SC - Mica Miller, 30 yr old Found Deceased - Pastors Wife's Death Being Investigated, May 2024 #2

Yes, LE reported JP had an alibi for the time of Mica's death. They say he was attending an athletic event and said that his truck was seen in traveling on Hwy 17 Bypass.

Make no mistake. JP Miller is no minister. He's a shyster and a con. Cons con people. That's what they do. They con both smart people and gullible people. He conned his staff and many in his congregation. And there for a while, he conned Mica. But she saw straight through him in the end. And she exposed him.

As for JP, he shouldn't rest too comfortably. Lady Justice is headed his way and her sword is in flames.
Not only was JPM at an athletic event in Charleston at the time of Mica's death, but he seemed to want to make damn certain that he was seen there, allegedly by using a bullhorn to shout at the kids. THAT concerns me a lot, frankly. "Oh, look at me, over here. See me?? I can't possibly be in NC right now, just in case something bad is happening to my wife who just filed for divorce. See me?? Over here. Don't forget you saw me!".

Last edited:
Not only was JPM at an athletic event in Charleston at the time of Mica's death, but he seemed to want to make damn certain that he was seen there, allegedly by using a bullhorn to shout at the kids. THAT concerns me a lot, frankly. "Oh, look at me, over here. See me?? I can't possibly be in NC right now, just in case something bad is happening to my wife who just filed for divorce. See me?? Over here. Don't forget you saw me!".
Who takes a bullhorn to a kids game? What an obnoxious man he is, always wanting to be the center of attention and clearly seen!

Great point!

Im not surprised, hes a seed planter, those people that tell stories hoping you form an impression that comes from the stories they tell. He did it in her memorial speech, saying " mica was adventurous , she loved to sky dive ( she had no fear) she was happy and ... all the things to paint a picture that she couldnt have been in fear and fleeing. showing picture after picture "this is Mica when..." rapid fire presentation saying, next picture, next picture next next next. like he was in that pyramid game show and the buzzer was about to go off. Hes so typical.
What's worse is some people buy that BS, or they dont see it. Gaslighters get away with this all the time, because they paint what they want you to see. I feel bad for her and how alone she must have felt going up against a man that had so many ride or die supporters. She wasnt just leaving a man, Im sure she felt she was leaving the only world she knew, thats a lot.

Last edited:

And we mustn't forget that JP had hired people to follow her in the past.

At this moment I do still believe that she committed suicide and was not physically shot by JPM or by any of his cohorts.

Which is not to say that he was not instrumental in her death, because IMO he certainly made her life unbearable.

IMO they had a very torturous obsession with each other…not blaming the victim but that’s how it appears to me, and I completely blame JPM for initiating an inappropriate relationship when she was very young.

I think his twisted relationship with her developed into her believing she was in love with him, but nothing about him was holy or good, and she found that out the hardest way.

If I were a church member I’d be turned off immediately just knowing he owned a bar. What Christian pastor invests in a bar where people would get drunk?

He is rotten to the core and I’m astonished that the church members and/or overseers would embrace him in any way after his double life has been revealed.

He is toxic, he’s a hypocrite, he’s a sex addict, he’s greedy, he’s a cheater, he’s a liar, he’s an attention hog, possibly a pedophile…I cannot fathom how anyone going forward could allow him in a ministry.

JMO

Last edited:
From everything we know about this case it looked nearly certain that Mica was ready to start her life over !!!!
Sad and infuriating.
Omo.
and imagine the courage it must have taken for her to do that, When I heard her video about divorce and how (The church?) was against it because it hurts people and she says "well what abuse doesnt that hurt people" its like she felt she had to convince people or explain what was coming down the pipes. . This one pushes my buttons, the injustice, the twisting of reality at someone's expense.

At this moment I do still believe that she committed suicide and was not physically shot by JPM or by any of his cohorts.

Which is not to say that he was not instrumental in her death, because IMO he certainly made her life unbearable.

IMO they had a very torturous obsession with each other…not blaming the victim but that’s how it appears to me, and I completely blame JPM for initiating an inappropriate relationship when she was very young.

I think his twisted relationship with her developed into her believing she was in love with him, but nothing about him was holy or good, and she found that out the hardest way.

If I were a church member I’d be turned off immediately just knowing he owned a bar. What Christian pastor invests in a bar where people would get drunk?

He is rotten to the core and I’m astonished that the church members and/or overseers would embrace him in any way after his double life has been revealed.

He is toxic, he’s a hypocrite, he’s a sex addict, he’s greedy, he’s a cheater, he’s a liar, possibly a pedophile…I cannot fathom how anyone going forward could allow him in a ministry.
JMO
The church and the piano bar seem to have several commonalities, if you do some digging. JMO

JMO
and although I completely empathize wth Mica, there may be some truth to what you said. The very nature of gaslighting is the slow creep of beginning to doubt yourself, slowly drip by drip, you start to doubt your own sanity. Particularly when it involves a person in a position of respect or authority . I can imagine her thinking, " I must be what he says, look at all the people that believe in him and think hes so great, with all the stories he tells, eventually over time, you begin to doubt your own perception. I dont know all the dynamics but I would bet it was an epic mind you know what to be in that relationship.

He is toxic, he’s a hypocrite, he’s a sex addict, he’s greedy, he’s a cheater, he’s a liar, he’s an attention hog, possibly a pedophile…I cannot fathom how anyone going forward could allow him in a ministry.

JMO
I'm in 99.99% agreement with you. I'd leave out that last part since there's no evidence of it that we're aware of, but everything else is spot on.

jmo

The church and the piano bar seem to have several commonalities, if you do some digging. JMO
I was really surprised to learn JP was part owner of Crocodile Rocks. It’s a very popular bar with both locals and tourists. I know they have to make a killing because it’s ALWAYS packed and they charge a cover. I’ve lived in MB for almost 20 years and have seen every other bar at Broadway become something new, but Crocodile Rocks has always stayed the same. I haven’t been there in a long time but went often in my 20s and early 30s (and have friends who practically lived there!) I’m two years younger than JP and don’t recall ever seeing him, although I can’t imagine why I would anyway. But I’ll certainly never spend another penny at Crocodile Rocks, that’s for sure.

Hey folks .. in answer to a question we received, we are approving Mandy Matney as a source for this specific discussion (not blanket approval yet but perhaps that will happen down the road). Mandy was approved in the Murdaugh case and there were no issues.

Last edited:
Based on personal experience, nothing about the 911 call or MM's behavior in the days leading up to her death surprise me. It's actually well-documented that there is a sense of calm once someone has decided to take their own life. There is relief in their decision and knowing that the pain will be gone soon, both the pain they victim is suffering and the imagined pain they are imposing on their loved ones.

I've personally known people looking at a bright future, new job, seemingly happy and excited about the future suddenly commit suicide. It seems mystifying from the outside, but it's actually not uncommon, especially in those suffering from bipolar (NOT that MM necessarily was bipolar since the only source I'm aware of for that info so far is JPM). Counterintuitively, it's more likely for someone to commit suicide in a manic state than a depressive one (at least in the literature I've read). Not only are you more impulsive and willing to engage in risky behavior, but you also know the crash into a depressive episode is likely to come eventually.

Suicide is such a complicated issue and suicidal ideation is a very personal phenomenon. It can obviously differ person to person, but again, nothing about the circumstances surrounding MM's death seem antithetical to suicide for me.

JMO
I'm there with you
With soany years of gaslighting, she did not whither in some dark corner. I feel she actually thrived in the theater of it all.
But she was coming out of it, and it must have been tearing her apart .
THAT kind of pain and revelation, and the increase in his violence and crazy and gaslighting....could do anyone in
But you know what.. ??.... I'm still hoping to learn more about the three boaters, and the lawyer who owns the land near the Park.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173
Back