search function

LadyL

Reaction score
is the search function going to be fixed soon? it hasn't worked properly in quite awhile

is the search function going to be fixed soon? it hasn't worked properly in quite awhile

For me, that is often PEBKAC.

Do you remember the Dilbert comic strip?

The workers had an acronym about The Pointy-Haired Boss: PEBKAC

Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair.

Agree that sometimes Search is wonderfully easy, and sometimes I just cannot type the right words into the box!

jmho ymmv lrr

For me, that is often PEBKAC.

Do you remember the Dilbert comic strip?

The workers had an acronym about The Pointy-Haired Boss: PEBKAC

Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair.

Agree that sometimes Search is wonderfully easy, and sometimes I just cannot type the right words into the box!

jmho ymmv lrr

no it has nothing to do with typing the right words - it just does not do anything when I click 'search - nada, no action

I have no idea how in the world on God's Green earth to post on here. I have some great LISK info but have zero clue on how to start this. I just want to post not a thread. I'm an intelligent individual however good night I have never come across anything so difficult to understand or post on ever. I don't think I'm doing this right at all and I just apologize. I thought I could just you know go along and get the hang of itbut this is like the fourth time I've been on here and I have no clue. I'm more lost now than when I first came on. I have no clue who to get a hold of for help.I have no clue and it's a very successful site so I'm sure I'm the only one in the history of the world that's ever had an issue with it. So with that I'm going to just bow out. This is obviously above my pay grade Dear Lord. I've been on here for an hour now and not sure how I got here. I'm sure I am the only one that finds this difficult. I'm so sorry.

Last edited:
I just want out. I can't even find where to log out at. Wow

If you mean logging out of this site. The right hand side of the banner on the top of the page. Go to your name and click it. A drop down box will appear. Very bottom of drop down box is log out. Hope this helps. '.

I’m new here. If it’s the Gilgo Beach LISK thread you’re looking for please go to the banner at the top and tap search. Put in that info and it will bring those threads up for you. Click on those to post your info on that thread. Hope this helps.

I’m new here. If it’s the Gilgo Beach LISK thread you’re looking for please go to the banner at the top and tap search. Put in that info and it will bring those threads up for you. Click on those to post your info on that thread. Hope this helps.
How nice of you. Thank you for your kindness. I think you were the only one. Again thank you.

I have no idea how in the world on God's Green earth to post on here. I have some great LISK info but have zero clue on how to start this. I just want to post not a thread. I'm an intelligent individual however good night I have never come across anything so difficult to understand or post on ever. I don't think I'm doing this right at all and I just apologize. I thought I could just you know go along and get the hang of itbut this is like the fourth time I've been on here and I have no clue. I'm more lost now than when I first came on. I have no clue who to get a hold of for help.I have no clue and it's a very successful site so I'm sure I'm the only one in the history of the world that's ever had an issue with it. So with that I'm going to just bow out. This is obviously above my pay grade Dear Lord. I've been on here for an hour now and not sure how I got here. I'm sure I am the only one that finds this difficult. I'm so sorry.

Welcome @FilerPro! You’ve already gotten some excellent help, but if that doesn’t work for you just “report” your post in the lower left corner of your post. A box will open and you can type your question and a moderator should come to your rescue. Once you get the hang of it you’ll be fine. :)

You rock thanks again.

Welcome @FilerPro! You’ve already gotten some excellent help, but if that doesn’t work for you just “report” your post in the lower left corner of your post. A box will open and you can type your question and a moderator should come to your rescue. Once you get the hang of it you’ll be fine. :)
Your time is so greatly appreciated. I really appreciate the warm welcome I have received. And how helpful people have been. Thank you.

Nice! Thank you so much.

no it has nothing to do with typing the right words - it just does not do anything when I click 'search - nada, no action
Have you changed your mouse lately? I've been experiencing something similar (not just with the "search" button) and think I have discovered it is due to a different mouse I installed. Seems I've been having to click the buttons a few times, and press much harder before it takes effect. I googled a bit and found "mouse pressure sensitivity" and just now I went to device > mouse settings and set it to "slow". It seems to have made a difference. Time will tell but fingers crossed.

Have you changed your mouse lately? I've been experiencing something similar (not just with the "search" button) and think I have discovered it is due to a different mouse I installed. Seems I've been having to click the buttons a few times, and press much harder before it takes effect. I googled a bit and found "mouse pressure sensitivity" and just now I went to device > mouse settings and set it to "slow". It seems to have made a difference. Time will tell but fingers crossed.

That's interesting. Haven't changed the mouse - just the battery. Whatever it was seemed to have resolved itself now but thanks for the tip.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back