GUILTY SC - Shannon DiTillio, 22, pregnant, murdered, Myrtle Beach, 11 April 2016

From your link JanetElaine.........so sad...

"Berwick and Beiter said they did not know she had left last Thursday for Myrtle Beach until the coroner contacted them Monday evening and told them the sad news."

As a mother myself my heart is breaking for Lisa, she is raising Shannon's daughter who looks so much like her. She is still in shock.They where estranged in the end which is why Lisa didn't know she had gone. Shannon's grandmother begged her not to go last thursday but helped her pack her bags. She was so happy thinking she was getting her happyending. We just don't understand and want to know why... States apart and no contact there is no logical reason.

Kalb told detectives he hadn’t spoken to DiTillio in two or three weeks, however, when detectives searched his phone, they noted he had communicated with her on April 7, the day she arrived to Horry County, as well as on April 10. The Google Map application on his phone displayed "the area of Pint Circle and Highway 90 in Horry County.”

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/31736233/search-warrant-she-got-into-my-head-so-i-blew-hers-the-off

Kalb then admitted to shooting DiTillio.

"She got into my head, so I blew hers the **** off,” the warrant states.

:eek::eek:

Wow. I can't say how I really feel about this guy because I don't want to be sent on vacation... but what a loser. I hope he'll never see the light of day again other than from behind bars. What are his chances for the DP? Does that go by SC law or NC?

Wow. I can't say how I really feel about this guy because I don't want to be sent on vacation... but what a loser. I hope he'll never see the light of day again other than from behind bars. What are his chances for the DP? Does that go by SC law or NC?

The murder was committed in SC, so he will be tried & sentenced & serve time in SC. Sounds like he it trying to get out of pre-meditated by saying he planned to leave her (in an isolated spot in a different state?) but why did he bring a gun with him? I think he intentionally lured Shannon to his home and took her down that dirt road to kill her.

He absolutely did and his current girlfriend was involved as well. He had faked his death on face book 6 months prior to killing Shannon due to his criminal activities in New York. Shannon believed the father of her child and the man she couldn't help but love was dead until he reached out to her 8 weeks before her
going down to see him. She had many conversations with both him and his girlfriend. The story they told her was his current girlfriend had cancer and was dying and that they wanted Shannon to help Chris raise her children. They said his current girlfriend was making a will and leaving her home, vehicles and business to Chris and Shannon as well as having adoption paperwork drawn up for Chris and Shannon to adopt her kids before she died. I believe Shannon wanted to believe the story because it was everything she ever wanted.... a life with Chris. Her grandmother tried to stop her the day she left. She told her the story didn't add up and why would this woman give custody of her children to a woman she didn't know but Shannon wouldn't hear it. She figured even if it wasn't true it was a chance to try to get Chris back. Sadly we don't know why he did any of this to Shannon. She was out of his life and moving on and he sucked her back in and I believe it was to murder her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back