SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I understand it, they weren't legally divorced, just separated. He didn't want her to get half his money if they did divorce. Not that any of that makes it ok, lol. And yaaaay, he's free and local to me....ugh.
Lead singer of metal band As I Lay Dying pleads guilty to soliciting wife's murder (Rock/Christian band)

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/wo...s+pleads+guilty+soliciting/9550140/story.html

This is why I sometimes find it hard to wrap my head around killers-it doesn't seem logical. Already divorced w/3 kids & was gonna kill her over custody/alimony?
I really don't get it sometimes....

SUMMARY of INDECENT EXPOSURE

SNIPPED
I watched the news clip.
He said there was no "smoking gun" that led to the murder charges. He said LE had a combination of evidence and then the search at the M's home yielded evidence that tied in with what they had and produced more. He elaborated by saying they didn't find video evidence of the Moorer's murdering the victim or anything of that nature.

I took this remark as pertaining exclusively to video evidence found in the Moorer home on Friday, not video evidence in the entire investigation.

So that means no photo evidence of it either right?

Lead singer of metal band As I Lay Dying pleads guilty to soliciting wife's murder (Rock/Christian band)

http://www.vancouversun.com/news/wo...s+pleads+guilty+soliciting/9550140/story.html

This is why I sometimes find it hard to wrap my head around killers-it doesn't seem logical. Already divorced w/3 kids & was gonna kill her over custody/alimony?
I really don't get it sometimes....
O/T She was obviously right to restrict his visits with their three adopted children. Go figure....

MOO. . .

Some things came together for me tonight. I'm just going to throw it out there and see what you all think. I'm kind of trying to address the little tidbits that don't seem to fit.

I do think SM lured HE to PTL with the pay phone call. Once there, I think they blocked her in. HE had some problems with an abusive ex, because didn't TE say that that was his initial thought? I'm betting those issues are something HE shared with SM.

No one ever heard a gun shot that night. This was personal for TM, so I think if something like a gun was used she would have unloaded on HE. It seems that didn't happen. I think TM beat her to death. And knowing what we know about SM's prior arrest, I think he held HE so she couldn't fight back. TM is MUCH bigger than HE anyway. TM and SM thought they set themselves up nicely with two possible patsies.

Coming back to the "knowing something was wrong" within 20 minutes at PTL by TE and LE now saying PTL was the scene of the crime, I think there had to be blood evidence there. If it was a beating, there would be blood on the ground somewhere.

Stay with me here . . .

If TM did the beating, she likely shed some blood too. We know SM was a POI in the very beginning, but I don't think LE thought TM was, at that time. Once LE gets their "video evidence" they knew TM was likely also at PTL. LE can bring SM and TM in on OJ, because of that video evidence and execute a search warrant. Through "process of elimination" they ID TM's DNA as the other blood at PTL.

Yeah, that's all I got. . .whadda ya think?

agree w/most but I think they pulled guns on her-she wrestled but did damage-was subdued & taken away to be dispatched by firearm in a secluded location & then dumped over that "bridge" I mentioned b4 where there were active gators (was still warm).
I believe she was stripped naked first & they took all her belongings.
In one of her Dis blogs she mentioned moving a trunk aside in the room and finding all kinds of goodies. She made the comment that it looked like things had accumulated there a long while.She only returned SOME.
From that I feel she got the idea to dispose of Heathers belongings in a similar manner when they went down to FL for SM marathon run.I think they knew they were being followed then. She also had a longtime friend down there who lived near a palm tree farm..maybe there??
If it was in the new red truck I hope there's a record of every location it went UNLESS Daddy's truck didn't have On-Star & she knew it night be less obvious.
Thanks for ur thots,,it got me thinking!

So that means no photo evidence of it either right?
IMO, I wouldn't say that definitively, no. No video means no moving pictures, not no still pictures. He didn't say there was no video or pictures, so to me, that leaves pictures possibly on the table.

Given that Tammy probably went onto her tumblr (heather's), did any posts go missing? I think it's highly likely. I wonder if Heather had a kik account?

I think it is highly likely. TM is the one that ranted about Heather's social media and then said that several months were missing. How did she know that if she didn't know Heather? Why was she trolling Heather's social media? I think TM gave herself away in her rant and I think the prosecutor, or solicitor as they are called in SC, is going to have a pretty easy time establishing that TM or SM are the ones that made the posts. I also think it will help to establish the time that SM and/or TM actually made physical contact with Heather that morning.

Salem

I disagree about Heather not posting the last 10x on Tumblr. But, I guess we won't know until it's verified from computer history. If we even ever get that info...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you think she posted the pictures also? That's the part I don't believe Heather put up. I think TM did that because of the post that TM made on facebook and the things she said. I could be wrong, but after reading that rant I got the impression that TM was a bit proud of herself for having worked all that social media out the way she wanted it - 4 months of stuff that disappeared, and some trashy photos to mislead others.

Just the way I read it. I could be wrong, but I do think it is part of the case and it will come out in court if TM/SM did it because it will be important to the timeline. If they didn't do it, we may never hear anymore about it.

Salem

I think it is highly likely. TM is the one that ranted about Heather's social media and then said that several months were missing. How did she know that if she didn't know Heather? Why was she trolling Heather's social media? I think TM gave herself away in her rant and I think the prosecutor, or solicitor as they are called in SC, is going to have a pretty easy time establishing that TM or SM are the ones that made the posts. I also think it will help to establish the time that SM and/or TM actually made physical contact with Heather that morning.

Salem

BBM:
I think she was trolling "everything Heather"- as soon as she found out about her "relationship" with SM. And I believe she has responsibility for the missing posts- personally removing, or forcing someone else to...

Salem

Do you think they made the posts from her phone? Does anyone know what kind of phone she had? I have an iPhone and my tumblr is always signed in. They could have easily made the posts from her phone. Is that how you think it went down?

Do you think they made the posts from her phone? Does anyone know what kind of phone she had? I have an iPhone and my tumblr is always signed in. They could have easily made the posts from her phone. Is that how you think it went down?

I'm not Salem, but that is what I would think. When my daughter's phone walked away, we first tracked it to a parking lot, but couldn't get close enough to find it. Then we remotely shut it down because she had several accounts that were always logged in.

IMO, I wouldn't say that definitively, no. No video means no moving pictures, not no still pictures. He didn't say there was no video or pictures, so to me, that leaves pictures possibly on the table.
I agree. It fits well with the locksmith. A locked case/vault/drawer etc? The keys to the RV, vehicles, and other things were readily available to LE.

Apparently TM&SM had just finished a cross country camping trip to CA.
I would expect when returning home from such a trip everyone would be exhausted.I'd expect the kids to be pretty worn out also,conveniently getting them out of the way.
Maybe they got home and kids went to bed early. Then they choose to go out for a little IE? Or maybe all along the way home they were planning what to do when they got back.
I'd assume after such a long trip the camper would be a mess/ I'd think nobody would want to go near it for a while. Perfect place to dispose of a body and then a perfect reason to be cleaning it up well the next day??

I must have missed something as people keep talking about a new red truck. I have only seen the black one and the older red one as they were being hauled off on the back of the wrecker.

Did anyone figure out where SM's maintenance company was located? Someone mentioned the area of the first IE having a maintenance company there. Did he have a shop/warehouse?

I agree. It fits well with the locksmith. A locked case/vault/drawer etc? The keys to the RV, vehicles, and other things were readily available to LE.

maybe a gun vault?? ur maybe so many keys it was just easier to crack them instead of asking?

I personally think that all the posts made on Heather's social media accounts were made by Heather.

However, I haven't noticed any that were deleted, so did I miss a lot?

I felt that Tammy referred to 'missing' posts to make out that Heather had posted worse stuff than was viewable. She said that Heather posted 'twisted' things on her accounts which doesn't seem to be the case.

With regard to Tammy having an obsession with Heather's social media though, I totally get that. I had a partner for two years who was a vicious, manipulative narcissist. I found out, purely by chance, that he had been with someone else for the entire duration of our 'relationship'. And yes I got a little obsessed. I HAD to know who this other person was! How could he do that? So I looked her up on social media, read all her profiles, felt little stabs of pain when I saw something that related to him, and probably made a lot of painful assumptions about things that were nothing to do with him at all. I contacted her in the end, we had a long conversation, she had had no idea either. I walked away from that whole situation. Anyway my point in all that is that it's very easy to find the 'other' person and I think you'd have to be very strong not to give in to the temptation.

So Tammy read everything that we've all read. Her world must have been falling apart. And she directed her anger at Heather and not her husband. Which I can imagine is EXTREMELY common. Who knows what Sidney said to her?

Whatever has happened is twisted. However I feel one person out of the two is getting off a little lightly in the media.

I hope one of the WS'ers that have been following more closely than I could answer a question. I am behind as I dropped out at the beginning of the FB drama because I couldn't keep straight fact/fiction. I decided to wait it out until LE had something/arrest was made. So here I am.

We have been batting around here, now that we know for sure LE accepts that HE was murdered at PTL, how HE got there. As I have been playing catch up and reading threads, one of the pictures of the memorial service the other day brought something to mind. The candles and cross were in the grassy area and not on the road itself. Was Heathers car on the road or parked closer to the trees. A little more hidden. For some reason it makes more sense to me now that HE probably got there first, leaving room for him to pull up beside her.

Just curious where her car was actually parked now.

Kelly

I must have missed something as people keep talking about a new red truck. I have only seen the black one and the older red one as they were being hauled off on the back of the wrecker.

Did anyone figure out where SM's maintenance company was located? Someone mentioned the area of the first IE having a maintenance company there. Did he have a shop/warehouse?

TM referred to a "new" red truck they got in Nov?? Maybe she meant "new" to them? In an earlier thread mention was made that the black one was TM's daddy. I'm only going by what was stated & I've seen no corrections since.
Someone else stated 1 of them was a GM & maybe it might have On-Star which apparently tracks every movement. Heck I don't even know who they were registered to..
I did enjoy that comprehensive 1st IE report, but I was was wishing for names so I could do a little research-even just an address would help....

I hope one of the WS'ers that have been following more closely than I could answer a question. I am behind as I dropped out at the beginning of the FB drama because I couldn't keep straight fact/fiction. I decided to wait it out until LE had something/arrest was made. So here I am.

We have been batting around here, now that we know for sure LE accepts that HE was murdered at PTL, how HE got there. As I have been playing catch up and reading threads, one of the pictures of the memorial service the other day brought something to mind. The candles and cross were in the grassy area and not on the road itself. Was Heathers car on the road or parked closer to the trees. A little more hidden. For some reason it makes more sense to me now that HE probably got there first, leaving room for him to pull up beside her.

Kelly

they said it was parked in an odd way to the side-in a much earlier thread someone had a picture of PTL & pointed out where. Mention was also made that candles/cross was at location of car.
Welcome from a newbie here!I have a feeling Heather will be found on 3/8 (TM's birthday) just a hunch tho....

Kelly

I'm don't know where it was parked but I do remember TE, in one of the news videos, stated that it was parked sideways, where it shouldn't be. I don't know if he was referring to how it was parked, the location at the boat landing, or even that it was at the boat landing period.

Sorry about the typos and if that posted twice. My computer completely went bonkers on me while I was replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018