SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #22 **ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize you didn't ask me, but! I think both. I think she's obsessed about it since she found out, or whatever (do we know how they were outed?) AND then something, who knows what...happened around that time to make her snap. I bet she's planned, or at least toyed with the idea of killing HE since she knew of her.

So you must think the whole "open marriage" thing is a crock? I am leaning that way too.

I've been thinking it's possible TM planned the whole thing from the beginning. She posted the whole lovefest on SM and her FB pages. I can imagine she was incredibly angry at both of them, but put on a front as her plan evolved. TM being IMO a spoiled brat who always got her way, I wonder if SM wasn't set up, and TM never thought she would be implicated?

ETA Suppose Heather was crying on the phone with BW because she was being forced to make that phone call. What if SM never said he was leaving his wife, but somebody else was making her say that?

I think SM was somehow set up also. This way TM could get back at both of them at once. She knew that SM would be one of the main POI's as soon as Heather came up missing.

Those large ice chests are nearly unsinkable. People have actually survived floating in those ice chests out in the ocean for days after their boats capsized. LE made the comment that they knew exactly where SM and TM were the entire time when they left town immediately following the disappearance of HE. I'm hoping if any evidence was disposed of along the way that LE recovered it.

if one were to have holes drilled in to it, would it sink?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I was just looking at the IE warrants - all four of them say the same thing regarding date/time: they have "on or about 12/17/13" at the top and in the full description of the charges they read "between the dates of 12/17 and 12/18"... have any of the official LE statements been any more specific than that? Because if these warrants are all anyone's had to go on, both incidents could have occurred on one of these dates (instead of one on each date).

In every warrant I have ever read they are never specific with times. It always reads 'on or about' XXXXX.

The smut was tame. It was one on one. No bondage. No pearl necklaces of any sort. I don't think tm did it...she would have been nasty.

She has manipulated and controlled his whole world for 14 years. She has effectively cut him off from his family, created his "history" about his younger years- loved disney, his mama is an evil witch- as well as his present- disney addict, isolation, her control of the kids, their education, activities, his online accounts/presence, etc etc.... he disobeyed- and she is going to make him pay for it

Well, hello, 'ol friend :)

I came across this pearl posted by TM on her beloved DIS blog that illustrates your point and wanted to share. If there wasn't a pic of SM and his big, fake choppers holding up a Mickey Mouse Xmas calendar I would have thought she was talking about her 6-year-old.....

"Sidney wanted to buy this, but I said not this time. He pouted and put it back down."

Sidney wanted to buy this, but I said not this thttp://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:jpLpY_7Fr7UJ:www.disboards.com/showthread.php%3Fp%3D48202757+&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us#sthash.zsIPV0yZ.dpuf

Or maybe he was just in a bad mood because he needed a diapey change? WTF??

So you must think the whole "open marriage" thing is a crock? I am leaning that way too.

I think it is a crock of bull.

This is how TM was trying to save face.

If it wasn't a big, big deal to TM then Heather would be alive today, imo.

I've been thinking it's possible TM planned the whole thing from the beginning. She posted the whole lovefest on SM and her FB pages. I can imagine she was incredibly angry at both of them, but put on a front as her plan evolved. TM being IMO a spoiled brat who always got her way, I wonder if SM wasn't set up, and TM never thought she would be implicated?

ETA Suppose Heather was crying on the phone with BW because she was being forced to make that phone call. What if SM never said he was leaving his wife, but somebody else was making her say that?

I always thought the part about her crying was weird, but what would be the motivation for that? Any ideas?

I thought the crying was odd too. Talking about a great date and crying at the same time...

do you think TM stewed about this for monthsand planned it long ago, or something happened near December 18 that made her flip about Heather?

I wish I could say I was leaning one way or the other. if I had to pick, I'd go with theory #1: she stewed and schemed and was waiting for the opportunity to present itself.... so maybe a bit of both?!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I am not at all scandalized by Heather's tumblr. Her tumblr is very typical of those her age. I do have a tumblr (video game related, no smut) and I check out tumblrs of those that follow me and so many of them are just like her's. Nothing out of the ordinary.

I must be missing something BIG - cause I dont see ANYTHING like yall are seeing - apparently!
:scared:

surprised to find a site offering a " redneck " translation of the news

http://www.southcarolinarecord.com/2014/02/24/couple-faces-new-charges-in-sc-students-disappearance/

( Do not mean to be offensive to anyone by using " redneck " just didn't know what else to call the language style used in the article )

This must be some kind of sick joke written by this author poking fun at people from the south.

I was born....raised and have lived in the deep south all of my life and I know of no one that talks that stupid in today's time. Maybe some did a hundred+ years ago but not today, imo.

IMO

I still can't understand the IE charges, I know I say this everyday, but I just don't get it. If he "had left" TM which is what BW said in the unredacted police report, then what in the world were they doing going all over town doing the "do" in public. It's just the weirdest thing to me.

I am not at all scandalized by Heather's tumblr. Her tumblr is very typical of those her age. I do have a tumblr (video game related, no smut) and I check out tumblrs of those that follow me and so many of them are just like her's. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Yeah... for quick proof of how commonplace that kind of Tumblr is, just look at the amount of notes on any given inappropriate picture. It'll likely be in the thousands. HE's was practically indistinguishable, trend wise.

That's the beauty and awkwardness of Tumblr. Everyone's is a smorgasbord. At the peak of my activity I followed about 50 users or so (culture, photography, film stills, definitely nothing intentionally scandalous) and learned the one universal principle of Tumblr the hard way, which is if you're browsing your feed for baby animals or cupcake recipes, the second that somebody walks up behind you you'll scroll halfway down the screen and suddenly it's 7 pages of nothing but artsy *advertiser censored*.

JMO and not directed at anyone in particular but directing shock at the post contents may unintentionally lend credence to what Tammy was trying to convey in her rant about Heather's character. I think Tammy saw her social media and immediately formed that opinion, and then brought it up again publicly to retroactively confirm her loathing and bolster support for it. At the end of the day I think any young girl's Tumblr would've seemed scandalous to Tammy after browsing nothing but Dis Boards. :twocents:

Yup, to save face. Otherwise it wouldn't have been "cheating". However, maybe not...maybe they did (I think she's too insecure for this, though...) and Sidney crossed the line because it became emotional with Heather.

Wow, I sound like I'm arguing with my other selves. ;)

Personally, I could not fathom having an open marriage. It would hurt me too much. That said, if I had to "choose" what type of affair I'd rather my husband have, it would be solely physical, an emotional affair would destroy me. Unlike Tammy, I'd kill my husband, though. Kidding. (Sorta.) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173