Found Deceased SC - Jayden Morrison, 4, Little River, 24 Dec 2014

No problem. Gonna go look again and see if anything catches my eye...

OK one more. Next to the pond I just told you about is a power station. It's on horseshoe. Wonder if it has a camera? I bet so.

Prayers Jayden is found safe and sound today! It's a beautiful sunny morning. Great day to find this little boy and bring him back home to his family.

Map to RSOs in the neighborhood (6 in a 1 mile Radius!)

5/6 of the RSOs involve crimes against minors as young as 8 (and male).

My G-d, what has happened to this baby? What in the holy hell is wrong with people that they can abuse children? As a country we are complete failures when it comes to protecting our children. These RSOs should not be walking free. Ever. They sure as hell should not be living in neighborhoods with children. I don't understand why we let these monsters in our communities and expect that sticking their name on a list will turn them into productive citizens. They don't change. They just get better at hiding what they are. Where is this sweet boy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if he became very afraid and hid someplace, kids are good at finding hiding places, I'm sure they looked in every nook and cranny in the house, if there is a garage, and sheds, cars, bushes?

I pray this adorable little boy is found safe today!

On spotcrime map there are several suspicious person/vehicle on 12/24/14.

Holly Sands Blvd/St josephs rd at 12:15pm
Pinehurst Circle at 0639am

Susp activity at 17th Ave S/Hwy 17 S at 1200 am

Burglary on Graystone Ct at 12:23 am

Theft reported on 12/24 at 8:17pm on N Horseshoe rd

http://spotcrime.com/#Sultana Dr, Little River, SC

With all the rain we've had here, if J happened to walk into some woods with lots of mud, it's a good chance that he would get stuck in it. I hope this would be the case opposed to any other circumstance but, he needs to be found sooner than later!

On spotcrime map there are several suspicious person/vehicle on 12/24/14.

Holly Sands Blvd/St josephs rd at 12:15pm
Pinehurst Circle at 0639am

Susp activity at 17th Ave S/Hwy 17 S at 1200 am

Burglary on Graystone Ct at 12:23 am

Theft reported on 12/24 at 8:17pm on N Horseshoe rd

http://spotcrime.com/#Sultana Dr, Little River, SC
OK, I wanna know what was stolen on horseshoe at 8pm. Was it anything a little boy might take to feel better that night???

I need to go look at the map and sat views when I'm not on mobile but do the neighborhood homes resemble each other? I'm wondering if he could have wandered into the wrong home, a really wrong home with so many RSOs nearby.

I need to go look at the map and sat views when I'm not on mobile but do the neighborhood homes resemble each other? I'm wondering if he could have wandered into the wrong home, a really wrong home with so many RSOs nearby.

Yes they do, but it says in the article police thought of that and have been searching homes and everyone, including RSOs, is cooperating. Also they even searched the ones that are empty.

My G-d, what has happened to this baby? What in the holy hell is wrong with people that they can abuse children? As a country we are complete failures when it comes to protecting our children. These RSOs should not be walking free. Ever. They sure as hell should not be living in neighborhoods with children. I don't understand why we let these monsters in our communities and expect that sticking their name on a list will turn them into productive citizens. They don't change. They just get better at hiding what they are. Where is this sweet boy?

I always go into the RSO's victim info , as well. Even though a sicko can do anything sick , adults who rape adults do not concern me as much when a child is missing as the ones whose victims are children. That being said these two bother me.

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=2064995&AgencyID=54080

http://www.icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=576576&AgencyID=54080

8 yr olds and 11 yr olds could never accidentally be mistaken for an adult by anyone.

( TY for posting the link PeterThomasFan )

JAYDEN MORRISON, Age Now: 4, Missing: 12/24/2014. Missing From LITTLE RIVER, SC. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Horry County Sheriff's Office (South Carolina) 1-843-251-3637.

More...

OK, I wanna know what was stolen on horseshoe at 8pm. Was it anything a little boy might take to feel better that night???

Great questions. There was a definite spike of this kind of "activity" downstairs between Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and it made me say :waitasec: I have no idea of the geographical relation to the search area, and pondered out loud on why this was happening. I believe someone else posted that it was because so many businesses were closed for the holidays. :thinking:

Idk if I even managed to catch the one on Horseshoe so :tyou: for the link that tracks these stats! This is uber-helpful! :thumb:

Now you have me thinking. What if it's someone who is someone who might take anything to make a little boy feel better that night? (Or is that what you meant?)

I just woke up.

:coffeews: and :cupcakes: for everyone.

Going to head back downstairs as soon as I catch up reading here.

#FindJayden

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti