where, general ick :) Now, to read backwards...

Warrants: Heather Elvis kidnapped, murdered at Peachtree Landing

comprehensive links including

View the complete HCPD arrest warrants here: http://bit.ly/Nsb72k (Note: this is a 6-megabyte PDF file)

View the complete HCPD news release here: http://bit.ly/1fxRkcu

Inside the Courtroom: Murder charges read for the first time in front of the Elvis family:

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/24810...d-for-the-first-time-in-front-of-elvis-family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX