Searchers Find Evidence

Looks to me like a similar pattern, but if that is what they are carrying it looks more like a bag than a blanket/cushion/towel.......I dont think its the same thing.

Looks like that is a cushion she is sitting on to me.

It is outdoor furniture with a towel on it. At least that is my guess. Not sure what that is in the woods.

That picture of her is just so precious.

It is outdoor furniture with a towel on it. At least that is my guess. Not sure what that is in the woods.

That picture of her is just so precious.

I thought it turned out to be a backpack.

I agree, and seeing something like THIS, gives me the chills....

Towel, cushion, whatever it is. It's NOT the same fabric as the item in the photo on the right. If you search this board, you'll find the earlier discussion on this and the photos proving they aren't the same.

They are not the same. I previously posted the full size picture of the backpack. In the full size picture it is very obvious they are not the same.

Do a search. Someone posted photos here quite awhile ago showing this is not the same print as the towel at all. Blown up, you can see the material in the photo on the right is pink camo.

yup ^^

Let me also add that bumping old threads like these will one day give me a stroke :)

When you bump something, you make the post go up to the top of the list. This post was probably at the bottom of the page or on another page. If someone bumps it it brings it to one of the first ones. It is like putting a response in but just the word bump.

Just to let everyone know, Im the one who orignally posted the pic of caylee on the blanket/pic of what searchers found. Another WS member enlarged the picture and its
not the same item... sorry 4 the confusion!

please dont be sorry ...you were tryin to help us all ...every little bit helps ...we're called websleuthers !!!!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back