GUILTY SC - 'Horrific' Child Abuse of 4 yo girl in Kershaw: 2 in Jail

Horrible! How about attempted murder - gheeez. This is sickening. Saying an extra prayer for this little sweetie!

I just read this in one of the articles listed above:

We followed up with Sheriff Matthews about her claim. He tells us deputies did respond. However, when they arrived there were numerous mobile homes at the address and no one was around to direct them to the child's home.
http://www.abccolumbia.com/news/loc...ld-still-too-weak-for-surgery--148768335.html

How about you call the number that made the report and ask for directions instead of being so effing lazy and just ignoring the call. Wow.

How about charging them with torture?

It doesn't surprise me that the cops just left without looking into it further.
People have called 911 and reported they were killing themselves and leaving their baby there, uninjured, to please come get the child...

Cops arrive and knock, on the door at this reported suicide... no one answers the door so they leave.
Seriously. Baby starves to death.

Unfortunately many people do not do anything beyond the bare minimum.
I wish they did more frequently, oftentimes when they do we get wonderful results.

Words simply escape me.
How could anyone be so sadistic and cruel? Heartless. When I look at their mugshots, I see nothing but black, callous souls. There is no remorse. They both have vacant stares.

Why not just give the child up if you are incapable of giving him/her the love, security and resources they need? There are so many people that CAN provide these things to them and would LOVE to be able to do so. I will never understand. I hope these monsters are made to pay for a long, long time.

I pray this little angel's broken body heals quickly and a wonderful, loving, adoptive family provides her with the joyous, carefree childhood she so deserves.

The egg donor's FB page is not currently available. I wonder who deleted it?

The article linked on page 1 says "additional charges are likely to be filed"

This is monstrous. I hope they will face real time but I;m too used to such monsters getting nothing. I'm trying to access the penal code in South Carolina to see what they may face.

ITA. I want to believe that monsters like this only leave prison an elderly citizen or in a box but time and time again I have seen these "people" get a few years or even nothing. Disheartening is an understatement. There needs to be stricter punishments for anyone who harms an innocent, helpless child IMO. The message needs to come across loud and clear that THIS IS NOT OK, AND WILL NOT BE TOLERATED! IF YOU HARM A CHILD THERE WILL BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES

CAMDEN, SC (WIS) - Dozens of people got their cars washed in Camden Sunday to support a four-year old girl who sheriff's deputies say was violently abused by her own mother.

The car wash at the Auto Zone on Main Street started at 10 a.m. Sunday. Organizers said they raised $1,752 for the victim.

"We had one lady who drove all the way from Georgia just to donate" said organizer Anthony Anderson. "People from Columbia, Richland County, Lexington, so it's not just been our community, it's been just about the state and outside the state."
http://www.wistv.com/story/17925061...sunday-fundraiser-for-4-year-old-abuse-vicitm

Yes there is pure evil alive in this world. The two monsters that put this innocent little girl in the hospital confirm that. But there is also good. There are good people who care and will reach out to a stranger to help them in their time of need. And good always trumps evil. Every single time.

KERSHAW COUNTY (WACH)-- Kershaw County Sheriff Jim Matthews says a 4-year-old girl beaten so severely she suffered two broken arms and a broken leg is out of the intensive care unit, but is still in the hospital.

http://www.midlandsconnect.com/news/story.aspx?id=749025#.T6iMn-tYu-g

This was posted 5 days ago, but I just wanted to share in case anyone had been wondering about the little angel's condition. It looks like she is going to make it.. Praise God. I hope she finds the wonderful, LOVING family she so deserves and her abusers spend a long, looong time in jail thinking about their crimes...

October 2013:

Catharine Ammons and James Watson entered Alford pleas for abuse charges involving Ammons' 4-year-old daughter, Lizzy. An Alford plea is not an admission of guilt, but rather Ammons and Watson acknowledged there was enough evidence to convict them.

As part of the plea arrangement, Ammons and Watson will serve 20 years in prison...

[The child] has been adopted by a family and no longer lives in South Carolina.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/23...-abuse-case-described-as-horriffic-by-sheriff

Catherine Ammons projected release date is 2029.
James Watson projected release date is 2030. He has not behaved well since incarceration.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back