??search Efforts For Maddy??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not doubt what you are saying, and I also think there were leaks made in this investigation, and the media dramatised a lot of their information to sell papers, we will just have to see how this all pans out and hope that justice wins in the end, and Madelaine is found or can be laid to rest and the perpetrators dealt with accordingly.

From your lips to God's ear Shazza.

Thanks blaize, you just made me cry, not for me, but for Madelaine. I believe she is in gods hands.

Then for your kind heart Shazza.

God our Father,
your Son Jesus Christ as a child
was lost in the chaos of a great city
and was restored to the love of his family;
watch over Madeleine , now missing, for whom we pray
and protect her with your love.
Be near to those who are anxious for her;
let your presence change their sorrow into comfort,
their anxiety into trust,
their despair into faith,
that they may know your loving purposes.
And this we ask
in the name of Jesus our Lord,
who loves and lives
and cares for all your children. Amen.

(Taken from Magee Brian, ed. The Veritas Book of Blessing Prayers. Dublin: Veritas, 1989, p. 140)

No disrespect intended to anyone by posting this so hope it doesn't offend.

Then for your kind heart Shazza.

God our Father,
your Son Jesus Christ as a child
was lost in the chaos of a great city
and was restored to the love of his family;
watch over Madeleine , now missing, for whom we pray
and protect her with your love.
Be near to those who are anxious for her;
let your presence change their sorrow into comfort,
their anxiety into trust,
their despair into faith,
that they may know your loving purposes.
And this we ask
in the name of Jesus our Lord,
who loves and lives
and cares for all your children. Amen.

(Taken from Magee Brian, ed. The Veritas Book of Blessing Prayers. Dublin: Veritas, 1989, p. 140)

No disrespect intended to anyone by posting this so hope it doesn't offend.
I dont think it would offend, it is a lovely prayer for Madelaine,:angel: thankyou blaize.

The man, Eef Hoos, who owns the animal incinerator and was questioned about Madeleine, has disappeared.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/20075

8 paragraphs from the bottom

He was due to attend police headquarters in Portimao yesterday to face further questions but failed to show up.

The man, Eef Hoos, who owns the animal incinerator and was questioned about Madeleine, has disappeared.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/20075

8 paragraphs from the bottom

He was due to attend police headquarters in Portimao yesterday to face further questions but failed to show up.
Was it posted somewhere in the forum today that one of the priests is gone too? I'll see if I can find it. It didn't sound sinister until I read this.

Thank you for the link CaliKid.

Damned if they do!!!
Anger of Potuguese authorities on the hiring of private investigators.
Beats me why!!! I know it's against their laws but if as stated the investigaters are not on the ground in Portugal.........Mmmmmm
Posters here have said many times the McCanns should have hired private investigaters. Now we know the Portuguese system makes that impossible.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/09/25/nmaddy125.xml

Kate and Gerry McCann provoked the fury of the Portuguese authorities after it was revealed they had hired private investigators to help find their daughter Madeleine.
A source close to the couple's legal team insisted they were only working in an advisory role and were not on the ground in Portugal.
But the company – which employs ex-SAS and military personnel – is thought to be focusing on Spain and Morocco, where three sightings of a little blonde girl have now been reported.
In Portugal, figures from both the police and judicial arenas vented their anger about the move.

Damned if they do!!!
Anger of Potuguese authorities on the hiring of private investigators.
Beats me why!!! I know it's against their laws but if as stated the investigaters are not on the ground in Portugal.........Mmmmmm
Posters here have said many times the McCanns should have hired private investigaters. Now we know the Portuguese system makes that impossible.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/09/25/nmaddy125.xml

Kate and Gerry McCann provoked the fury of the Portuguese authorities after it was revealed they had hired private investigators to help find their daughter Madeleine.
A source close to the couple's legal team insisted they were only working in an advisory role and were not on the ground in Portugal.
But the company – which employs ex-SAS and military personnel – is thought to be focusing on Spain and Morocco, where three sightings of a little blonde girl have now been reported.
In Portugal, figures from both the police and judicial arenas vented their anger about the move.

I cannot believe that the McCann's have to defend wanting to look for their missing daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname