Search of MR's house Aug. 14, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Concerning Dylan not being dressed for the weather, everyone around here (I live in Durango) remembers how warm it was that year for thanksgiving break. I was wearing shorts/ t shirts and my neighbors were still kayaking everyday. So there really is no issue about Dylan being not dressed for the weather. Maybe he went out for a walk because he missed his ride to town...he could have been bored, home alone and all that. The fabulous weather would have made that more of a possibility.

Concerning the hitchhiking, it is VERY common for people to hitch hike around here. Then there is the phone, yes. I know reception is really spotty up there; certain providers will not even work. Verizon is the most dependable around here. AT&T doesn't work well either. Does anyone know what cell phone service Dylan used? Seriously, cell phone service CAN be an issue up here.

There was okay cell service in his Dads cabin. He had a hotspot booster for reception. We saw an interview with MR and a newswoman and her cell rang and she answered the call in his kitchen. so Dylan had service.

Dylan did not hitchhike that morning, imo. He never called anyone to see about a ride. And his Dad was on his way home to give him one. Why didn't he answer any calls from him that morning?

There was okay cell service in his Dads cabin. He had a hotspot booster for reception. We saw an interview with MR and a newswoman and her cell rang and she answered the call in his kitchen. so Dylan had service.

Dylan did not hitchhike that morning, imo. He never called anyone to see about a ride. And his Dad was on his way home to give him one. Why didn't he answer any calls from him that morning?

ITA. Like I said this was covered many times. MR's own professed GF stated DR was not the type to do any mountain climbing or walking if he didn't have to.

Thinking of you today, Dylan. So glad to see your mother kicking up some dirt with that article and the Dr. Phil show.

So sad, a young man just gone. And not even a cause or manner of death determined.

Glad Dr. Phil has stayed in contact with Elaine and family. A followup show may shed some new light on Dylan's disappearance and murder.
Even though, "he who will not be named" holds most or all the answers about Dylan's last hour......

Justice will come, Dylan....

A year and a half since that search at MR's...obviously nothing useful was found, Imo.

A year and a half since that search at MR's...obviously nothing useful was found, Imo.

It's definitely been long enough for any lab tests to be completed. JMO.

I have followed this case but never signed up to WS til Christina Morris.

I wonder why LE hasn't made an arrest unless they really don't have a clue what happened. It seems a populur opinion that MR killed Dylan and there's lots of evidence but still no arrest. I wonder what they are waiting for.

Dylan is always in my heart and soul.

I have followed this case but never signed up to WS til Christina Morris.

I wonder why LE hasn't made an arrest unless they really don't have a clue what happened. It seems a populur opinion that MR killed Dylan and there's lots of evidence but still no arrest. I wonder what they are waiting for.

Dylan is always in my heart and soul.

I think LE just can't prove it was homicide due to only recovering a small portion of his remains. There's too much room for reasonable doubt, even though it's pretty obvious MR caused Dylan harm.

Hmmm. I'd say the murderer moved the remains for that very reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500