SC SC - Paula Merchant, 25, Forest Acres, 3 Jan 1999

Is anyone working on this case? I am currently gathering details on another case and came upon Paula’s which is sad because once again I never heard of her even though I have lived in SC for sometime and work downtown close where she went missing. I’m unsure if narcotic use played a role in her becoming missing but either way that does not justify her being killed. She has a lot of similarities on another case I’m working on and there was no narcotic activity. Anyways if anyone is currently looking into this case, I’d love to hear more. Thanks
Unfortunately it is difficult to find any information on this case or Dail’s. I’ve read somewhere that they may be connected but without a snitch or physical evidence in either, these cases grow colder. I wish they would get more publicity and a fresh set of eyes!

Searched this hoping there would be more activity….. sadly none. I lived in Columbia for several years and recall seeing billboards after she went missing. For what’s it’s worth the only information I gathered that isn’t here is the statement from a witness that passed a tip to police that their sister’s boyfriend at the time was bragging about their involvement, indicated it was over a drug debt and the body was put on a train. Is there any efficient way to search for Jane does found on trains?

Searched this hoping there would be more activity….. sadly none. I lived in Columbia for several years and recall seeing billboards after she went missing. For what’s it’s worth the only information I gathered that isn’t here is the statement from a witness that passed a tip to police that their sister’s boyfriend at the time was bragging about their involvement, indicated it was over a drug debt and the body was put on a train. Is there any efficient way to search for Jane does found on trains?
Hmm interesting. I wonder why that witness statement isn’t talked about more. I’ve tried to look pretty heavily into Dail Dinwiddie’s disappearance and came across Paula’s disappearance. I was quite shocked on how little there is on both.

The train aspect is quite interesting because there are several train routes throughout Columbia…hmm…

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back