Deceased/Not Found SC - Leonna Wright, 1, Pendleton, 6 June 2015 *Arrests in 2020*

Not surprisingly, Kiara's sister started a on June 11, the day DSS took the other kids away. It was to support the missing children poster distribution for Leonna and lawyers fees. No donations since the 15th. The fund raised just over $300. I only mention it because I suspect at least some of the money went towards Kiara's bail.

Speaking in general terms, I'm sick of all the fundraisers that go up when a child is missing. I understand that some are legitimate but there are so many cases where the people the funds are earmarked for are the very ones responsible for the child being missing. I just read that the sister of the man who shot the people in the Emanuel AME Church in Charleston had a page pulled. She was asking for money to help pay for her wedding costs, bills and to send her and her groom on a "dream honeymoon." Why? Because her wedding day got messed up because of her brother. SMH.

You typed my thoughts out loud, verbatim. :)

Does anyone know if South Carolina requires those that receive cash assistance to hold some sort of part time/full time job position? I know you don't have to work to get food stamps, but don't know how the medicaid or cash assistance program works. It is the 1st of the month too. I have no comment on Mom making bail. All I can think of is some sleazy lawyer like Jose Baez licking his chops at taking a case like this.

FWIW, I ran across a post online saying that part of what Kiara was yelling in the background of the 911 call was "She is dead. It won't do any good, she is already dead." My ears aren't good enough to verify it - if it keeps bugging me I'll run it through an audio program. In the meantime though, it seems to fit with the other things she's said.

:stormingmad:

If you run it through the audio program :please: let us know the results!

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh! Excited utterance? I hope someone forwards this audio clip to LE!

I am :furious:

WHERE IS BABY LEONA?!?!?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh, you betcha that LE already knows exactly what was said. My hubby's making shrimp scampi for us so it's too noisy to listen to right now but I plan to come back after dinner and give it another go. But I think we have a consensus already.

More footage of Wednesday's rage fest:

As Kiara Sullivan bonded out of jail for an assault and battery charge Wednesday night, those picking her up threatened reporters. One woman even assaulted a news photographer.

One woman said: “I’m gonna smack one of y’all in the mother-[expletive] face.”
Just last week, a petition was made public in the community in hopes of renewing efforts in the investigation. In less than 24 hours, more than 3,000 people signed a petition asking for the FBI to get involved in the case.

http://wncn.com/2015/07/02/threats-made-on-video-as-sc-mom-of-missing-baby-leaves-jail/

Careful what you wish for - collected evidence is being analyzed at the FBI lab.

Sorry for the snark. I understand that emotions are running high both in Leaona's family and in the community. But to me charges of impeding the investigation speaks much louder and clearer. Whether mom and boyfriend are protecting themselves or each other makes no difference; either way it means that Leaona is way at the bottom of priorities.

It's gonna be a lot rougher on them if they don't come clean now. LE will solve this case, no doubt.

More footage of Wednesday's rage fest:

As Kiara Sullivan bonded out of jail for an assault and battery charge Wednesday night, those picking her up threatened reporters. One woman even assaulted a news photographer.

One woman said: “I’m gonna smack one of y’all in the mother-[expletive] face.”
Just last week, a petition was made public in the community in hopes of renewing efforts in the investigation. In less than 24 hours, more than 3,000 people signed a petition asking for the FBI to get involved in the case.

http://wncn.com/2015/07/02/threats-made-on-video-as-sc-mom-of-missing-baby-leaves-jail/

Careful what you wish for - collected evidence is being analyzed at the FBI lab.

Sorry for the snark. I understand that emotions are running high both in Leaona's family and in the community. But to me charges of impeding the investigation speaks much louder and clearer. Whether mom and boyfriend are protecting themselves or each other makes no difference; either way it means that Leaona is way at the bottom of priorities.

It's gonna be a lot rougher on them if they don't come clean now. LE will solve this case, no doubt.

Oh no :(

Find Leona !
I hate how many cases I've resorted to posting just these two words but I don't know what else to say. What is there to sleuth?

I thought for sure when the FBI became involved that we would have some answers by now. I don't get it. Boyfriend gets out in August. Then they won't have anything to hold him on. Mom has court appearance in August. Since this is her first felony, the assault will most likely be dropped to a lesser offense and she will probably get probation?

It's heartbreaking that's there's been no updates, no vigil, rally, no anything for this sweet baby. It's like she was just written off and forgotten. It's crazy compared to all the coverage about baby ember but I think the family has a lot to do with that. The ember fb group that popped up made it so easy for everyone to get deeply involved even from across the county. Still, I wish there would be an update about Leaona.

I thought for sure when the FBI became involved that we would have some answers by now. I don't get it. Boyfriend gets out in August. Then they won't have anything to hold him on. Mom has court appearance in August. Since this is her first felony, the assault will most likely be dropped to a lesser offense and she will probably get probation?

But, hopefully, she won't get the other child back and her gov't benefits will be cut off, and OMG, her and boyfriend might have to get a job.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhoule
Back