Seaching for Anna - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, I am praying for C. This has to be really difficult for her. Her life has been invaded, turned upside down....... Big hugs to C. My stomach hurts for her.

I too am excited about recent events, although uneasy as Doogie stated, and terrified as Robin stated. Annasmom has had a long time to become adjusted, C is just starting that road. Thankfully she has a hubby to help her along. I pray he is a source of strength for her, as we here are willing to be, yet we are basically strangers in this venture. I hope C knows we are all willing to wait, patiently and be a shoulder or source of strength, even if from a distance. She's an incredibly brave selfless woman for allowing us into her life and persevering as she has.......

Just some thoughts.....

I saw some resemblence between C and Annasmom in a more recent photo that was posted as part of a newspaper article. The one where she and Doogie were putting the flyers on the mailboxes. No the pic wasn't clear, but I did see some resemblence.

As far as the two Georges, my thoughts at this point lead to a combination of a stranger abduction involved with the two. With the medical history, GW had plenty of opportunity for access to others who may have lost a child, been vulnerable, and who knows what kind of story the two could have concocted leading to an abduction.

Also, as doogie stated, it's quite possible, if C is Anna, her parents too may have been innocent victims.

Myself, I am curious about the story behind C's adoption having older siblings. If, and we are still at if, C is anna, how does one explain adopting a child at 5? Surely her older siblings have some information.......

Lastly, If I were in these shoes, which I am not, I would want to know one way or the other and be done with it or move onto the next stage, as difficult as that may be..... I'm confused as to why C and Annasmom can not do a private DNA test in addition to LE's dna testing. Although my knowledge only extends to legal DNA testing in paternity cases basically involving what certain counties accept and what some don't with child support.

Disclosure... I am thinking out loud and by no means, do these questions need to be answered, nor are they any of our business at this point.

I have been watching Annasmom's story since the beginning and feel that we are very close to the end of one huge volume and the beginning of another. I extend my prayers, thoughts, helpful wishes and general good will to all of you, especially "C" which stands for "Courageous" in my book, to you Doogie, "Oh Mighty Super Sleuth of All Sleuths", to you RobinH, "The Great Facilitator", to JoePoke, probably the Sweetest "ex" on the Planet, to each and every one on this board who has ever researched, posted, prayed, or otherwise contributed to this incredible quest. And most of all, to you, "Anna's Mom" because I can't think of any title that you could possible be more proud of, or more deserving of. I am so blessed to be associated with you and every one else here. I can't tell you how much this quest has meant to me on a personal level.

Here's to hoping we are on the home stretch!

You are amazing people! Regardless the outcome, the extraordinary things that all involved here have done, are fabulous to say the least. I too, am so anxious to hear the outcome!
I am also working a very personal case but along the lines of adoption, not abduction. In the course of this, I discovered that someone who found their birthparent also needed counseling help to walk through it all, as well as the support of family. The outside help could have avoided much emotional turmoil if he had received it sooner.
I can see with all the support here that C can be gently and lovingly brought through this process if she is Anna. She is certainly a very beautiful woman (from the pic)

Maybe I should request all of you great sleuthers and kind people to help me find my missing person, after what great work you all did here?
kudos and blessings to all!

hello everyone, I've been following this thread for some time now and just got caught up on the recent developments. My fingers are crossed so hard my knuckles are white! All of you are truly amazing and Anna's mom, bro, dad, uncle and Doogie are a true inspiration and the absolute definition of true love! I've got goosebumps just reading the thread and you're all in my thoughts and prayers!

Hoping with all hope that C is Anna and your quest is over but even if she's not, I know you will never stop searching and somehow, somewhere Anna will know that and treasure your devotion!

I have been watching Annasmom's story since the beginning and feel that we are very close to the end of one huge volume and the beginning of another. I extend my prayers, thoughts, helpful wishes and general good will to all of you, especially "C" which stands for "Courageous" in my book, to you Doogie, "Oh Mighty Super Sleuth of All Sleuths", to you RobinH, "The Great Facilitator", to JoePoke, probably the Sweetest "ex" on the Planet, to each and every one on this board who has ever researched, posted, prayed, or otherwise contributed to this incredible quest. And most of all, to you, "Anna's Mom" because I can't think of any title that you could possible be more proud of, or more deserving of. I am so blessed to be associated with you and every one else here. I can't tell you how much this quest has meant to me on a personal level.

Thank you, blessings, and don't forget SherlockJr, Anna's godmother, who has worked behind the scenes on the Internet and on the phones exclusively on Anna's case (practically full time) to search for Anna.

I saw some resemblance between C and Annasmom in a more recent photo that was posted as part of a newspaper article. The one where she and Doogie were putting the flyers on the mailboxes. Lastly, If I were in these shoes, which I am not, I would want to know one way or the other and be done with it or move onto the next stage, as difficult as that may be..... I'm confused as to why C and Annasmom can not do a private DNA test in addition to LE's dna testing.

Cubby, the resemblance in real life is quite remarkable and has been noted by family members on both sides. LE has specifically enjoined us from conducting private DNA testing and we are cooperating with them; however, political representatives here have now asked that the Department of Justice, which is doing the comparisons, expedite matters as much as possible. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has also checked in for a status report. Pray. We'll keep you posted.

LE has specifically enjoined us from conducting private DNA testing and we are cooperating with them; however, political representatives here have now asked that the Department of Justice, which is doing the comparisons, expedite matters as much as possible. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has also checked in for a status report.

I am so happy that things are finally moving in the right direction for you. It has taken far too long!

If it's not too much to ask, is it possible to post the ear pics? If no, I understand.
Cubby, sorry about not getting back to you sooner on this (and thanks for the reference to the ear posting.) The feeling is that there's a privacy issue involved in posting the ear pictures and that we would need permission.

... however, political representatives here have now asked that the Department of Justice, which is doing the comparisons, expedite matters as much as possible. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has also checked in for a status report. Pray. We'll keep you posted.

I may be able to find an old cattle prod around here somewhere!

What Natasha said :D

Just for the record.....I am certainly excited about all of the events that have been happening, but terrified to hope that C is Anna, just in case she is not....I describe this as a roller coaster ride, and it is not fun, it is extremely interesting I will say. And also, for the record, C is doing fine, a little confused, and not willing to admit the possibility that she could be Anna, but doing fine none the less. She is anxiously awaiting the results as we all are.

My heart is pounding at the thought that she could be Anna. I hope that no matter how it all turns out, everyone is affected positively by the experience. I'm afraid to say that I hope that (*whispers*) "C" is Anna (*end whisper*) because I guess I'm a little superstitious and I don't want to jinx it!

I am sooo excited and can hardly wait to hear the results of the DNA test... I have to have surgery on monday and I hope to hear something before then.. lol... I will be in the hospital for days and not able to visit websleuths... I don't post much but I read it everyday so i feel like i know Anna's mom. GOOD LUCK to you and "C".... I am praying it is Anna.:dance:

:clap: for all the excellent sleuthers!

What Natasha said :D

Double ditto. And a big thanks to sherlock, coming up with such amazing info.

All of you are in my thoughts. You are all such deserving people.

A big hug for C... ourageous from Norway. One dynamite woman.

If I was wearing a hat, I would tip it off to her ;)

Double ditto. And a big thanks to sherlock, coming up with such amazing info.

All of you are in my thoughts. You are all such deserving people.

A big hug for C... ourageous from Norway. One dynamite woman.

If I was wearing a hat, I would tip it off to her ;)

Forgive me,
offtopic.gif
....Petra....u don't happen to be Petra from IPIU?

Cubby, the resemblance in real life is quite remarkable and has been noted by family members on both sides. LE has specifically enjoined us from conducting private DNA testing and we are cooperating with them; however, political representatives here have now asked that the Department of Justice, which is doing the comparisons, expedite matters as much as possible. The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children has also checked in for a status report. Pray. We'll keep you posted.

Oh Annasmom! I can't imagine what you are going through right now. You are so in my thoughts and prayers. Anna's case has touched me deeply from the moment I first saw it here - several years back. I know if I had been Anna, my Mom would never have given up either. I have read your manuscript and cried buckets.

I pray yours and our prayers are all answered soon. Finding out will bring a new path to your journey and my prayers will continue with you on it.

I also read this thread every day and have my fingers crossed!

Anna is one of my "pet" cold cases. We were born the same year. I'm hoping Anna can have one huge 40th birthday with her family come September! Oh please let "C" be Anna!!!

This post was just added to the Half Moon Bay Review forum:

I've read the story about Anna Waters for quite a while now and I'm very sorry to hear that such a young girl was taken away. I hope they find her, alive and well. She's probably living under another assumed name, but she does need to be found. Thanks.
Signed by a lady that lives ""outside the community"

I've had strong feelings about "C" since early on when she talked about "dreams" after some early conversations. To me, that spoke to major trauma that had resulted in a blackout. It is telling to me that some questions are resulting in new found memories. I also think she looks like Anna. Also, the way her personality has been described is what I think Anna would be like.

If you haven't watched the documentary 28 - UP I'd encourage you to check it out. A group of children were filmed at 7 and then every 7 years until age 28. It is amazing that who they were at 7 is very much who they are at 28.

I have a 4 week blackout related to my sister being murdered. I can only remember 3 things from this time -- the shape and texture of the floor, a scream (which took me more than 10 years to recognize was me screaming) and holding onto a car door handle unable to let go. Nothing else. I was 12. People find that so strange but to a frightened child a blackout is a good friend. In talking to other children who have trauma related blackouts I've learned that most blackout on relationships and events. Memories remain of nonstressful things but they don't mean much because they have nothing big to "attach" to. Things that seems to remain -- songs, color (like knowing the color of a car or favorite outfit), smells (like someone smelling of a certain perfume) and nonstressful routine things -- like a walking route or feeding an animal. Anna might remember walking to the creek if that was something done routinely.

I believe the power of positive thinking and vibrations have made unlikely events possible in this case. I hope that isn't too weird or offensive to anyone. I'd suggest we all keep up our "we will find Anna" thoughts so we keep the universe flooded with good vibes.

Blessings to all.

I am not here as much as I used to be. But when I come back, I always check in this thread. It seemed impossible at first....so much time passed, so many different theorys and possibilities. Yet as usual all of you amaze me. You have dug up more info and done in such an organized respectful way that you have been able to rule out many of those possibilities. And now, to be so close. I am so hoping this will work out.

Oh my god. I have tears running down my face and goosebumps all over. My husband is looking at me like I am crazy or something. I truly hope you all found Anna. I know I havent been on much lately but I do check as often as I can. It is hard when you have a toddler who wants to do everything you do! Annasmom, Doogie, Annasbro, JoePoke, C, and more, all are in my thoughts. Bless you all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sumner