School ref's to criminal chg's re cafeteria sex act

The incident was recorded on the cell phone of at least two students, according to Jacoby, who said there is no evidence to suggest the video was shared or viewed by other students." BBM S...BM

RSBM/BBM: The school official is stressing this point due to the fact that if one who videotaped it then shared it, in GA, that video is considered child *advertiser censored* and kid could be arrested for distribution of child *advertiser censored*. It also opens school up to more legal problems.

Im sorry I read this article and thought that's it?? I have definately seen worse raised in Plano, TX!! How old were they again?

Most young people I know don't see it as a big deal really.

Most young people don't see having oral sex in front of an audience as a big deal? That's the issue here, not just two teens having some fun. I can understand teens sneaking sex in public, but doing it in front of your classmates, when I am going to assume, they weren't drunk or high, is not common at all.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/16/us/georgia-school-cafeteria-sex-act/
Two Georgia students face charges in alleged sex act at cafeteria updated 8:50 PM EDT, Wed October 16, 2013

"Two teenage high school students in Georgia face misdemeanor public indecency charges after a sex act allegedly was performed during lunch in the school cafeteria, a school official told CNN....
The incident was recorded on the cell phone of at least two students, according to Jacoby, who said there is no evidence to suggest the video was shared or viewed by other students." BBM S...BM

Interesting, imo, because:
1. School official, not LE official, made stmt. about criminal charges possibly stemming from incident. Why didn't LE make stmt?

2. I wonder if school personnel reviewed phones for evidence of sharing or viewing, or if school is relying on LE's findings about incident? If a cellphone owner showed recording in person to 2 or 10 or 100 friends, what evidence would there be?

Is not-shared-or-viewed stmt the school's pre-emptive strike re anticipated lawsuit (who knows on what grounds. Maybe school failed to protect our daughter from sex act in cafeteria during school hours?)

Is one of the participants a male student favored as a beneficiary of the Wink-and-Nod club, e.g. a sports star?

JMQuestions, based on the few articles I've read to date.

Can you imagine the prestige that goes along with being arrested and charged for getting a BJ at school, with witnesses! Isn't that like every teenage boys ultimate fantasy!??!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Im sorry I read this article and thought that's it?? I have definately seen worse raised in Plano, TX!! How old were they again?

Most young people I know don't see it as a big deal really.

You think performing oral sex to an audience during school lunch is nothing? I'm sorry but I think it's outrageous and all the kids involved should be punished. Unbelievable!

Can you imagine the prestige that goes along with being arrested and charged for getting a BJ at school, with witnesses! Isn't that like every teenage boys ultimate fantasy!??!??

Actually, the male student claims he thought she was joking when she made the offer, and when she started going at it, he stopped her. So in this case, it wasn't his ultimate fantasy to get a BJ in public while his classmates watched. Although now his classmates will probably make fun of him for what he claims, because guys are taught that they must love sex with any woman at any time at any place.

You think performing oral sex to an audience during school lunch is nothing? I'm sorry but I think it's outrageous and all the kids involved should be punished. Unbelievable!

Yeah, I've seen worse...much worse. I've heard of worse too. My niece is a teenager and I get the skinny on high school drama. Stuff she wouldnt dare tell her mom, but hey I'm the cool aunt.

If they go to jail for a BJ, I think most of the cool kids would be in awe. Definately cool points. Sorry folks, but most teenagers are lustful sexual deviants, LOL! The stuff they see on TV, especially reality shows goes a long way to convince the lot of them that the way of the exhibitionist who puts it all out there is the norm and whats hot.

From Twerking Miley to the bad girls club. They wanna be that girl now. Not all girls, but enough.

Actually, the male student claims he thought she was joking when she made the offer, and when she started going at it, he stopped her. So in this case, it wasn't his ultimate fantasy to get a BJ in public while his classmates watched. Although now his classmates will probably make fun of him for what he claims, because guys are taught that they must love sex with any woman at any time at any place.

Made her stop was probably cover for he was finished.

Yeah, I've seen worse...much worse. I've heard of worse too. My niece is a teenager and I get the skinny on high school drama. Stuff she wouldnt dare tell her mom, but hey I'm the cool aunt.

If they go to jail for a BJ, I think most of the cool kids would be in awe. Definately cool points. Sorry folks, but most teenagers are lustful sexual deviants, LOL! The stuff they see on TV, especially reality shows goes a long way to convince the lot of them that the way of the exhibitionist who puts it all out there is the norm and whats hot.

From Twerking Miley to the bad girls club. They wanna be that girl now. Not all girls, but enough.

There is a huge line between being sexual and having sex in school, with an audience, during school hours. It is beyond inappropriate. Any adult who condones or ignores this behavior as "normal" or "cool" should not be working with children and/or teenagers.

There is a huge line between being sexual and having sex in school, with an audience, during school hours. It is beyond inappropriate. Any adult who condones or ignores this behavior as "normal" or "cool" should not be working with children and/or teenagers.

Just so we are clear. I never said I believed it was cool or appropriate.

That doesn't change the fact that it happens all the time and many of the teens think it's cool.

I agree. I dont think it's cool either, but thats what the kids think mostly. To be totally honest I think back to my teen years and even then everyone knew the girls that would put out in the school. Those girls were usually the popular ones too, at least with the men.

There's a huge difference between giving oral in private, or even in public where you don't expect anyone to see, and doing it in front of audience. The rest of the students wouldn't be watching and filming it if wasn't a big deal. No one would care if they were making out.

I disagree that girls today view oral sex as the same as kissing. I am not saying that it's not common, but that it's not viewed on the same level as kissing. The way I look at is...Do girls think they are *so much cooler* because they have gone further than kissing, into having oral sex? I bet they do, and that tells you right there they don't see it the same way.

(above, bbm)

I don't know...they did a news story in our area (last year, I think) that talked about oral sex and things like that going on on the bus ride home, and it was true, the kids they interviewed said that because there was no penetration, this was just like "making out".

As the parent of an 8 and 6 year old (both girls), I am sickened over this. Maybe it's time to homeschool again.

Who says society isn't going to h3ll in a handbasket?

Probably someone who feels we're already there.

A lot of teens today don't consider oral sex as "sex" at all and it is an expected activity between teen boys and girls, at least for the girl to perform oral sex on the boy. JMO

Yes, I agree that this type of activity is going to happen in schools, from the outrageous to the more private behaviors. What really concerns me is that kids think it's ok to film and photograph this stuff. Very very wrong and will definitely cause multiple problems and issues. Firstly, it constitutes child *advertiser censored* production and distribution if the images are forwarded to ANY others. Also, it will haunt the futures of the participants for an indefinite amount of time.

Yes, I agree that this type of activity is going to happen in schools, from the outrageous to the more private behaviors. What really concerns me is that kids think it's ok to film and photograph this stuff. Very very wrong and will definitely cause multiple problems and issues. Firstly, it constitutes child *advertiser censored* production and distribution if the images are forwarded to ANY others. Also, it will haunt the futures of the participants for an indefinite amount of time.

If you do something in a public place, there is no reasonable expectation of privacy.

Yes, no doubt it will look really good on a college application. Everybody is going to be sooo impressed.

Yes, no doubt it will look really good on a college application. Everybody is going to be sooo impressed.

Do you think that the teens that engage in that kind of behavior publicly are concerned about college apps at the time?

I feel bad for kids who go to high schools where they feel all this pressure to have sex blah blah. When I was in HS, no one really cared if you were having sex or not. It just wasn't a big deal. I don't know mean that people weren't interested but it was like...If you were, fine. If you weren't, fine. There were plenty of popular girls who were still virgins when they graduated, and plenty who weren't. Heck, I went all 4 years without having sex or having a boyfriend, or drinking alcohol, and no one ever treated me badly because of that. There was no peer pressure at all. I had plenty of friends, and didn't have any issues with anyone. Most kids in my grade were very nice, and we didn't really have any mean kids. From middle school to high school, I probably had about 5 days in total where someone said something rude to me. Thank you Mom and Dad, for choosing to live where you did! LOL. Thank you for not sending me to a school where I would feel like a loser for not giving some pimple-face guy a BJ on the school bus. These high schools where you're a "freak" if you haven't had sex by 15 or where kids are bullied to the point of suicide or where meth or heroin is popular...NIGHTMARES.

Who says society isn't going to h3ll in a handbasket?

Probably someone who feels we're already there.

Well, if it is, it's been headed there a loooong time. I graduated 22 years ago and stuff like this was going on aplenty. There just weren't tiny phones around to tape it. I've absolutely zero doubt that if there had been, someone, somewhere would have taped it then too. There were plenty of camcorders around, and, while not the same as someone taping it in public, I do remember more than one couple having taped sex acts with a camcorder at a home or something. Word got around, but not having YouTube or being able to share it via IM meant it didn't get reported or make the news.

Teens have sex. It's a natural activity. Teens have sex in inappropriate places - more a function of peer pressure or immaturity (not thinking through risky behavior) than it is a function of morality. Like another poster, I'm much more bothered by people passing around the video than I am by the sex act.

Well, if it is, it's been headed there a loooong time. I graduated 22 years ago and stuff like this was going on aplenty. There just weren't tiny phones around to tape it. I've absolutely zero doubt that if there had been, someone, somewhere would have taped it then too. There were plenty of camcorders around, and, while not the same as someone taping it in public, I do remember more than one couple having taped sex acts with a camcorder at a home or something. Word got around, but not having YouTube or being able to share it via IM meant it didn't get reported or make the news.

Teens have sex. It's a natural activity. Teens have sex in inappropriate places - more a function of peer pressure or immaturity (not thinking through risky behavior) than it is a function of morality. Like another poster, I'm much more bothered by people passing around the video than I am by the sex act.

Know what's really odd, there was a plenty of it going on when I was in high school, I wasn't one of those girls..( heck it took an engagement ring and a whole lotta begging for me to do it the first time) . But a few of my friends were. no one was very judgmental back then among my peer group.

Teachers slept with students... Everyone knew.... None of us cared.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back