Search Warrants for MR's house and vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's okay - because if it's listed in the SW, then it would be nice to know whether he had it with him in his backpack or whether it was one of his dad's he borrowed or even one of his own he had left there previously. The photo of the airport AND Walmart show him wearing a short sleeve t-shirt - no hoodie. Wonder who told LE that was missing...

It's okay - because if it's listed in the SW, then it would be nice to know whether he had it with him in his backpack or whether it was one of his dad's he borrowed or even one of his own he had left there previously. The photo of the airport AND Walmart show him wearing a short sleeve t-shirt - no hoodie. Wonder who told LE that was missing...

I would think, IMO, a hoodie with the monster energy drink logo would be much more readuly available in boy's size clothes, not adults. I'm going to guess that the hoodies is one missing from his home and presumed to have been taken to Vallecito. no idea who might have seen him wearing it though. Maybe eyewitnesses from McDs whose statements we are not privy to?

What is bothering me is the BBM wording in the search warrant:

"Evidence sought: Dylan Redwine, last clothing seen on Dylan Redwine to include black hooded sweatshirt with green "monster" drink tear marks insignia on left side." Who saw that clothing? Who told LE about it? MR? Did Dylan put it on as it got colder? If MR did inform LE about the jacket, why isn't it listed on the missing poster? It is almost as though LE was informed by someone else who saw Dylan.

I just watched the KUSA raw video from You Tube (

In that video Mark says three things about the clothing and backpack.
1) There were a "few things left behind" (No description of what these "things" were).
2) As far as he knows or what he thinks is that Dylan was wearing the same thing Monday morning as he had on Sunday evening. I thought that was an odd statement, but there weren't any follow up questions.
3) MR said the backpack was gone and he didn't leave anything behind, which was not like Dylan. (He seemed to hint that "someone" must have packed it...maybe??)

So, there was no mention of a sweatshirt in that interview. I do wonder from what source that information was received.

I would think, IMO, a hoodie with the monster energy drink logo would be much more readuly available in boy's size clothes, not adults. I'm going to guess that the hoodies is one missing from his home and presumed to have been taken to Vallecito. no idea who might have seen him wearing it though. Maybe eyewitnesses from McDs whose statements we are not privy to?
They come in all sizes for sale in various places, and you could even get one style for free by saving drink tabs. https://gear.monsterenergy.com/us/en/products/monster-premium-hoodie/

ETA: Here is a picture of a monster hoodie with claw marks on the left side. I have no idea if this is the right kind of shirt, but it gives an idea of what one would look like.

Attachments

• MonsterHoodie.jpg
    MonsterHoodie.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 13
I just watched the KUSA raw video from You Tube (.

1) There were a "few things left behind" (No description of what these "things" were).
2) As far as he knows or what he thinks is that Dylan was wearing the same thing Monday morning as he had on Sunday evening. I thought that was an odd statement, but there weren't any follow up questions.
3) MR said the backpack was gone and he didn't leave anything behind, which was not like Dylan. (He seemed to hint that "someone" must have packed it...maybe??)

So, there was no mention of a sweatshirt in that interview. I do wonder from what source that information was received.

I still don't understand why he assumed that Dylan was wearing the same clothes when he left on Monday. Couldn't he have changed into clean clothes after he ate his cereal?

Can't find anything about ER saying anything about a hoodie.

Time for a break and a cuppa (_)?

BBIAB

From my memory banks I remember a public conversation between ER and MR, in which MR said that she did not pack a coat, and she replied that she packed a hoodie. Could that be where the description of the hoodie first came from?

I still don't understand why he assumed that Dylan was wearing the same clothes when he left on Monday. Couldn't he have changed into clean clothes after he ate his cereal?

Did DR sleep in those clothes? I have no idea why MR would say that. In the interview he was quite definite that he had "no reason to think that those weren't the things DR was wearing." (paraphrased)

I wanted to ask:
1. Did you see what he was wearing while you were trying to wake him?
2. Did you think those were the only things he brought to wear?
3. Was Dylan up and walking around while you were still in the house?

Makes no sense to me.

Did DR sleep in those clothes? I have no idea why MR would say that. In the interview he was quite definite that he had "no reason to think that those weren't the things DR was wearing." (paraphrased)

I wanted to ask:
1. Did you see what he was wearing while you were trying to wake him?
2. Did you think those were the only things he brought to wear?
3. Was Dylan up and walking around while you were still in the house?

Makes no sense to me.

He may have said he saw him go to sleep in them, but how does he know if he changed them the next morning?

From my memory banks I remember a public conversation between ER and MR, in which MR said that she did not pack a coat, and she replied that she packed a hoodie. Could that be where the description of the hoodie first came from?

Can you expand on public conversation between the two? On a MSM video article? Melissa Blasius Interview? Nancy Grace? (I checked), Dr. Phil?

Could it have been the 6-3-13 Tricia Show?

I have all the MSM links, just not sure where to start.

He may have said he saw him go to sleep in them, but how does he know if he changed them the next morning?
He wouldn't actually know, but Elaine also said in her MB interview when asked if she thought he was wearing the same outfit:
"Yes. I do. Dylan didn’t change his clothes often. He was 13 and you know he was just learning about …his brother was teaching him about deodorant and things like that"

This is quite common when on vacation for middle school boys. Mine has just grown out of that phase.

He wouldn't actually know, but Elaine also said in her MB interview when asked if she thought he was wearing the same outfit:
"Yes. I do. Dylan didn’t change his clothes often. He was 13 and you know he was just learning about …his brother was teaching him about deodorant and things like that"

This is quite common when on vacation for middle school boys. Mine has just grown out of that phase.

The reason I wondered was because there were reports that he was also texting some of his other Bayfield friends about some of the girls they were going to hopefully meet up with. That was the only thing that motivated my DS to change his dirty socks and t-shirts at 13---if a cute girl was going to be around somewhere.

The reason I wondered was because there were reports that he was also texting some of his other Bayfield friends about some of the girls they were going to hopefully meet up with. That was the only thing that motivated my DS to change his dirty socks and t-shirts at 13---if a cute girl was going to be around somewhere.

You may have one over on me on that one! Hmmmm (she ponders)

Have those "reports" of texting some Bayfield friends about girls been reported in MSM or only on a "Oh, No You Didn't!" place?

MR said something similar in his MB interview.
And my boys are still in this phase :/

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
Stephen Hawking

Have those "reports" of texting some Bayfield friends about girls been reported in MSM or only on a "Oh, No You Didn't!" place?

That was in the Durango Herald "A Boy's Life" article IIRC. IMO there have been only a handful of helpful and informative sources of info since Dylan disappeared, and that article is one of them.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
Stephen Hawking

Can you expand on public conversation between the two? On a MSM video article? Melissa Blasius Interview? Nancy Grace? (I checked), Dr. Phil?

Could it have been the 6-3-13 Tricia Show?

I have all the MSM links, just not sure where to start.

The coat comment came from Dr. Phil. I believe it was on the first day, but I could be wrong about that.

Salem

ETA: I do believe it was at the beginning of the episode, which ever day it was.....

No, I think it might have been in an msm article. Ryan and/or nando were both interviewed, and it might have been in one of those interviews. Or another friend perhaps. But I remember clearly an article discussing the fact that D was excited about seeing some girls from his old school at some point that week.

The coat comment came from Dr. Phil. I believe it was on the first day, but I could be wrong about that.

Salem

ETA: I do believe it was at the beginning of the episode, which ever day it was.....

Here's the coat comment:

MR:
Well, no… that… when I got back at 11:30, I didn’t think much of Dylan not being there. I mean, he knows the area, he’s been up to my house MANY times, there’s a campground at the end of the road that’s not right by the river which he tends to go up to every now and then. There’s a bridge right down the street where it crosses over the river which he’s been known to hang out before. There’s a rock wall that’s right directly behind my house that he’s been known to go stompin’ around in the woods back there. I mean.. it didn’t… I didn’t find it… odd.. that he wasn’t sittin’ there waitin’ for me.

ER:
In November?? Mid November??

MR:
And you sent him…you sent him without a coat???

ER:
Why is it always my fault? Why can’t you take any of the responsibility

Nothing more about a coat or a hoodie but still looking. Thanks, Salem!

The only thing that would get mine to change was any family member telling him to just do it. "Are those the same shorts you were wearing yesterday?" "Sigh, yes..." and he'd wander off to the bedroom. Return 5 minutes later. "Is that the same shirt you were wearing yesterday?" "Sigh, yes..." and off he'd go for another 5 minutes. His sister would always pipe in with "And change the underwear, too." Never had any problem with socks, though. I think he must have worn 8 pair per day, the number of socks I could see on the floor when I got home every day.

But he is not a very "aromatic" boy, unlike some.

That was in the Durango Herald "A Boy's Life" article IIRC. IMO there have been only a handful of helpful and informative sources of info since Dylan disappeared, and that article is one of them.

Stephen Hawking

No, I think it might have been in an msm article. Ryan and/or nando were both interviewed, and it might have been in one of those interviews. Or another friend perhaps. But I remember clearly an article discussing the fact that D was excited about seeing some girls from his old school at some point that week.

BINGO!
Thanks to both of you...

The following is a text exchange between Ryan Nava and Dylan Redwine that starts early afternoon Nov. 18 with the two swapping banter about their prowess with females. (These specific messages relating to prowess with females has not been released based on the text messages that have been available thus far in MSM)

http://www.durangoherald.com/article/20121215/NEWS01/121219687/0/SEARCH/A-boy’s-life

I just watched the KUSA raw video from You Tube (.

Interesting. It does not make sense to me that LE did not take the "few things left behind" at the time of the search?

The only thing I can see on the list of property seized that might be something Dylan brought with him from Monument and left behind is the gray sweatpants. What else from that list constitutes the "few things?"

I suppose the things MR is referring to could have been taken in the earliest walk through. It would be an interesting question to ask MR if he ever agrees to another interview. What are the few things left behind? Did LE take these items? Why aren't they on the SW list of items seized?
___
Just thinking out loud. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members