Found Deceased SC - Linda McAllister, 64, & William Clemons, 45, Conway, 1 July 2017 *Arrests*

Now the murder charges are showing on the court docket.

Couple identified;http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article163365213.html

The Horry County Coroner’s Office has confirmed that the skeleton remains found in Bucksville are those of missing Conway couple Linda McAllister, 64, and William Clemons, 45.

Horry County police have charged 21-year-old Jordan Hodge and 28-year-old Kenneth Carlisle, both of Aynor, with the death of the missing Conway couple.

A bloody truck, possessing and using the victim’s banking information, and a final cellphone ping at the suspects’ home in Aynor are all listed as evidence that led to the murder charges for Carlisle and Hodge in connection with the disappearance of a missing Conway couple, according to arrest warrants.

Read more here: http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article163365213.html#storylink=cpy

Missing SC couple allegedly killed by granddaughter

The family of a missing Conway couple says the two were killed by their granddaughter.

The Horry County Coroner’s Office confirmed Monday that skeleton remains found in Bucksville are those missing couple Linda McAllister, 64, and William Clemons, 45. They were first reported missing on July 1 according to the Conway Police Department.

Horry County police have charged 21-year-old Jordan Hodge and 28-year-old Kenneth Carlisle, both of Aynor, with the death of the missing Conway couple.

Jordan Hodge is the granddaughter of McAllister.
A bloody truck, possessing and using the victim’s banking information, and a final cellphone ping at the suspects’ home in Aynor are all listed as evidence that led to the murder charges for Carlisle and Hodge in connection with the disappearance of a missing Conway couple, according to arrest warrants.

The couple was last seen in the area of Dewberry Street.

“… there is probable cause that the suspect committed the act of murder due to being the last known contact with victims, providing statements which differ from fact, being in possession of multiple banking mechanisms (with excessive use) and the victim’s truck, which was saturated in blood, and final phone ping of the victim’s phone in immediate vicinity of the suspect’s Aynor residence on July 13, 2017,” arrest warrants for both Carlisle and Hodge state.

It's cases like these that make we wonder and worry about the under 30 generation. What kind of person does this to their grandmother? It is that this kind of thing happens more; or that I'm just hearing more about cases like these since joining WS? Rhetorical question...no responses needed.

RIP Linda & William
:rose:

if you go down the rabbit hole you might find some info.

It's cases like these that make we wonder and worry about the under 30 generation. What kind of person does this to their grandmother? It is that this kind of thing happens more; or that I'm just hearing more about cases like these since joining WS? Rhetorical question...no responses needed.

RIP Linda & William
:rose:

if you go down the rabbit hole you might find some info.

IMO still does not justify this. No one deserves this no matter what. IMO

ETA: I am not intimating that you think this is justified, either, cvaldez - just adding my thoughts.

His own grandma! She probably cut him off financially and he got "even".

I hope she was really happy with her new husband and they had a great time while they were here. RIP.

oh I agree. just points to motive in case anyone was curious

IMO still does not justify this. No one deserves this no matter what. IMO

ETA: I am not intimating that you think this is justified, either, cvaldez

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members