Searches for Heather

I've been thinking:

Wasn't there supposed to be a new search for Heather in the last 10-14 days but was called off for bad weather?

Then the remains were found in FL (and things got deafeningly silent about those? Gag order perhaps?)

I would think the judge would allow the media to report if Heather had been found (unless there's a lot of evidence gathering and other things going on???)

I do wonder why that there's not been a new search date announced?

I keep thinking of AB being beaten to death on a roadway...wouldn't it be something if LE saw an M vehicle in some of the video footage in Amber's case. I keep thinking that TM jumped to the wrong conclusion and she killed AB in either a case of mistaken identity or because she saw SM talking to AB in May.

She says she found out about Heather in October/Halloween but what if she had her suspicions that it started sooner and poor AB somehow innocently got seen talking to SM...and TM ASSumed that she was the girl. It's her use of the phrase "roadkill" that gets me thinking that she kills people right out on the open road or pavement.

I think of BD disappearing right off the main road, too. Since she was out with those older girls could she have innocently crossed paths with SM, too and then TM got to her as well. I just keep thinking about the M's driving to Georgetown and how BD's phone last pinged very near where the M's said someone shot at them. (My mind wonders.) I can see TM trying to eliminate anyone she sees as a threat to her family or a threat to her "pretty picture." Then I think of the missing young man and remember that she said she had a boyfriend and those claims that she sexted a teenage boy. (One really does have to wonder why TM would mention "roadkill" in a Disney trip report.)

I've had those very same thoughts! Especially when two from TK, ya know?

Conway is still stuck in my head. The IE incident there feels like a big clue.

I think they saw HE and her date checking out Christmas lights there. There is a huge display in Conway. I am really thinking they stalked her that night. The whole plan hatched during the Florida trip prior to her disappearance. It's all too coincidental. Including a call from a pay phone at the same location she got gas from earlier...come on...too much! JMHO

I think they saw HE and her date checking out Christmas lights there. There is a huge display in Conway. I am really thinking they stalked her that night. The whole plan hatched during the Florida trip prior to her disappearance. It's all too coincidental. Including a call from a pay phone at the same location she got gas from earlier...come on...too much! JMHO

Agreed... IMO I think they were stalking her online and in person.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Or... they dumped her body somewhere in that direction before doing whatever they did at the industrial park in Conway. I do think they'd been stalking her that night, though. The timing of the pay phone call is very suspicious.

If they planned this, I doubt there was a quick dump anywhere. More likely, there was a disposal in a pre-meditated location that makes it difficult, if not impossible, for the body to be found or recovered.

My impression is that for some time now LE has believed they would not recover Heather. So, just as SM's pay phone location and call time were surely not a coincidence, successful disposal of Heather's body was not just luck. And, I can't see TM concocting a murder, pulling it off, then not having a pretty specific manner of further demeaning and punishing Heather with punctuation that would be gratifying to TM.

So whether they had help, or managed to dispose of her body on their own, I think Heather is well-hidden where TM perceives control over the chances of her being found. As proud as I believe she is of her handiwork, the last thing she wants is for the body to emerge.

I personally think Heather is contained in something. Whether or not the site is farther away than the immediate area may depend on whether or not someone helped. And I think if LE knew or had ideas about the M's movements right after the murder, we would not see them searching water, then searching local areas, talking with LE in another county, then calling Florida...

So I don't think authorities really know what the M's did after Heather was killed. It's a case of my guess/your guess is as good as their guess, or anyone else's.

So, where might she be? What would make sense to TM?

Are there wells in that area? Are there other structures on farms or other property that would make it nearly impossible for anyone to find Heather without benefit of a tip? I know we've discussed septic systems. How accessible would those be, given locks or other issues?

I've just never felt she was in the water or on the top side of the ground because those types of disposal are too risky.

I've always had a strong feeling that TM may have left heather along hwy 378 going toward I95. Her little WDW blog refers to that stretch as "roadkill hwy."

Or in Carolina Forest...or thereabouts...because of a FB post where TM said she was going to go make a visit to Carolina Forest to see, IIRC, her pretty little friend.

I have always had the same thoughts about these 2 places too.

Anyone know if TE gave any consideration to using Necrosearch, as brought up by our own jillycat a lot earlier in the investigation?

I guess being a local I cringe a little when someone suggests 'carolina forest' in general as a 'location'. "Carolina Forest" is usually used referring to an area with a great number of housing developments and shopping areas etc.

It would be better if you would/could be more specific of where you mean when you say CF? :)

It (& this is probably a bad example) is kinda like saying someone went missing in NYC and they need to search manhattan for the body? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe the meat left rotting on the counter was left there purposely so that it would mask any smell. Maybe HE is in the house somewhere. Maybe there is something new like a false wall or something. They should look at the plan compared to the house today. Just a thought. And yes, I know that I've probably watched a little too much television in my life.

I guess being a local I cringe a little when someone suggests 'carolina forest' in general as a 'location'. "Carolina Forest" is usually used referring to an area with a great number of housing developments and shopping areas etc.

It would be better if you would/could be more specific of where you mean when you say CF? :)

It (& this is probably a bad example) is kinda like saying someone went missing in NYC and they need to search manhattan for the body? :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. This.

If they planned this, I doubt there was a quick dump anywhere. More likely, there was a disposal in a pre-meditated location that makes it difficult, if not impossible, for the body to be found or recovered.

My impression is that for some time now LE has believed they would not recover Heather. So, just as SM's pay phone location and call time were surely not a coincidence, successful disposal of Heather's body was not just luck. And, I can't see TM concocting a murder, pulling it off, then not having a pretty specific manner of further demeaning and punishing Heather with punctuation that would be gratifying to TM.

So whether they had help, or managed to dispose of her body on their own, I think Heather is well-hidden where TM perceives control over the chances of her being found. As proud as I believe she is of her handiwork, the last thing she wants is for the body to emerge.

I personally think Heather is contained in something. Whether or not the site is farther away than the immediate area may depend on whether or not someone helped. And I think if LE knew or had ideas about the M's movements right after the murder, we would not see them searching water, then searching local areas, talking with LE in another county, then calling Florida...

So I don't think authorities really know what the M's did after Heather was killed. It's a case of my guess/your guess is as good as their guess, or anyone else's.

So, where might she be? What would make sense to TM?

Are there wells in that area? Are there other structures on farms or other property that would make it nearly impossible for anyone to find Heather without benefit of a tip? I know we've discussed septic systems. How accessible would those be, given locks or other issues?

I've just never felt she was in the water or on the top side of the ground because those types of disposal are too risky.

You nailed it. She may not be recoverable. Can't help but feel that she is buried somewhere she will never to be found. Very sad to think about.

I keep thinking of the 2 guys in the jeep that were taunting TE outside of his shop. Maybe they were paid the 5,000 dollars to dispose of the body. Just seems odd. I can`t understand why a jeep like that hasn`t been located and the person who owns it questioned. I do believe that it plays a major part in Heather`s disappearance.

You nailed it. She may not be recoverable. Can't help but feel that she is buried somewhere she will never to be found. Very sad to think about.

It's very sad indeed and I hope the display of confidence by LE is backed up with some very incriminating evidence. Because the lack of a body is a score for the M's.

Considering how 'bright' SM is....my searches would start within 100ft of where he claims he and TM had sex in their vehicles as alibis (in case caught on camera in those areas in the wee hours).

I definitely agree about the location of the IE exposure that was in Conway. That area is industrial and just seems like such an odd place to pick to have relations. I am assuming the area around this Conway location has been searched?

I definitely agree about the location of the IE exposure that was in Conway. That area is industrial and just seems like such an odd place to pick to have relations. I am assuming the area around this Conway location has been searched?

That area is right at Coastal Carolina university & HGTC.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For some reason I keep getting an image where the Ms put Heather in one of those big plastic bags then in a suitcase or cooler and took her here:http://www.solidwasteauthority.org/landfill.html

This is pretty close to the Ms home and maybe where they get rid of their waste. Note the time the waste disposal place opens 6am. Early enough where maybe not a lot of people would be around.

That also seems to be in the direction of Carolina Forest, but I could be wrong.

Also, and believe me I hate to type this, but is there something like a shredder in these waste removal places to quickly make mulch?

eta: info we know the Ms had all of 12/18 and maybe all of 12/19 to get rid of Heather.

I just thought I would share that they are doing another search tomorrow. Meeting tomorrow morning at 9am at the corner of Mill Pond Rd and Hwy 544. They ask that you don't wear white or black colored shirts. They suggest you bring 2 bottles of water, wear comfortable shoes, and perhaps a small backpack to carry your personal belongings. Searchers will need to sign a release of liability form when they arrive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back