Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to quote myself, but here is what lead up to the x-rated rant (underline by me, because it's hilarious). I'm dying over here. :laughing:

According to the documents, Arias’s infraction began after a guard denied her permission to obtain a haircut.
“On the above date and approximate time COIII stated that inmate Arias had requested a haircut from our programs porter. I told him no since she is not assigned as the barber for the yard. Inmate Arias was in programs to do a legal phone call,” the documents state.

<snark> Wait wait wait, this clearly cannot be true. Jodi would never cut her hair until she has the necessary 10-inch ponytail for Locks of Love. </snark>

ETA: Just the other day, someone posted about Jodi's "natural" language vs. the highfalutin fake-educated language she uses when she wants to sound smart (or sweet, or religious, or innocent). "*advertiser censored* block" sounds like exactly the sort of thing she'd say.

It's kind of fun to imagine these blog posts translated into "Jodese."

actual post: "I did not sleep very well the first few days. The cells came alive at night with inmates singing, talking, yelling from cell to cell, smoking and the occasional crazy rant of my next door neighbor. She would talk as if Satan was visiting her every night. The worst night of my stay was when a realized the rustling sound in my cell was the pitter patter of mice."

what Jodi would say: "The first few days were so much fun I hardly slept! Every night was like a party, with all the girls chatting and laughing. There was always a lot of singing as well, and everyone said that I was the best. Some of the girls asked me to coach them and I was humbly grateful for the opportunity to give back. My next door neighbor was super loquacious, especially regarding religious matters. Our philosophical conversations about all aspects of spirituality were always up-lifting. One of the best nights of my stay was the night I first met our pet mice. I love, love, love animals, and these little guys are so cute!"

Hilarious and so true!

I have also been re-watching some of the trial Lab, mainly her testimony on direct. Nurmi was horrible, he orchestrated that entire smear defense. One part in particular was when he asked her about the supposed picture of TA's genitals and asked her what it was, he wanted her to say the word penis, but JA was pretending to be having a hard time saying it, so phony, finally Nurmi asked her if she was having a hard time saying the word and she said yes, he encouraged her to say it, so she finally did. It was sickening. We all know she had no problem using the C word for that particular organ but the medical term was difficult??? That whole 9 days on the stand was almost unbearable, and after seeing this disgusting attorney again, I will never feel sorry for him again.

She had no trouble saying "j*zz" either! (Referring to what she says Travis did on her face) She said it again and again during JMs cross examination. (Yes, I'm guilty of re-watching as well) ; )

And JSS starting blinking 20 seconds into JA’s “statement.” Prior to this, she barely bat an eye during anyone else’s statements. She really can’t stand JA. I am inclined to believe the rumor she was pis*ed JA didn’t get death penalty, then again, I don’t want to claim she’s not objective/professional (she is, though I personally felt she was ‘soft’ at certain points, yet I suppose impartiality was largely at part due to the media).

I luuurved the blinks. I think JSS was trying to keep her jaw from dropping to the floor. This was one of the several moments where I really appreciated JSS. I believe she wanted Jodi guilty and did whatever she could to make sure she was put away for life and would never get out on appeal. There's that extra phrasing at the end of her sentence that says Jodi should not ever be released for any reason.

Also, when JSS refers to "remorse" as a mitigating factor, she indicated that the remorse wasn't genuine. She calls it "expressed remorse" as though "that's what Jodi says, but as we all know it isn't real".

I hate to quote myself, but here is what lead up to the x-rated rant (underline by me, because it's hilarious). I'm dying over here. :laughing:

According to the documents, Arias&#8217;s infraction began after a guard denied her permission to obtain a haircut.
&#8220;On the above date and approximate time COIII stated that inmate Arias had requested a haircut from our programs porter. I told him no since she is not assigned as the barber for the yard. Inmate Arias was in programs to do a legal phone call,&#8221; the documents state.

Yeah, I assume she was going to call her appeal lawyer and thought she'd take advantage and run all her errands together, including an unauthorized haircut. She prolly only made the attorney call so she could get the haircut. Manipulation 101.

These guards are great:no manipulation allowed.

I have also been re-watching some of the trial Lab, mainly her testimony on direct. Nurmi was horrible, he orchestrated that entire smear defense. One part in particular was when he asked her about the supposed picture of TA's genitals and asked her what it was, he wanted her to say the word penis, but JA was pretending to be having a hard time saying it, so phony, finally Nurmi asked her if she was having a hard time saying the word and she said yes, he encouraged her to say it, so she finally did. It was sickening. We all know she had no problem using the C word for that particular organ but the medical term was difficult??? That whole 9 days on the stand was almost unbearable, and after seeing this disgusting attorney again, I will never feel sorry for him again.

I am inclined to believe Nurmi is also a narcissistic type, he expects everyone to cater to his notions. Either he got ticked that his own client outshone him at the game (ok, I jest a bit), or that she wouldn't listen to him and get him his win on his own terms (not even to save her own life, have you)!

Yeah, I assume she was going to call her appeal lawyer and thought she'd take advantage and run all her errands together, including an unauthorized haircut. She prolly only made the attorney call so she could get the haircut. Manipulation 101.

These guards are great:no manipulation allowed.

Could also be that she wants that particular male to cut her hair because he's um.. male. I'm sure she's working any male attention she can get.

Freudian slip?? During Nurmi's cross of CMJA, he asked her if that was when she got rid of the WEAPONS? Plural - mistake? But the monster caught his slip and immediately stated, I don't know what happened to the knife, it wasn't in the car with me just the gun and I threw it away. I think the idiot attorney Nurmi knew she brought the knife with her and had to get rid of it, because it would identify her. Remember when her rental car was searched after her arrest, they found knives and she claimed they were Darryls' and she was taking them back to him, although they were hidden in the books.

<snark> Wait wait wait, this clearly cannot be true. Jodi would never cut her hair until she has the necessary 10-inch ponytail for Locks of Love. </snark>

ETA: Just the other day, someone posted about Jodi's "natural" language vs. the highfalutin fake-educated language she uses when she wants to sound smart (or sweet, or religious, or innocent). "*advertiser censored* block" sounds like exactly the sort of thing she'd say.

In terms of sexualized vulgarity yes, it does sound like something she'd say, but otherwise not so much.

I looked up the term in an urban dictionary and have to say---I imagine the concept of c-ck blocking is entirely new to her. :D

In terms of sexualized vulgarity yes, it does sound like something she'd say, but otherwise not so much.

I looked up the term in an urban dictionary and have to say---I imagine the concept of c-ck blocking is entirely new to her. :D

Yeah, she never blocked one in her life. :shame: Did she ever say anything similar in texts, emails, journals? I do recall the c**k ring.. oh but she more than likely was referring to a ring in which illegal c**k fighting is done. My bad!! :liar:

Caylee Advocate,please expand on this subject I love the way you write and I was having a bad day until I read this,please MORE!

This is hilarious. Poor JA not getting any. :shame:

How old is she now? 36?

Aww, :tears: Donovan will be at the bottom of the Jodi pole again for saying this in the "In Touch" article. :slapfight:

Snipped

untitled.png

Caylee Advocate,please expand on this subject I love the way you write and I was having a bad day until I read this,please MORE!

Oh believe me, I am working on something (writing) that will blow the pantyhose right off grandma. I need to "try" to keep it somewhat clean so it is challenging. Will post upon completion, but for now I am off to dance my troubles away... clubbing.

Oh believe me, I am working on something (writing) that will blow the pantyhose right off grandma. I need to "try" to keep it somewhat clean so it is challenging. Will post upon completion, but for now I am off to dance my troubles away... clubbing.

Oh pleaase post the 'unclean' version 'somewhere!' :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member