Search Warrants

Status
Not open for further replies.
close_enough said:
see, i'm thinking on the lines of him printing it out there at the home some time Thursday before leaving out for his 'trip'..... he can simply say he had forgotten it, & needed Meredith to pick it up before Michelle got home....

oh well, we'll find out soon enough though won't we?

ok, so the time had to be somewhere on this print-out right???...for LE to state in the SW "hours before the discovery of her death"...right???

i'm thinking outloud here, excuse me.....

i know when i print something out, there is a date, but no time is posted on the documents, here on my computer...faxes (sp?) DO however have times ON them...ooooook, so i'm getting the idea now about "e-fax" ..... someone could send someone a copy of a fax, then they could print it???....

oh gosh, if you don't want to answer, that's fine...i think i'm just confusing myself more.... :crazy:
No I'm probably not explaining it well enough. try this and perhaps it will help you understand:

http://www.apple.com/support/tiger/printing/

raisincharlie said:
Get well Close

Also this one - allows one to access there personal PC from anywhere - your desktop pulls down and it is just like sitting at your PC except you can be anywhere.

http://www.symantec.com/home_homeoffice/products/features.jsp?pcid=pf&pvid=pca12

oooook, my computer is ancient.... :crazy:

interesting stuff....i took 2 aleve (headache stemmed from a sore neck muscle) last night, then went over to ctv for a bit....i came back over here & read your two links before going to bed....i'll be interested in hearing more about this "document", that's for sure......

If he printed it out while seated at that computer it would've been after the murder of Michelle.

If he had printed it out the night before and she saw it, it probably wouldn't have been sitting in the printer still. She would've moved it. But if she saw it, looked at it then put it back, it'd have her prints on it.

Just puzzling again on these warrants and have noticed a few things that lead me to the following speculations:

The first warrant dated 11/03/06 ;

It is noted that a confirmation for the Hampton Inn reservation (9/5 - 9/8 2006) was confiscated

The leap - this is when JY went to Florida. The date is consistent with the 3 month relationship with MM. The warrant does not reflect the location of the Hampton (whereas the Adams Mark is noted as Denver) so I am thinking the location of the Hampton was left out as this trip and hotel was related to the relationship.

Confirmed confiscation of Us Airways info and a United Airlines receipt to Denver on 10/9/06. Also confiscated was a United "ticket" for JY - no date specified. Upon checking United's website - there are direct flights from Raleigh to Orlando MCO - not even expensive actually.

The leap - JY was preparing to go see MM again or someone else sometime in the future - the "ticket" date is not specified and is listed as a ticket, not a stub.

Confiscated Adams Mark (Denver) hotel receipt and United airline receipt for JY to Denver dated 10/9/06.

The leap -the Denver Trip was business related IMo as the dates and locations are listed where as the other confiscated items do not provide such specifics except for the Hampton Inn which is consistent with the approximated 3 month affair between JY and MM.

Just studying....

close_enough said:
see, i'm thinking on the lines of him printing it out there at the home some time Thursday before leaving out for his 'trip'..... he can simply say he had forgotten it, & needed Meredith to pick it up before Michelle got home....

oh well, we'll find out soon enough though won't we?

ok, so the time had to be somewhere on this print-out right???...for LE to state in the SW "hours before the discovery of her death"...right???

i'm thinking outloud here, excuse me.....

i know when i print something out, there is a date, but no time is posted on the documents, here on my computer...faxes (sp?) DO however have times ON them...ooooook, so i'm getting the idea now about "e-fax" ..... someone could send someone a copy of a fax, then they could print it???....

oh gosh, if you don't want to answer, that's fine...i think i'm just confusing myself more.... :crazy:

Every action in the computer is time stamped by the computer. Even if Jason altered the time on the computer, that action would be time stamped by the computer. For example, go into My Computer, click on the C drive and then in the VIEWS drop down menu, choose DETAILS. That will show the most recent time that everything was accessed in your computer. The computer stores all the information deep down in the harddrive, showing the complete history of all the documents and files.

If the print out was sent remotely (and Jason would know this) then the time that it was sent and printed would be recorded.

I think that the only way a fax/email could be sent and immediately printed is if, as RC said, the computer and printer were turned on and the fax/modem process was running.

For a fact my printer dates everything and also gives the time whether it's a webpage or mapquest in accordance with the date and time setting on my computer. If that were altered then my printer would replicate that false setting.

Also I do leave everything powered up all the time and only do a shut down if I will be gone for a few days or so.

strach304 said:
For a fact my printer dates everything and also gives the time whether it's a webpage or mapquest in accordance with the date and time setting on my computer. If that were altered then my printer would replicate that false setting.

Also I do leave everything powered up all the time and only do a shut down if I will be gone for a few days or so.

Yup, agreed. If the time stamp on the computer was altered, the wrong time would show up on the activity, but the altering of the time stamp would show up on the computer harddrive.

Was the printer not taken so that they could make sure it was actually printed from that specific printer and not brought in from somewhere else and put on the printer?

Samiya said:
Was the printer not taken so that they could make sure it was actually printed from that specific printer and not brought in from somewhere else and put on the printer?

Y'know ... your post got me thinking and I'm raising a white flag here (sorry if this has been discussed) ... but WHAT IF :-

Jason called MM and asked HER to fax/mail him a gift idea for this purse 'thing' and ...... then got Meredith to go collect it?

That may give credence to the absolute passion that ConcernedCitize and JTF (etc) had when they were on their internet JASON DIDN'T DO IT campaign ... because I feel these posters were part of the inner girlfriend circle. Maybe MM confirmed to them there REALLY WAS A PRINTOUT for some gift ... because they had MM's word on it as she could back up JY's request for this printout - and at that stage no-one knew MM and JY were doing the rug-rat-rumpus behind everyone's backs. (MM's WORD .... has turned out to be rather unsavory in other aspects, tho...)

In other words: JY used MM to solidify a 'reason' for Meredith to go to his house. And, here's another dumb remark from me: it may just have been a PRINT-OUT of a purse that was FAXED.

Now I have heard you CAN print out a doc remotely. I'm useless at IT stuff, so wouldn't know for sure. However, LE, media, friends and rumors are confirming the print-out story...

Just a thought - or two :D ...

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Y'know ... your post got me thinking and I'm raising a white flag here (sorry if this has been discussed) ... but WHAT IF :-

Jason called MM and asked HER to fax/mail him a gift idea for this purse 'thing' and ...... then got Meredith to go collect it?

That may give credence to the absolute passion that ConcernedCitize and JTF (etc) had when they were on their internet JASON DIDN'T DO IT campaign ... because I feel these posters were part of the inner girlfriend circle. Maybe MM confirmed to them there REALLY WAS A PRINTOUT for some gift ... because they had MM's word on it as she could back up JY's request for this printout - and at that stage no-one knew MM and JY were doing the rug-rat-rumpus behind everyone's backs. (MM's WORD .... has turned out to be rather unsavory in other aspects, tho...)

In other words: JY used MM to solidify a 'reason' for Meredith to go to his house. And, here's another dumb remark from me: it may just have been a PRINT-OUT of a purse that was FAXED.

Now I have heard you CAN print out a doc remotely. I'm useless at IT stuff, so wouldn't know for sure. However, LE, media, friends and rumors are confirming the print-out story...

I like that idea. Jason seems to be one to have all his little ducks in a row so he probably put a fair bit of thought into the murder. After all, this may well be the second time he planned Michelle's death. His alibi is already over-worked, and he would have realized that he'd have to explain all the emails and phone calls to the other Michelle. Why not say that he and MM were really good friends and MM sent him a fax/print-out of a gift suggestion for Michelle - proof of their friendship.

otto said:
I like that idea. Jason seems to be one to have all his little ducks in a row so he probably put a fair bit of thought into the murder. After all, this may well be the second time he planned Michelle's death. His alibi is already over-worked, and he would have realized that he'd have to explain all the emails and phone calls to the other Michelle. Why not say that he and MM were really good friends and MM sent him a fax/print-out of a gift suggestion for Michelle - proof of their friendship.

Well, I sort of wondered why the BIG FUSS about this fax had really stretched al corners of the 'net. The Jasonites were 'too' supportive of this fax ... and they were on a campaign, IMO. It suddenly stopped 2 weeks into the story - and what do we discover? That mid November LE approached MM at her house and told MM, SM and friends about MM/JY affair.

ALL SUPPORT SUDDENLY STOPPED. You're right, Otto ... JY does seem the type to get all his little ducks in a row. In this case, he may have used one of his little chicks ...

MMmm. Alibi FAR TOO FUSSY. too much detail.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Well ... HELLO otto - long time, hope you are over your cold!

I'm sick as a dog, can't sleep, massive headache, day off work to sleep.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Well, I sort of wondered why the BIG FUSS about this fax had really stretched al corners of the 'net. The Jasonites were 'too' supportive of this fax ... and they were on a campaign, IMO. It suddenly stopped 2 weeks into the story - and what do we discover? That mid November LE approached MM at her house and told MM, SM and friends about MM/JY affair.

ALL SUPPORT SUDDENLY STOPPED. You're right, Otto ... JY does seem the type to get all his little ducks in a row. In this case, he may have used one of his little chicks ...

MMmm. Alibi FAR TOO FUSSY. too much detail.

I am such a slow thinker when I'm sick, but I like the little chick.

What do we know about MM anyway. I've read both that she has been cooperative and that she did not voluntarily contact the police.

PolkSaladAnnie said:

This is what I think as well - JY had MM to send this bs to the home. He used her to help cover his tracks in a way but I think MM may have had the impression from JY that she was to send to him what SHE wanted not anything for MY. The reason I think this is there was an airline ticket, not stub, not receipt, but a ticket siezed according to the 3 Nov search warrant in JY's name on United. United has direct flights from Raleigh to MCO (orlando). There was an upcoming date for the two of them IMO and the purse was actually for MM rather than MY. LE did not need MM's computer to verify email between the two - although they will but they will also find the connection to the purse on her computer - the search and the origin of the fax/print out will IMO be on her computer. JMO

raisincharlie said:
This is what I think as well - JY had MM to send this bs to the home. He used her to help cover his tracks in a way but I think MM may have had the impression from JY that she was to send to him what SHE wanted not anything for MY. The reason I think this is there was an airline ticket, not stub, not receipt, but a ticket siezed according to the 3 Nov search warrant in JY's name on United. United has direct flights from Raleigh to MCO (orlando). There was an upcoming date for the two of them IMO and the purse was actually for MM rather than MY. LE did not need MM's computer to verify email between the two - although they will but they will also find the connection to the purse on her computer - the search and the origin of the fax/print out will IMO be on her computer. JMO

That makes sense, thanks charlie ... so by checking the fax/printout at MY's house ... they may have been able to track it back to MM - and once they saw MM's puter ... the two connected. And he blind-sided Meredith into believing this was a surprise gift for MY. Maybe he didn't think much attention would be made of the fax once the body was discovered ... that it would be considered obsolete in the crisis at hand. Surely he'd realize LE would check out Meredith's reason for going over and scruntize the fax??

OK. Short-end: If this is what happened, then JY's a real dirty sleazeball, eh? Cunning piece of work. And MM cannot be too happy with herself. Perhaps the reality of her two-faced friendship with MY is eating her? I'd want to die if I was in her shoes and did this to my b/f. Beggars belief.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
That makes sense, thanks charlie ... so by checking the fax/printout at MY's house ... they may have been able to track it back to MM - and once they saw MM's puter ... the two connected. And he blind-sided Meredith into believing this was a surprise gift for MY. Maybe he didn't think much attention would be made of the fax once the body was discovered ... that it would be considered obsolete in the crisis at hand. Surely he'd realize LE would check out Meredith's reason for going over and scruntize the fax??

OK. Short-end: If this is what happened, then JY's a real dirty sleazeball, eh? Cunning piece of work. And MM cannot be too happy with herself. Perhaps the reality of her two-faced friendship with MY is eating her? I'd want to die if I was in her shoes and did this to my b/f. Beggars belief.
PSA

Good Morning !

I think the two of them JY & MM blind sided Meredith about the fax/print-out. It was a story between them to cover someone picking it up. The only thing is - JY knew MY was dead, MM probably thought she was at work.

I would wager that MM was interviewed by police shortly after the funeral and most likely while she was in Raleigh, as well as some of the others that came from out of state. I think this is in fact the origin of the purse story. JMO MM would be trying to cover her tracks with the other "sisters" and I don't think she told them of the affair at that time. I have mixed thoughts about if she told LE about the affair at that time - she may have if they point blank asked the question but I suspect she would not have volunteered the information.

It is a good puzzle...but a very strange one. Seems to me the "sisters" were in the dark about the affair until either LE intimated it through interviews or MM finally came clean with them. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member