SC SC - Scott family of four, ages 59-82, Pendleton, 1 Nov 2015

What a douzy of a case this is...
South Carolina has some brazen ways of dealing with your family.

The previous DMail article is really full of details. I believe Amy's husband was just duped into her games. I wonder if he will be afraid to testify against her. Hope not.

I think that Amy also learned some very bad things from her mama...

moo

Goodness, totally missed the bond hearing.

#TOMORROW: Amy and Rosmore “Ross” Vilardi — the S.C. couple accused murdering four elderly family members in 2015 — are expected to appear in bond court following their bombshell arrest on Dec. 15, 2023. Count on @fitsnews
for continued updates on this quadruple murder saga.

#TODAY: The newlyweds accused of murdering Cathy Scott, 60, Terry Scott, 59, Violet Taylor, 82 and Barbara Scott, 80, are expected to appear in Anderson County bond court eight years after the quadruple homicide.

Prosecutors with the @SCAttyGenOffice name Amy Vilardi, 40, as the "mastermind" behind her family's quadruple homicide on Halloween 2015.Of interest? She was purportedly caught with two shanks prior to today's bond court hearing before Circuit Judge Heath Taylor.

1707864011475.png

The defense? @LoriSMurrayLaw — who requests that “justice be served” by granting Amy Vilardi bond due to a lack of “new evidence” tying her to the quadruple homicide eight years ago.

Prosecutors argue that Amy’s husband, Ross Vilardi, was trained with “significant … hand-to hand-combat” in the U.S. Marine Corps — and that Amy’s family was “intimately” murdered within their home in 2015.

1707864094471.png

“There’s no new evidence … just new theories,” said Ross’ private attourney Shaun Kent — arguing that his client’s military experience should NOT be held against him in the face of “no probable cause” on his December 2023 arrest warrant.

What a douzy of a case this is...
South Carolina has some brazen ways of dealing with your family.

The previous DMail article is really full of details. I believe Amy's husband was just duped into her games. I wonder if he will be afraid to testify against her. Hope not.

I think that Amy also learned some very bad things from her mama...

moo

Interesting... @around the 11:00 mark, as the state (DA?) is providing the judge with several reasons why AV shouldn't get bond, stated "we don't know where the money is that she got from the inheritance."

I know this homicide case is an older case, but interesting nonetheless that the insurance company paid out? Wonder who willed her the money and how many victims' will? idk.

Anyway...

BTW, I'm really curious as to what bad things Amy may have learned from her mama, if you care to share? TIA
moo :)

Goodness, totally missed the bond hearing.

#TOMORROW: Amy and Rosmore “Ross” Vilardi — the S.C. couple accused murdering four elderly family members in 2015 — are expected to appear in bond court following their bombshell arrest on Dec. 15, 2023. Count on @fitsnews
for continued updates on this quadruple murder saga.

#TODAY: The newlyweds accused of murdering Cathy Scott, 60, Terry Scott, 59, Violet Taylor, 82 and Barbara Scott, 80, are expected to appear in Anderson County bond court eight years after the quadruple homicide.

Prosecutors with the @SCAttyGenOffice name Amy Vilardi, 40, as the "mastermind" behind her family's quadruple homicide on Halloween 2015.Of interest? She was purportedly caught with two shanks prior to today's bond court hearing before Circuit Judge Heath Taylor.

View attachment 483031

The defense? @LoriSMurrayLaw — who requests that “justice be served” by granting Amy Vilardi bond due to a lack of “new evidence” tying her to the quadruple homicide eight years ago.

Prosecutors argue that Amy’s husband, Ross Vilardi, was trained with “significant … hand-to hand-combat” in the U.S. Marine Corps — and that Amy’s family was “intimately” murdered within their home in 2015.

View attachment 483032

“There’s no new evidence … just new theories,” said Ross’ private attourney Shaun Kent — arguing that his client’s military experience should NOT be held against him in the face of “no probable cause” on his December 2023 arrest warrant.
She had TWO SHANKS confiscated before the hearing?? :eek:

Interesting... @around the 11:00 mark, as the state (DA?) is providing the judge with several reasons why AV shouldn't get bond, stated "we don't know where the money is that she got from the inheritance."

I know this homicide case is an older case, but interesting nonetheless that the insurance company paid out? Wonder who willed her the money and how many victims' will? idk.

Anyway...

BTW, I'm really curious as to what bad things Amy may have learned from her mama, if you care to share? TIA
moo :)

I believe it was an article embedded in another article...
The article was about how Cathy, Amy's mother, had transferred a lot of Cathy's mothers accounts (Money Cathy's mother had gotten when her husband died).
I'll see if I can find it again. I found it to be great foundation information--because AMY thought she should have that money that her mother had transferred, but the courts said otherwise.
You really have to read it to understand it!! Hopefully I can find...

@arielilane I found the article
The article references CATHY's shady dealings with HER mother's money.

One detail about the murders gives me pause.... Cathy was not knifed FIRST, as the other 3 were.... She was SHOT running to a back bedroom. Was there any possibility that she was originally part of this killing plan??? moo moo moo

Last edited:
No updates on X or MSM or link below: Maybe someone else will have better luck searching. :) Also, couldn't locate Ross (or Rossmore) at link.

Anderson County Home Page South Carolina Judicial Department Home Page SC.GOV Home Page

Vilardi, Amy DanielleOrder/Order Denying Motion for BondOrder02/16/2024-14:42
The State of South Carolina VS Amy Danielle Vilardi
Case Number:2023A0410101941Court Agency:General SessionsFiled Date:12/20/2023
Case Type:Criminal-ClerkCase Sub Type:
Status:PendingAssigned Judge:Clerk Of Court C P, G S, And Family CourtDisposition Judge:
Disposition:
Disposition Date:Date Received:12/20/2023Arrest Date:12/15/2023
Law Enf. Case:2015-20728True Bill Date:01/23/2024No Bill Date:
Prosecutor Case:Indictment Number:2024GS0400217AGWaiver Date:
Probation Case:
Case PartiesChargesSentencingAssociated CasesActionsFinancialsBonds
NameCharge Code - Charge DescriptionOriginal Charge Code - Original ChargeDisposition Date
Vilardi, Amy Danielle0116-Murder / Murder0116-Murder / Murder

CMSWeb 6.1 © 2019 South Carolina Judicial Branch • All rights reserved

I’m hopeful that we get a lot of answers tonight on Cold Justice.

Aaaaaa…..I’m crazy I can’t watch it!

I hope you can catch a rerun as it is an informative show. I was so bummed because I thought both episodes were running tonight but it’s a “tune in next week” thing. I’m in the upstate and following this from the start but didn’t know half of what i saw here tonight.

I hope you can catch a rerun as it is an informative show. I was so bummed because I thought both episodes were running tonight but it’s a “tune in next week” thing. I’m in the upstate and following this from the start but didn’t know half of what i saw here tonight.

I managed to figure out a way to watch but only got to see about 12 minutes of it, then it was gone!
I’m glad to hear it was worthwhile. I trust your opinion.
We have a hope-to-be retirement house in the upstate we go to often. Not far from Pendleton. I remember when the murders happened and how scary it was.
I should be able see it when we get home. We’ve got better cable!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ateav
Back