Search Warrant Garrido Home Friday Aug 28, 2009

Some older houses around here have them, but basements aren't very common in this area. It would be interesting if someone dug up the old renderings for this property to see if one was included in original construction, or if one might have been carved out later. Though one might not even exist and the word could apply to something else as someone suggested.

Holy smokes!!!

Remember, the beginning of this thread talked about Lisa Norrell, the murdered 15 year old.

Well, listen to this:

"About a dozen agents scoured the modest house (the neighbor's house) and the acre of land it sits on Saturday afternoon as the temperature soared into triple digits.

“The homicide detective was here this morning,” said Minnie Norrell, whose15-year-old daughter daughter Lisa was murdered in November 1998, around the same time three prostitutes were also killed.

Norrell said Garrido lives next door to one of her relatives -- a home she regularly visits for family functions.

“He just let me know they're searching. I'm really excited about that. It's the first glimmer of hope we've had since my daughter passed away.”

Lisa Norell’s body was found dumped in a remote industrial area of Pittsburgh close to where Garrido worked.

“I think I first started shaking,” said Norrell. “I'm hopeful that's who it is--just so there's an end. There will never be closure, but there will be an end.”"

http://www.ktvu.com/news/20604692/detail.html

I wanted to bump up this post as it talks about Lisa Norell. It's interesting that the quote was removed from the news article...why??? It must be part of the investigation???

If Lisa was found near where Garrido worked is that the recycling center?

Ms. Molino said on the PodCast interview that the younger girl said "basement", so dunno???

Eeg... makes you wonder if there is a basement somewhere, just not at or in the Walnut street house?

Eeg... makes you wonder if there is a basement somewhere, just not at or in the Walnut street house?

Now that makes sense. I went by the Walnut St. house and didn't see anything that indicated it had a basement unless it was a partial one that could only be seen from the back. I haven't heard ANYTHING else about this from the media and always wondered what Cheyvonne was referring to. She said one of the girls said they held church services in the "basement". PG invited several people at different times but always just said it was at his "house".

Yes, I "believe" it was during the time he worked there and the dates are somewhere here.

I'd have to go back and look at a map, but I am wondering if a path from the Elm St house to the Recycling Center to where she was found makes sense.

I also wondered if Garrido really was seen in 1992 at that Chevron in Oakley, was he on his way to (or coming back from) somewhere like Brentwood from Pittsburg/Antioch.

I'd have to go back and look at a map, but I am wondering if a path from the Elm St house to the Recycling Center to where she was found makes sense.

I also wondered if Garrido really was seen in 1992 at that Chevron in Oakley, was he on his way to (or coming back from) somewhere like Brentwood from Pittsburg/Antioch.

That Chevron was the closest gas station to his house.

That Chevron was the closest gas station to his house.

Thanks - probably he would just go there and back for gas. Although I just found an unsolved murder in the Delta in 1994 (W. of Stockton), right off Hwy 4.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back