"Second Motion To Preclude Death Procedures for Impermissable Prosecutorial Motives"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The defense ran out of money...because the state forced them to by filing the death penalty against KC? LOL.

I think the Defense ran out of money because the cost to photocopy is too high :waitasec: or, did they ever photocopy anything? :banghead:

It makes NO sense why they have not been filed...unless you are right, and they did NOT expect the judge to recuse himself. They may have had it planned to file these if he did NOT and now he did? They are left holding the bag. But I don't think so. They have a REASON every time they do something that confuses us all. I am thinking that supplemental discovery that has been released may have thrown a monkey wrench in their plans and now they are attemtping to put together Plan B...I mean, Plan R, because they are WAY beyond Plan B... lol :)

Is there a plan or are they just shooting from the hip? Oh,

I forgot, we'll find out at the trial that will take place in 2000 and something if anybody can remember ..........

am I missing something here? weren't these motions already pretty much heard and dismissed by JS? So the only way they would ever crop up again is if JS did in fact recuse himself? Or are these some seperate yet similar motions that have not actually been heard before? and if so what is the limit on how similar they can get?
The Judge DID recuse himself. These are different motions dealing with a similar issue-abolish the death penalty basically, Andrea Lyons "pet" issue. They CAN have any and all motions that were denied under Judge Strickland re-heard if they do it in 20 days.

I think the Defense ran out of money because the cost to photocopy is too high :waitasec: or, did they ever photocopy anything? :banghead:
What are we on about 13,000 pages @ a dollar a copy? That would not have made a dent in what they had...:waitasec:

am I missing something here? weren't these motions already pretty much heard and dismissed by JS? So the only way they would ever crop up again is if JS did in fact recuse himself? Or are these some seperate yet similar motions that have not actually been heard before? and if so what is the limit on how similar they can get?

I asked AZ over on the Lawyers thread this same question. If the Defense has has motions that JS has denied, and the Defense resubmits the same motion tweaked a bit to the new judge, would they be reviewed or just denied.

AZ said JS's denied motions were based on sound law and would not be granted even with a little tweaking. Reviewed, perhaps, but denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname