GUILTY SC - Javeion Mayes, 4, Greenville, August 2007

R.I.P. sweet little Javeion.I wish this was a better world for you.

Things like this tears me up.I hope his twin is doing ok and that his life will be a good one.

It seems like the mother should have been well aware her son was missing the night before. How could you NOT know your child is not either in his bed with his twin or up running around the house?! She had to know something or she wasn't taking much of an interest in the twins.

Coroner: Boy died before father reported him missing

http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/575/story/153654.html

Coroner: Child Died Day Before Reported Missing
Cause Of Death Not Yet Determined

GREENVILLE, S.C. -- A county coroner has confirmed that a body found Wednesday afternoon is that of a child who had been reported missing -- but he also said that the child died the day before his father reported his disappearance.

Greenville County Chief Deputy Coroner Mike Ellis said that Javeion Mayes' body was identified through dental records.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/13860011/detail.html

Christopher Wilson's Criminal Record

http://www.wyff4.com/news/13851034/detail.html

Do we know if the parents were living together?

So where was the mother? And why do these moms choose men like this to father their children?

Exactly, CaliKid. I wish I could develop a class to teach in middle school and high school to girls about making wise choices. Poor baby....I hope this idiot that murdered him rots in He!!.

After ALLLL of this, why was this guy free? Ya just gotta love our injustice system!:banghead:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
1/7/92:Assault and Battery
2/27/92: Malicious Damage, Trespassing
7/20/92: Resisting Arrest
10/22/92: Discharging Firearm Within City Limits
10/29/92: :Failure to Appear
11/04/92:: Failure to Appear
6/8/93: : Armed Robbery
7/30/93: : Assault and Battery of a High and Aggravated Nature, Strong Arm Robbery
6/2/95: Assault and Battery
6/28/95: Disorderly Conduct
10/13/95: Failure to Comply
5/15/96: Harassment
6/23/96: Harassment, Discharging Firearm Within City Limits
9/11/96: Threatening Life of Public Official
9/14/96: Intimidation of Court Official, Juror or Witness
9/14/96: Assault on Police Officer While Resisting Arrest
9/17/96: Assault and Battery of a High and Aggravated Nature, Strong Armed Robbery
3/20/98: Threatening Life of Public Official, Assault and Battery
11/18/98: Assault and Battery of a High and Aggravated Nature
4/23/99: Assault and Battery
5/12/99: Discharging Firearm Within City Limits
10/25//99: Threatening Life, Person or Family of Official
6/18/02: Assault and Battery, Malicious Injury To Property
9/20/02: Driving Without a License, Operating an Uninsured Motor Vehicle
10/18/02: Assault and Battery with Intent to Kill
1/18/03: Pointing a Firearm at a Person
4/7/03: Criminal Domestic Violence
7/18/03: Criminal Domestic Violence
8/18/03: Assault and Battery
8/18/03: Assault on a Corrections Employee
5/25/04: Assault and Battery
8/2/04: Assault on a Corrections Employee
8/8/07: Entry on Another's Land (Trespassing)

I'm appalled at the justice system as well as at anyone that would have children with this monster.

It breaks my heart that his brother saw the final blow.

Because of the delayed report, misinformation and extreme heat, the investigation was very difficult. It wasn't until later in the day that it was learned that the child died many hours before Wilson called police.

http://www.wyff4.com/news/13860011/detail.html

It says transferred to State Case now.
http://www.13th-judicial-circuit.or...opher&tb_SeqNum=0&tb_County=23&tb_CourtType=L

From the article:

Margarita Looper, the twin's mother, said that she was in the middle of a paternity dispute with Wilson and they were currently awaiting the test results to prove whether he was the boys' father

Where are all of these last names coming from? Her name was Looper, the Dad was Wilson and the boys name was Mayes?

From the article:

Margarita Looper, the twin's mother, said that she was in the middle of a paternity dispute with Wilson and they were currently awaiting the test results to prove whether he was the boys' father

Where are all of these last names coming from? Her name was Looper, the Dad was Wilson and the boys name was Mayes?

That's what I was wondering. Maybe there's a Mr. Mayes that once thought he was the dad until testing proved otherwise?

I hope the surviving twin has a much better life than it appears he's had so far.

Sadly, there's nothing in the criminal record to lead a judge to necessarily deny visitation. If the domestic violence wasn't towards the child specifically, then no grounds. The courts bend over backwards to give people a chance to parent, even when they're bad news. Plus, if the mother of the child had tried to block visitation, she could be found in contempt of court...

That's assuming he wanted visitation. If he's fighting paternity, I doubt he wanted these kids over at his place. I'm thinking she used him as a babysitter while she did other things. Hopefully working and not into her own troubles.

Yes, but somehow this child ended up under his "care". Whether it's visitation or otherwise, he had the child. If he was fighting paternity it seems unlikely that he would want the child. At any rate, it is unfortunate that the mother didn't keep her child away from this guy.

Christopher Wilson has been charged with the murder Javeion. What they stated on the news tonight was that it was murder by neglect or child abuse. The coroner has not released the cause of death and the last night, they were saying that it could be weeks before it was released. Javeion had to be identified by dental records.

Headlines of today's paper say that Javeion died on Monday. Christoper reported him missing on Tuesday morning and within a few hours, the search for Javeion began.

The other tidbit that was mentioned on the news tonight was that it's questionable to if Christopher Wilson is even Javeion's father -they said that it wouldn't matter if he was his father or not because, unfortunately, he died while under his care.

Nothing has been said about the mother. Where is she? Why wasn't she caring for the children? She must have known about his criminal history....this is making me sick.

Nothing has been said about the mother. Where is she? Why wasn't she caring for the children? She must have known about his criminal history....this is making me sick.

I've questioned that also, SadieMae. If I recall correctly, she did appear on a newsclip during the search.

In the video above, the mother says she has no feelings, no sympathy for Christopher Wilson, only a question, "Why?"

She had only been living with Wilson since Saturday. Paternity tests results are due back Tuesday, she says. She said she had only recently told Wilson he was the father and they were doing testing to prove it.

How sad. The little brother said that his daddy hit his brother in the head. It must have been one powerful hit to kill the little guy. The news said that the test is in and this creep is the father of the twins.

I didn't think that the mother was staying with the father but that he had had the boys since Sat. A friend of the mother's usually watched the boys while she worked but that killer had been watching them since Sat.

The little twins are so cute how could anyone hit a child in the head and hard enough to kill him. I wonder how he got that little guy down under all of that brush and stuff where they found him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back