Search & Rescue (Discussion Other Than Mapping, Technical Issues)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think anyone has a deal, yet and not sure anyone will get one either. EB does have a DP certified lawyer however. AB has a local guy who also works family law - definitely not DP certified.

No deals for this case! :furious:

I think LE has enough evidences in this case IMO they don't need to make deal. JMO

Now why does AB have a family lawyer? He really playing the part of innocent man. IMO

Okay, let me just say this, also -- the only mention I know of that AB was on the search scene at some point came from a poster who was watching Mike Gallanos on HLN earlier this evening. MG could even have been wrong...so until we hear it elsewhere, I wouldn't get too upset about AB and any potential deals (that was just my speculation on why he might cooperate anyway).

I feel positive that's just a rumor, Makara, since apparently no one here has heard about it (and not much gets past this group!). You can click the red triangle at the top of your post and ask a Mod whether it's okay to post, but I don't think they'll allow it since it's just a rumor-type comment on an article and not contained as part of a MSM article. Sorry.

Thanks Sherbie. We're not getting as much info about Zahra here in Australia as you guys in the States and I thought I was onto something when this came in as a Google alert. :blushing:

You're welcome! I know it's hard to follow a case in another country. And who knows, maybe some version of HLN did say something to that effect or the person misheard "phone" for "bone"...but until it's actually in MSM we're not allowed to bring it to the board is all.

No need to blush...you did nothing wrong or embarrassing. You're looking for answers, like all of us! :seeya:

It has occurred to me that Adam, having been in the U.S. for only approx. a couple of years,
(some reports I have read list 2009 as the year they moved to the U.S.)
does not have the years of background of living in this country to know where the best
hiding places would be. Although he could simply allow Elisa to choose a place(s) for him
if he chose any of his own places to hide evidence or remains he might be more
likely to blunder in his choice and areas he might feel comfortable with might be more limited.

So far we have seen the places that only Elisa would have known about. I wonder
what places Adam would have chosen with his limited history in the area?

I realize that so far it appears that Elisa was the brains in choosing the locations to
hide evidence and remains but I mention this thought about Adam just in case it should
turn out that she only chose some of the locations.

I'm inclined to go along with EB knowing the best places to hide or dispose of Zahra's remains but AB was also out and about by his selfsome doing his landscaping and after two years here he must by now have a good idea of where the more isolated and less likely to be found spots are. I'm no geographical wizard and can drive around in circles for hours where I live trying to find a given place my husband could take me to in seconds but fact is, my seemingly aimless driving around in circles often helps me get to know better a neighbourhood and the roads and streets that lead to this place or that place etc and I've even surprised my 'knowall' husband on occasion by pointing out a quicker alternate route or a better place to stop, buy something or eat or go for a hike cross country.

If this thread turns into a "general discussion" thread, it will be closed. Try to stay focused on the search until further notice.

This post lands at random.

It has occurred to me that Adam, having been in the U.S. for only approx. a couple of years,
(some reports I have read list 2009 as the year they moved to the U.S.)
does not have the years of background of living in this country to know where the best
hiding places would be. Although he could simply allow Elisa to choose a place(s) for him
if he chose any of his own places to hide evidence or remains he might be more
likely to blunder in his choice and areas he might feel comfortable with might be more limited.

So far we have seen the places that only Elisa would have known about. I wonder
what places Adam would have chosen with his limited history in the area?

I realize that so far it appears that Elisa was the brains in choosing the locations to
hide evidence and remains but I mention this thought about Adam just in case it should
turn out that she only chose some of the locations.

I'm not so sure they chose the best places. Perhaps they simply chose conveniently good places along a route that one or both of them travelled frequently. Like you, my first inclination was to think EB chose this route, but then I quickly realized it could have been her, him, or both of them together. AB worked for a tree service...no idea if the company worked for private customers or businesses, or if they did any logging, but he could VERY well have known the area from work.

In other words, I personally don't feel that I have enough information at hand to try to figure out who chose the dump route. My gut feeling is that they chose it together, but who can say with any certainty?

MOO

I'm not sure why we have 2 search threads, cuz we only need one. I'm closing this one. Please post about search efforts here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119532"]Zahra Baker Search and Recovery Effort and Input #2 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awb1903