SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have found one of the 2 grave sites. In the process of removing the body. Don't know gender or anything at this stage.

No idea of any timeline of when, or how, of who

Asking to keep everyone in your prayers

The 2nd site is where they found the 2nd body today

The 1st site TK showed was where CDC was found

Another site but they don't know where?

Reporter asked if the 2nd body is skeletal remains - all can say is human remains right now

Not limiting the investigation to SC, AT ALL
Thank you! I couldn't get the video to play so I'm completely depending on posts here to see what was said.

Sarah DanikVerified account ‏@Sarah_Danik 29s29 seconds ago
@SptbgSheriff: Other properties of Kohlhepp's being investigated , not limiting investigation to just South Carolina

Rachelle Spence ‏@Rachelle7NEWS 49s49 seconds ago
Sheriff Wright on Todd Kohlhepp after another body was found: "We are not limiting our investigation to South Carolina at all."

Hmm, how can someone be remorseful after killing 6/7 people in at least 3 different incidents?

They have found one of the 2 grave sites. In the process of removing the body. Don't know gender or anything at this stage.

No idea of any timeline of when, or how, of who

Asking to keep everyone in your prayers

The 2nd site is where they found the 2nd body today

The 1st site TK showed was where CDC was found

Another site but they don't know where?

Reporter asked if the 2nd body is skeletal remains - all can say is human remains right now

To clarify - TK pointed out 2 sites and one was CDC's and 2nd is where 2nd body has been found?

They know of a third site (how if TK only pointed out 2?) that they haven't found yet. He said there's a body but wouldn't tell them where do we think?

Have I understood that correctly? I'm getting confused with what TK has pointed out. TK didn't come on site until after CDC was found - was it just to point out one site, or the 2?

Very confusing.

I call BS: he would KNOW their NAMES and followed the progress of each investigation on social media, etc. Come on.

To clarify - TK pointed out 2 sites and one was CDC's and 2nd is where 2nd body has been found?

They know of a third site (how if TK only pointed out 2?) that they haven't found yet. He said there's a body but wouldn't tell them where do we think?

Have I understood that correctly? I'm getting confused with what TK has pointed out. TK didn't come on site until after CDC was found - was it just to point out one site, or the 2?

Very confusing.

My impression is that TK pointed out CDCs grave when he was initially arrested and then pointed out another 2 when he was on site yesterday

Sheriff Wright also said FBI & Homeland Security have been on scene.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very confusing.
I believe they had already found CDC before they brought TK back to show them the other two sites.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Asking for someone to come and pick up the goats and care for them. Said there are cats down there too, I hope someone will go and get the poor cats too. I wonder what they did with his dogs, I hope they are not left in his home to fend for themselves. I think the Sheriff does have an idea of who is in the graves, but cannot trust what he is told, he said, tk telling him who it is is not a reputible from of identifying or something like that. If anyone is local, can you call animal control and be sure someone has picked up the dogs, there was a local case and sometimes the animals are an afterthought and its really inhumane. IMHO

Very confusing.

You are correct. The Sheriff said the 1st site TK told them about was where CDC was found, the 2nd site is where the remains have been found today. He alluded to another site but it sounded like they don't specifically know where

I hate when unneeded accounts are set up. Such a slap in the face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm, how can someone be remorseful after killing 6/7 people in at least 3 different incidents?
He is a sociopath. He can fake it, but will never feel it. I think the correct description is he expressed remorse. I doubt he will ever be remorseful. If he had not been caught, that poor woman would still be in that box and he would probably still be hunting other victims.

I call BS: he would KNOW their NAMES and followed the progress of each investigation on social media, etc. Come on.

They didn't say he told them he didn't know, just that he didn't tell them. Maybe trying to keep some cards close to his (gigantic) chest to work an angle in plea deals?

A truly remorseful person would tell all they knew, in my opinion.

If he was truly remorseful, wouldn't he tell WHO this other person is? Nope. Not buying it. Just more psychological warfare by a sick excuse for a human.

I hope they have all the search warrants all done up for his phones and computers, etc. I wonder if he has cameras set up on his property too?

You are correct. The Sheriff said the 1st site TK told them about was where CDC was found, the 2nd site is where the remains have been found today. He alluded to another site but it sounded like they don't specifically know where

Thanks Skibaboo, glad I'm still on the right page!

Also, BBM... No surprises here. Following the violent, psychopathic, serial-killer pattern to the letter isn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member