Search Question?

You know what I'm wondering? Why hasn't the man, or men ... who saw what they believe to have been KC in the woods ... gone themselves, or better yet, gotten a group of friends and family together, and start looking in that area?

If it were me, I'd surely have done that all ready. I guess I just couldn't sit idly by, waiting ... I'd do what I could with the people I could get together .. NOW.

What do you think?

Although I understand what you're saying, anyone that goes on a search on their own is not doing the investigation any favors usually. Unless you are trained on what to search for and how to go about it, you can compromise any evidence that may be there. It just isn't the thing to do without people that have had experience in this area of expertise.

Please understand that I was in no way trying to say that LE and TES are not doing enough to find Caylee's remains, I guess what I am getting at is that in other cases of missing persons you see large search teams (not just LE) out looking for the remains, And it just seems like in this case that if TES is not involved then LE is not attempting to gather others to help them look....I think that Tim Miller and TES are a great group of souls, and I have donated to them on more than on occasion and will continue to do so.

I just wish as we all do that this poor child's body would be located and her put to rest in the dignity and respect she deserves.

Kimmer

The last search was about a week or so ago and there were 50 plus searchers. They've probably conducted more since then.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back