"Science is just Science" CA quote

Cindy, all I can say is "Ignorance is bliss"and you are very blissful.

Well, since CA says "Science is hocus pocus," maybe JG IS Caylee's Daddy...

I am thinking that since she gave the wrong brush she had reason to doubt the DNA and Forensics report knowing she gave them Casey's. Also, the fact that she cleaned the car out before LE got to it and washed the pants a few times. Cindy figured if she got rid of the evidence, how could they claim it had anything to do with Caylee. This has thrown off the investigation big time and I don't think they will press charges on her even though they should. That is not a grieving grandmother, that is someone that tampered with evidence "IMO".:behindbar
CA is more than a greiving grandmother, she's an accesory to murder, she's wasn't in denial when cleaning the trunk & washing Casey's slacks numerous times, she'd only do that if she thought that was Caylee's decomposition smell & Casey killed her. She lies, simple as that.

Yeah, and when she asks anyone, begs someone, knocks on one door to have her grand daughter returned I will give your theory credence. She has never once, in all the major media opportunities, asked for the "kidnappers" or the people she wants us to believe "took" Caylee, for a safe return or a return at all. Never once has one request of that nature been made. She yaks about finding her, searching for her, blah blah blah blah, but never a plea for her return. I think that is because she knows exactly where Caylee is. And she isn't alive.

Amen to that! I have never heard one of the Anthony's beg for Caylee's return.

Oh yes, we'll be hearing a lot of that as well as "Objection, your honor. UNRESPONSIVE." It is going to be "absolutely" therapeutic to see Cindy get schooled on just who is REALLY in charge in that courtroom!

Yeah, but don't forget: CA will counter being cornered on facts with the "shriveled distraught grandmother" routine on the stand.

Personally, I hope YM is giving CA enough rope to hang herself with so that when she tries to revert to "poor weeping me" in the face of an unavoidable hard question the jury will see right through her. It's important for the prosecution that the jury realize what CA has done in this case before being asked to consider her testimony.

Let CA keep talking ad nauseum. The prosecution won't have to worry about being percieved as damning a "grieving grandmother" at this point, all they have to do is present her words and actions and let the jury make up their own minds.

Yeah, but don't forget: CA will counter being cornered on facts with the "shriveled distraught grandmother" routine on the stand.

Personally, I hope YM is giving CA enough rope to hang herself with so that when she tries to revert to "poor weeping me" in the face of an unavoidable hard question the jury will see right through her. It's important for the prosecution that the jury realize what CA has done in this case before being asked to consider her testimony.

Let CA keep talking ad nauseum. The prosecution won't have to worry about being percieved as damning a "grieving grandmother" at this point, all they have to do is present her words and actions and let the jury make up their own minds.

I bet she drugs herself up but good for her testimony. She will be half-falling asleep and completely out of it. What can the prosecution do about that? probably nothing. The Judge will have to declare her unfit to testify and that will be that. It's not her *fault* she's toppled over in grief.

I want to barf, but that's how I see it playing out.

"Science is... one of the great human endeavors to be ranked with arts and religion as the guide and expression of man's fearless quest for truth."

Sir Richard Arman Gregory

Maybe CA doesnt believe in science because it is a quest for truth and she doesnt know what truth is.

I bet she drugs herself up but good for her testimony. She will be half-falling asleep and completely out of it. What can the prosecution do about that? probably nothing. The Judge will have to declare her unfit to testify and that will be that. It's not her *fault* she's toppled over in grief.

I want to barf, but that's how I see it playing out.

They can show clips from her endless TV interviews and appearances where she was sharp and very combative. There are also quite a few where she was smiling and laughing. That should take care of the "grieving grandma" act.

CA is more than a greiving grandmother, she's an accesory to murder, she's wasn't in denial when cleaning the trunk & washing Casey's slacks numerous times, she'd only do that if she thought that was Caylee's decomposition smell & Casey killed her. She lies, simple as that.

I too feel like she is an accessory after the fact. She has gone to great lenghts to deceive the outcome of those tests. As she said, there is nothing she won't do to protect her child.

Yet she tells AmyH, she doesn't care if KC spends the rest of her life in prison as long as she gets Caylee back. I believe she said the same to LE at one point. So why the change? Why allow KC to not be responsible for her actions? She is doing what she's always done, cover for KC..

If she gets arrested for obstruction or for hindering an investigation, she did this all on her own. I believe it's more than just that hairbrush and believe LE are fed up with her antics. It needs to stop. I feel very bad for their situation but it was KC who placed them there.

Anyone who befriends CA always winds up running away, no one can put up with her BS...

I found Krause who has been an advocate for CA, he just turned the tables...

http://**********.com/news/?p=2110

Interesting and eye opening read. This shows the two faces of CA....

They can show clips from her endless TV interviews and appearances where she was sharp and very combative. There are also quite a few where she was smiling and laughing. That should take care of the "grieving grandma" act.

Yes, I believe Darlie Routier can attest to the fact about how a video played in court can tell a jury about ones mindset at the time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592
Back