Season 2 Episode 1

Watching episode 1 now. Zellner is a remarkable woman and if she can't get the case overturned then no-one will. Her experiments are fascinating! Esp the blood spatter analysis. To buy the exact same car that TH drove to conduct her experiments in is pure genius! This should have been re-enacted by LE long ago!

Dumb question probably, but are they releasing it one episode at a time. I need to get back on Netflix. I really don't recall how they did it with Season 1. I think it was all released at once, wasn't it??

I watched the first 2 early this morning! I think I need to rewatch them, I was really tired lol The blood spatter on the back door has always made me wonder if something happened at the back of the RAV4.

Watching clips of Brendan again, just makes me ill. It took me a long time to watch after transcripts/video's were released of his interrogations, still feel that he had absolutely nothing to do with this.

i like zellners no-bullcrap attitude...

and the first test: if averys hands arent as big as bear paws, it seems like he couldnt even have reached the spot where they found the blood smear in the car, near the ignition.

Okay, while definitely sympathize with the fact that would be horrible to have to deal with a tragic end to a friend or family member, I still am very confused by some of these statements that are made by TH friends and family members....such as when her friend says. "Do we wanna see the right person convicted?...Yeah, I guess, but that's secondary compared to anything else, she's gone, and once she's gone there's nothing else you can do about that." Uh, no, that is NOT secondary at all, because where is there any justice for TH in possibly putting the wrong person in prison and letting the true killer go free to possibly continue taking others loved ones as well? smh, just don't get it!o_O

defense experiments are always selective with the facts but this one was a doozy.

in the experiment the guy started the car without touching the dash.
this proves you can start the car without touching the dash.

what it doesn't prove.....
is that avery did or didn't touch the dash while starting the car.

nobody knows how much he fumbled trying to start that car.
not being his own the evidence presented is a highly probable scenario.

if this is where the second series is going its as ridiculous as the first.
hopefully episode 2 is more realistic in suggestion.

jmo

defense experiments are always selective with the facts but this one was a doozy.

in the experiment the guy started the car without touching the dash.
this proves you can start the car without touching the dash.

what it doesn't prove.....
is that avery did or didn't touch the dash while starting the car.

nobody knows how much he fumbled trying to start that car.
not being his own the evidence presented is a highly probable scenario.

if this is where the second series is going its as ridiculous as the first.
hopefully episode 2 is more realistic in suggestion.

jmo

OK so you are skeptic by nature. Fair enough. How do you suppose Avery was able to operate the RAV without leaving his dripping blood on the steering wheel, gear shift and door handles?

OK so you are skeptic by nature. Fair enough. How do you suppose Avery was able to operate the RAV without leaving his dripping blood on the steering wheel, gear shift and door handles?
he may have cleaned up anywhere that was visible to the eye.
or not bleed much.
no idea.

talking about blood.
a weakness I find in the prosecution and defense story is the assumption she was stabbed and or shot in the garage.
how could they possibly know with cremated remains how terresa actually died and / or where.

there being no traces of blood in the garage is pretty obvious nothing happened there. doesn't mean nothing happened at the property or in the house but simply she wasn't slaughtered in the garage.

the blood at the back of the rav with the upward splatter implies she was killed there, blind freddy can see this.

imo there would have been a blood pattern in the grass /soil area on the property.
such a jungle of mess there, a needle hay stack scenario.

haven't braved ep 2 yet!

I think the fact that there was blood at 3 different entries into the vehicle, yet none on the doors, is unrealistic. Drivers side, passenger side (although, I concede that the blood could have got there while he was in the driver seat), and the back passenger door.

I agree with you k-mac about there being no evidence she was stabbed, and absolutely no evidence that she was raped. BUT, this is what the State went with, this is what the State told her family, this is what the State has etched into friends/families memories of Teresa's final moments. This is what the State continues to say.

Her (strange) family would rather believe she was raped than find out what really happened to her.

KK should be ashamed of himself, it was hard to watch him again in that news conference. No evidence at all for her being raped before she was murdered.

His voice. Ugh.

he may have cleaned up anywhere that was visible to the eye.
or not bleed much.
no idea.

talking about blood.
a weakness I find in the prosecution and defense story is the assumption she was stabbed and or shot in the garage.
how could they possibly know with cremated remains how terresa actually died and / or where.

there being no traces of blood in the garage is pretty obvious nothing happened there. doesn't mean nothing happened at the property or in the house but simply she wasn't slaughtered in the garage.

the blood at the back of the rav with the upward splatter implies she was killed there, blind freddy can see this.

imo there would have been a blood pattern in the grass /soil area on the property.
such a jungle of mess there, a needle hay stack scenario.

haven't braved ep 2 yet!

Sounds like you are starting to get it!

Sounds like you are starting to get it!
im not sure what you are implying coolj.
my opinion and thoughts of the case hasn't changed .
avery is guilty .
doesn't mean the cops did a stellar job to catch him.
some of their theories are just as ridiculous as the defence.
with a cremated body there is no physical cause of death.
this is the biggest thorn in the prosecutions side.
working out how terresa was killed isn't possible with what they have.

however the evidence against avery is compelling enough imo.

Stellar job= plant evidence, stitch Avery up. lol.
and where does the murder of Teresa fit in all of this??
who done it and how did the cops pin it on avery.:confused:

a woman was murdered.:(
im not sure what is lol anywhere in this.

You still have to laugh k- mac.

I know a woman was murdered and hopefully the truth will come out about who murdered her. Why her family would believe she was raped when there is zero evidence to back that claim is beyond me.

No one knows who did it yet- but I have faith in Zellner that she will produce results.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nahnah_2015
Back