SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a crazy case. So sad. If it was not for K, this sick psychopath would be free to hurt others. I don't know how she was able to survive....but thank god she did because otherwise.....who knows who else would be hurt and who else he had his eye on. Seems like a week can not go by without another girl going missing and hurt......Jessica herringa, Hannah graham, Sarah Goode, Rebecca Zahau and so many others. Thoughts and prayers for the families.
There's a reward offered by the super motor murder page. Hopefully K receives the reward. https://www.facebook.com/Superbike-Motorsports-Quadruple-Murder-363201167070504/

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Does anyone else think now think there's double meaning to TK's FB post where he says, "I got nine lives...and I ain't done yet"?

so he killed 9 people, you think? Could be. When did he post that? Recently?

Are there any unsolved along highways around South Carolina since 2001? Just seems he would be type to sniper/shoot etc. for stress relief.

Oh! Just got that! Clever!

Of course, I also spent a moment (or 2) trying to picture 4 bodies hidden in a huge motorbike.
Omg I didn't even think of that... So we know of seven so far... Geeez

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

Would his vehicles not have been registered like they are now through the sex offender registry? I know the wanted poster for the Superbike murders do not have tags but that could have been a start. Also, didn't he own a few motorcycles that were impounded and would link him to a motorcycle shop (I know his recent bikes were newer but at least shows he rides and has a reason to be at a motorcycle store)

Thank God people can start thinking of K as a survivor & the woman who helped solve several crimes, instead of that awful headline the press kept using!

Wow- after looking in to the SuperBike murder and watching a video, they said one of the victims was secretly meeting with a realtor. 2003 and all this time they didn't work every single angle? The two months poor KB was in that metal box.

I know the feedback on this forum is largely pro sheriff, but after hearing his constant divine intervention speeches I can see why so much time goes by without resolution- in my estimation, prayer does not constitute diligent and hard working investigations/constantly referencing and then talking about how tired he is bothers me. Thanking KB and CDC for bringing them to this monster??NO- set me off.

Focus on the task, save that personal stuff for your personal time. I get he is trying to get re-elected, but I certainly would like to see the FBI take over- just the facts, please. No need for sermons.

I honestly think the religious speak has more to do with the fact that it's a large part of the culture here in SC (especially in smaller towns) than it being some kind of calculated motivation to rally more votes in the upcoming election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Religion and politics are two thread killers folks. They always cause conflict, they detract from the ON TOPIC discussion of this case, and they get threads shut down for review.

Please return to the topic at hand. The cases of KB and CDC, and the fact that a serial killer has been arrested.

We used to refer to it as Murderburg when I lived over that way...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wasn't going to say it, but am glad someone did. As a teen, my parents told me under no circumstances was I to go into Spartanburg for any reason. It's got an apparently well earned reputation.

Check the comment on that story from 11/3/16. Someone must have leaked his confession and the guy was trying to collect the reward????

Hmm. I thought the Sheriff said in the presser that he just confessed to these murders today. Unless I misunderstood?

Let me rephrase that...he didn't have stress...it would have been sport (he was known to be a good marksman).

Oh man, these new developments made me realize just how faaaaaar off I was in my theories. I never expected something so horrible. I think we Def need a thread for all potential victims & this scumbags movements since he was released. It doesn't seem like he was being closely monitored, at all.

This is one I'm wondering about on the property. Tracy L Wright has been reported missing and has not been seen or heard from since 10/12/2016. She may be in a blue 2000 Ford Explorer, SC Tag 7871GH. If you know where Ms Wright may be located, please contact the Spartanburg County Sheriffs Office at (864) 503-4500.
https://www.facebook.com/Spartanburg-County-Sheriffs-Office-Sheriff-Chuck-Wright-294676160571449/?fref=ts

https://youtu.be/w5O1zTRhS9w This is something I found partly into this video it states one of the superbike victims was looking to buy a home and met with a realtor but he didn't go alone he took his friend who was also killed

Hmm. I thought the Sheriff said in the presser that he just confessed to these murders today. Unless I misunderstood?

Didn't they say they were there on a tip from an unrelated case in the beginning? What if there was a tip about the Superbike murders?

I know they said Kalas phone pinged but what if it all just came together at that time?

This is something I found partly into this video it states one of the superbike victims was looking to buy a home and met with a realtor but he didn't go alone he took his friend who was also killed

Yes, people have mentioned this many many times in the last hour or two (no offense, thread has moved fast), this but TK didn't have a license till 2006 (per another poster).

I suppose it doesn't mean he didn't *pretend* to be a realtor.

WTH? Did TK finally grow a conscious or something? Actually, from time to time it does happen that a malignant psychopathic predator will come clean when they know they'll never see the light of day again as a free man.. The founder of missing person SAR in NC said that occasionally she will get a call or letter with a map enclosed, from a prison inmate tormented by their victim/s. TK has painted a very dark and bleak portrait over the past decade..
Think that I may get a seat belt for my desk chair if this case gets any rockier..

WTH? Did TK finally grow a conscious or something? Actually, from time to time it does happen that a malignant psychopathic predator will come clean when they know they'll never see the light of day again as a free man.. The founder of missing person SAR in NC said that occasionally she will get a call or letter with a map enclosed, from a prison inmate tormented by their victim/s. TK has painted a very dark and bleak portrait over the past decade..
Think that I may get a seat belt for my desk chair if this case gets any rockier..

With all the clues he left, FB posts, Amazon reviews, etc, the guy was DESPERATE for attention and recognition. Someone finally noticed him. This is his big day.

I dont think he's grown a conscious, I think he's humble-bragging... I think he's going to slowly trickle out more confessions over the years to come when he's incarcerated... it will be a power-play game, the victims families will want closure and he'll only release his secrets as a bargaining tool to get what he wants whilst he's inside. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592