School Bus FIGHT!

IMO, the bus driver is where she is because she is blocking the brat from leaving through those doors! I don't think she's hiding from any camera. IMO

I'm with you, Christine! lol

Me too. I think the busdriver was understandably stressed.
If the police had been called on the loud teen at the school she should not be on the schoolbus. She is too volatile. The safety of the other students are at risk. I hope all these factors are taken into consideration when the busdriver is tried in court and when she is being evalauated for her job. Sainthood should not be a requirement for her job.

Oh I hear ya! I am no one to promote violence but if this girl thinks she is women enough to get in my face then she better be expecting me to fight her like a women too.. When my 14 yr old gets mouthy with me I tell her that & I get the ''oh mom you wouldn't do that''..sheesh try me! (btw my kid would never talk to an adult the way this one did on that bus because she knows what would happen to her butt when she got home!)

What a crock of crap. If the bus driver let this girl off at a different stop without permission she could have gotten in trouble. She was damned if she did, damned if she didn't.

Seriously, if I were the driver and this girl attacked me I would -slap her so hard her head would spin. Screw her age. The bus driver has a right to defend themself from punk-*advertiser censored* kids.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back