SC SC - Natasha Warren, 23, Columbia, 24 Aug 2008

http://www.thestate.com/2010/08/24/1431626/natasha-warrens-family-pleads.html

News - Crime & Courts
Tuesday, Aug. 24, 2010

The family of Natasha Warren held a tearful press conference Tuesday to beg for witnesses to come forward in the August 2008 death of the 23-year-old woman.

Warren was last seen alive around 11:30 p.m. on August 22, 2008, at a Sunoco convenience store on Bush River Road. She had been on her way to work the nightshift at the downtown post office when her car blew a tire on I-26. She went inside the convenience store four times during a 45-minute period.

AND:

They released a photo Tuesday of a man who stopped in the convenience store the night Warren was killed. The man, who is wearing wide-striped shirt in the video, told clerks he was a bounty hunter, said Capt. Stan Smith, an investigator. He offered people in the store money for their assistance in helping him track down a couple that was wanted, Smith said.

VIDEO AT LINK

Picture of man released:

Attachments

• coldcase25_striped_embedded_prod_affiliate_74.jpg
    coldcase25_striped_embedded_prod_affiliate_74.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 39

View Larger Map">
View Larger Map

did le check video from race way gas station?

These are great pictures and along with eeyorelrn it gives a good idea of the lay of the land. It is hard to believe that someone didn't see something! There are businesses located all around and it seemed as if there was traffic in the store for sure. Heaven only knows if it was someone at the station, someone who randomly stopped when they smelled opportunity, or someone who had a reason to want her dead.

Kats link is also a host of new possibilities!

This does seem personal somehow. Killed with a gun, for no apparent reason, no financial gain to be had. She must have had car seats in the car, so a cold hearted person for sure! I hope this one gets solved!

Another update.... Still nothing from the investigator to date... Going to contact him again this week... I would have this past week but I had a death in my family and have been very preoccupied...

http://www.connectamarillo.com/news/story.aspx?id=211833#.UWWWerWKJqU

Sergeant Kim Myers with the Richland County Sheriff's Department said the witness came in around 8 p.m. Thursday after family members saw him on the news.

Deputies interviewed him and thank him for coming in. They are now following up on additional leads.

Latest information I could find on Natasha Warren. The police met with the man they think may have witnessed something (the guy who said he was a bounty hunter.) However, I haven't been able to locate any further updates. Bumping for Natasha!

So if Natasha called a family member on Friday night, but the car with her body wasn't located until Sunday morning, how come the family member didn't see her car when he/she came to help Natasha? If someone called me to help out with a flat and I didn't see them at the gas station when I arrived to help, I would definitely drive around a bit looking for their car, figuring they must have returned to the car to wait for me. That seems really weird to me. I looked around and couldn't find any new information.

I wake up this morning and ended up posting Tasha' s pic on facebook...this is the time she was found murdered. I'm Tasha's relative and every time I think about her I think of Sandra Bland.

I also think of her fiance who she called the at Friday night...i heard the voicemail she left him giving her exact location...she was found two days later.

Her fiance had a message on his voicemail from Friday. I heard it.

I was sitting at the table in the precinct that Sunday with the investigator and the fiance Michale Moseley lol brother.

I was questioning him...

Him: she left Michael a message on his voicemail.
Me: When?
Him: Friday night
Me: Friday Night?
He went to get Michael's phone and we all heard her voice giving the exact location and saying she had a flat tire.

My question was why didn't he call someone to help her if he couldn't help her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back