Search of MR's house Aug. 14, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Lately I have been checking Google every day for news of Dylan. With the uptick inn discussion here, it makes me wonder. Hope there is something about to break. To me, things MR said point to a place that police should be looking. Still wish the forum would open up so we could bat around our ideas. I don't much care if my ideas get blasted. But completely understand how time consuming and old that could become for the mods.

With the Mcstay news I figured I would check to see if there was any news on Dylan .

I hope a arrest will happen sooner rather than later as its always been pretty clear who is guilty IMO

Hope the house is torn down after this is over. EH paid most of what was paid on the house. Odd how he let the bank move to repossess after he lost her support payments.

Thinking of Dylan today.

There will be justice, just going to have to wait until something else turns up in the woods possibly.

Thinking of Dylan today.

There will be justice, just going to have to wait until something else turns up in the woods possibly.

I too have been thinking of Dylan, a lot lately especially because many things in Malik Drummond's case remind me of Dylan's case (repeated searching of the lake <with no results>, visitation with father...)

Please join me in directing prayers towards Dylan's Mom and brother during the holidays. I believe with all my heart there will be justice; albeit perhaps in karma.

Thoughts and prayers for Dylan's loved ones, especially during the holiday season. Praying for justice.

I too have been thinking of Dylan, a lot lately especially because many things in Malik Drummond's case remind me of Dylan's case (repeated searching of the lake <with no results>, visitation with father...)

Yes it does.

Still thinking of you, Dylan.

Still thinking of you, Dylan.

Me too.
God Bless his Mom and Brother. It's a hard season for them no doubt.
This little man lives on in our hearts, what a strong little spirit that touched us all.

Thinking of Dylan today.

Praying for something to turn up soon.

Dylan would be celebrating his 16th birthday next week. :cry:

CMAflXa.jpg

Happy birthday Dyl, rest well.
We will get justice.

16 ? Sigh........
Happy Birthday baby boy ! You are loved and remembered and honored by many !
Hugs to his family .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member