SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if Teresa Taber who went missing from Spartanburg in 2002 was ever found? Could she be a potential victim of TK?

I was a real estate paralegal and real estate administrator before I had my boys. Sometimes sellers and buyers need a POA for signatures for closings. It isn't really recommended that they use a realtor because the realtor obviously has a conflict of interest. Some attorneys allow it.

Also, while browsing, I noticed he has nine clients(?), from 2009 through 2016, that he is named as Specific Durable Power of Attorney for them. I've never had need for this in any of our home sales/purchases. This just looks sketchy to me. Any realtors out there that may be able to clarify? Is it something specific to SC?

http://search.spartanburgdeeds.com/index.php

NM, looks like it was just POA for deed transfers.

He bought the Wofford Rd. property, from what I understand, in May, 2014. He purchased it for $305,632.00 from W & S Lawrence. It seems the Lawrence couple were the Mortgagees.

He bought the Windsong address in Feb., 2007 w/a mortgage from Citizen's First, for $130,600. That mortgage was cancelled October, 2012.

Also, while browsing, I noticed he has nine clients(?), from 2009 through 2016, that he is named as Specific Durable Power of Attorney for them. I've never had need for this in any of our home sales/purchases. This just looks sketchy to me. Any realtors out there that may be able to clarify? Is it something specific to SC?

http://search.spartanburgdeeds.com/index.php
YIKES!
Had my RE license in IL for many years.
That gives him the right to make decisions on their behalf. I'm guessing he was planning on taking their property if something happened to them.
Was he planning on killing them to get their properties from them???
HOLY CRAP! I'm just in total shock right now.

[video=youtube;sXo8IfusWjk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXo8IfusWjk[/video]

This is interesting! I couldn't find a thread on her.

Daniel J. Gross ‏@DanieljGross 51s52 seconds ago Spartanburg, SC
Terry Guy, widower of one Superbike homicide victim: "This guy knows everything. He gave every detail," he said of Kohlhepp.

Oh man, these new developments made me realize just how faaaaaar off I was in my theories. I never expected something so horrible. I think we Def need a thread for all potential victims & this scumbags movements since he was released. It doesn't seem like he was being closely monitored, at all.

Spartanburg seems to have quite a few unsolved murders.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

My mind is blown! The Superbike murders have always weighed on my mind. Saw it on a show sometime ago and it just stuck. This is unbelievable.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

TK became very chatty on his Facebook page on August 31, the day KB and CDC went missing. For many months previous his posts were mainly houses for sale. After reading through his page from August 31st, I began reading back in time, to 2014. He had at least two other "episodes" of being chatty about his personal life, peppered with his trademark dark humor and metaphores. I wonder if those episodes were in unison with missing persons at the time. His Amazon reviews of his purchases are a map of equipment, some of which was used in KB's imprisonment (multiple locks). I noticed multiple purchases of belts and tethers, a "dump" bag (for restroom purposes), a pet feeder which distributes food over a period of time, etc. Pretty eye opening knowing what we do now.

Also on his Facebook page he had a couple threads complaining about local drivers who couldn't stay in their lane. He said he encountered bad drivers every day because he was making daily trips to his property. It was written while KB was imprisoned. We now know he made daily trips to the property to feed KB. I think his Amazon and Facebook accounts could provide a lot of critical answers and evidence in what seems mundane chatter and purchases...

I think he's going to slowly leak confessions over the course of his incarceration as a bargaining tool, if the Motorbike murders were in 2003 and he's only just been caught practically red handed with the recent ones - he's no way spent 13 years just sitting around with his thumbs up his *advertiser censored*. :(

Wow- after looking in to the SuperBike murder and watching a video, they said one of the victims was secretly meeting with a realtor. 2003 and all this time they didn't work every single angle? The two months poor KB was in that metal box.

I know the feedback on this forum is largely pro sheriff, but after hearing his constant divine intervention speeches I can see why so much time goes by without resolution- in my estimation, prayer does not constitute diligent and hard working investigations/constantly referencing and then talking about how tired he is bothers me. Thanking KB and CDC for bringing them to this monster??NO- set me off.

Focus on the task, save that personal stuff for your personal time. I get he is trying to get re-elected, but I certainly would like to see the FBI take over- just the facts, please. No need for sermons.

Wow- after looking in to the SuperBike murder and watching a video, they said one of the victims was secretly meeting with a realtor. 2003 and all this time they didn't work every single angle? The two months poor KB was in that metal box.

I know the feedback on this forum is largely pro sheriff, but after hearing his constant divine intervention speeches I can see why so much time goes by without resolution- in my estimation, prayer does not constitute diligent and hard working investigations/constantly referencing and then talking about how tired he is bothers me. Thanking KB and CDC for bringing them to this monster??NO- set me off.

Focus on the task, save that personal stuff for your personal time. I get he is trying to get re-elected, but I certainly would like to see the FBI take over- just the facts, please. No need for sermons.

You're a few days away from his potential re-election as sheriff, in a conservative county in South Carolina that's been seen as source of a LOT of crime in the upstate for a LONG time. I'd have been stunned if he spoke otherwise. (And FWIW, the people I know that are in Spartanburg County, many former law enforcement, are eating him up with a spoon, with him on a pedestal, so it's working for them.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeffery