SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhat off-topic, but after watching the press release last night and the one that happened just now, I wanted to say that I think the Sheriff is doing a really good in addressing the questions from the reporters...obviously he's tired, but I feel that you can tell that he really cares about the victims here...

I feel like I've read basically all the posts since the news broke but may have missed this--

Was his having a pilot's license ACTUALLY confirmed? I know he listed something about "flying aircraft" but it could be model/RC airplanes or drones.

My heart is absolutely broken for CDC's family. I knew the chances were slim, but I was still hoping for a positive comment. The sheriff did a very nice job handling that update. I really appreciate that he wanted to make sure Charlie wasn't lost in the shuffle.

Oh my god. RIP Charlie and poor little Kayla. This is insane

Somewhat off-topic, but after watching the press release last night and the one that happened just now, I wanted to say that I think the Sheriff is doing a really good in addressing the questions from the reporters...obviously he's tired, but I feel that you can tell that he really cares about the victims here...

I have been impressed with him too! His southern accent is very comforting to hear as well :)

Also, does anyone know why my space bar isn't working when I try to respond to posts, but works fine when I click in between words to add it?

Hi everyone. I am probably waaaaay off and wouldn't be the first time. But I was looking around for missing persons. I came across a girl missing since December in AL. She was taking out the trash. That stuck out to me since he made that comment several times on his Facebook. Like I said, I don't really see any other connections and I may just be hyper sensitive. The missing girl is Alissia Freeman.
AL - Myra 'Alissia' Freeman, 17, Highland Home, 13 Dec 2015

I have been impressed with him too! His southern accent is very comforting to hear as well :)

Also, does anyone know why my space bar isn't working when I try to respond to posts, but works fine when I click in between words to add it?

Ihavethesameproblem. Rather irritating. Hopefully someone can help us fix it!

Sheriff and coroner looked like they were about to cry. I appreciate their sensitivity and I appreciate they did not answer any other questions because they wanted the focus to be Charlie David. There will be plenty of future news conferences for the other things they are finding. They said for the press to stick around and they may have another presser in an hour.

Sheriff and coroner looked like they were about to cry. I appreciate their sensitivity and I appreciate they did not answer any other questions because they wanted the focus to be Charlie David. There will be plenty of future news conferences for the other things they are finding. They said for the press to stick around and they may have another presser in an hour.

Agreed what a stand up guy. RIP Charlie. :rose:

trying typing your response above the post you are quoting. I am having the same issue with spacebar off and on for the past several days. Dave is working on it.

Agreed. What was with that reporter who asked "has the family looked at the body yet?"...I mean come on. Poor Charlie.

Just read the sad update.

RIP Charlie.

My heart is completely broken for Charlies family. I was so hoping that they had just gone off grid. Last week, I took a little road trip to see if I could confirm if the vehicle spotted on the side of the road in Lumberton was Charlies, but unfortunately it had already been removed. I had been in contact with one of Charlies family members and had hoped to give them something to move forward.
My hope now is for both families (and any other victims families )to have the love, support and healing that they need and for them to know how much all of us here on WS care.

I guess we already knew that Charlie was killed since K told authorities.

But at least his family has closure since his body was found.

Btw. I salute Charlie for checking up on his lady at work.

Because he probably had bad vibes about TK.

Ihavethesameproblem. Rather irritating. Hopefully someone can help us fix it!

I've been having the spacebar problem. If you are replying with quote, you can enter any character on the first line (I use a period, as on this post), then press enter. I am able to type replies w/o any problem, afterwards. I have to do this nearly every time I post with Reply With Quote.

RIP Charlie and thoughts and prayers for K and their families. I am not far from area and had noticed low flying helicopters recently. Sheriff Chuck is a good man for keeping that press conference all about Charlie. There is way more to come out and it was honoring Charlies family to keep it all about him.
The question now is how many more will be found.

Agreed. What was with that reporter who asked "has the family looked at the body yet?"...I mean come on. Poor Charlie.

It seems insensitive but the reason the reporter asked that was that Charlie's mom had told the press she would not believe it was him unless she saw his body for herself. She was still holding out hope he was somehow alive (as of a few hours ago). Just heartbreaking for her and I hope she will be able to accept and grieve in her own timing. The coroner said he would not show the body to anyone's family members in the condition it was in...that was the only detail he really gave about condition of remains, and that COD was multiple gun shot wounds to the upper torso. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gio1tobey