Search for a possible POI - Summary of statements from LE

okay so is this a contradictory statement to what was released last week when they said Terri WAS the last one to see Kyron... So which is it? he was seen later by a student or wasn't he?

I always look at the dates LE says something, because I know they get more info as the case goes along. When there's conflict, I tend to take the most recent statement as the more accurate.

Here the statements are from June 6 and June 18. I'm going with June 18 for now, unless/until LE makes another change. I don't have a problem with LE changing info, because they're constantly gathering new info, and adjusting their assessment accordingly.

BBM
Since I live in Canada I am not familiar with your LE protocal. Is it typical for the FBI to be called into a case of this nature so early on?

I don't know if it's typical, but they can come into the case without being asked when the missing person is "of tender age", in other words a young child. I also think local LE can call them in on any case at any time.

their actual official statement (mcso.us) says that Terri Horman was the last to see him at 0845 ((official statement))

of course I am not weghing in pressers etc with LE direct quotes.

In fact... what might be REALLY HELPFUL is if we took the barebones in black and put the presser nuggets in red and made one huge chart. what does everyone think?

Is this what you're referring to, nurse?

Kyron's stepmother reports she last saw him at approximately 845 AM Friday, walking down the hallway towards his classroom. School staff report not seeing him after 845 AM and that he did not make it to his classroom.

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom.htm

Also, many of the statements are also printed on this page, which is much easier to read than that green font:
http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276

There may even be a couple statements not on the other page. There were for a while. I haven't gone back and done a comparison in a while.

okay so is this a contradictory statement to what was released last week when they said Terri WAS the last one to see Kyron... So which is it? he was seen later by a student or wasn't he?

Maybe the press conference statement last Friday was just an updated statement and not a contradiction. If you take it at face value, and noting that no time was mentioned.

I always look at the dates LE says something, because I know they get more info as the case goes along. When there's conflict, I tend to take the most recent statement as the more accurate.

Here the statements are from June 6 and June 18. I'm going with June 18 for now, unless/until LE makes another change. I don't have a problem with LE changing info, because they're constantly gathering new info, and adjusting their assessment accordingly.

I tend to agree with your analysis here about information developing over time. At any rate, it is quite clear that LE is saying at this point that Terri is the last person known to have seen KH before he disappeared.

Thank you to BeanE and nursebeeme for all of the investigative postings of LE statements!

Thanks JBean. I didn't see the edited post removing the lie detector stuff which has not come from LE. Thanks.
The second polygraph was talked about on the news as I heard it live myself. It surprised me it was mentioned, but it was.

How would they get that info except from LE? Just sayin'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back