Sentencing and beyond- JA General Discussion #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 2,000 miles there, 2,000 miles back. I can fairly easily drive 600-700 miles a day, so it would be a kinda crazy road trip , yah, but it wouldn't be the first crazy one like that I've taken & it can be done.

The other possibility would be to fly out (flights to there are less expensive in August, I imagine, because like Geevee says, it's kinda melty hot then?)

If I can fly out I'd rent a car, and if I flew out & rented a car, I'd have time to get the docs AND drive the Hoover Dam escape route. :)

PS. I don't think the docs are free-free; I think they charge for the cost of making copies.

I'd be happy to contribute to any copy charges if you like.

I will admit to a time I was down visiting after sentencing,my cousin and I were driving through/around Goodyear and we happened to drive by Perryville and we both "flipped off " was it my classiest moment? No...but,sorry...not sorry

I'm it! LOL.im attending a convention (not ppl related btw) with my son in Scottsdale on the 13th.i thought I had seen on our Google map that it was close to message.ive never been there before though. I couldn't take as an extensive trip as yours hope! Lol,my two year old is going to miss me after the 3days as it would be:)
CORRECTION!
I meant Mesa..not message

It's 2,000 miles there, 2,000 miles back. I can fairly easily drive 600-700 miles a day, so it would be a kinda crazy road trip , yah, but it wouldn't be the first crazy one like that I've taken & it can be done.

The other possibility would be to fly out (flights to there are less expensive in August, I imagine, because like Geevee says, it's kinda melty hot then?)

If I can fly out I'd rent a car, and if I flew out & rented a car, I'd have time to get the docs AND drive the Hoover Dam escape route. :)

PS. I don't think the docs are free-free; I think they charge for the cost of making copies.

Cheaper to rent a car.....

This is all seriously making me LMAO! You're considering it for real!

You know,come to think of it....if she was in white hills/meadview area(round those parts..says this lil country gal lol) it is right there very close to lake Mead Nevada! I mean,like a stone's throw! It's possible, very well could've dumped the knife,gun and other evidence in the lake. Just a thought

We did discuss this possibility (or she threw it over the dam?) at some point(s).... The problem with this concept IMO is that guns thrown into lakes have a nasty habit of resurfacing, and would have had to take a boat out to the middle of the lake to lower the risk of the stuff being washed ashore.

My favorite "dump spot" has always been Arizona Last Stop (http://www.arizonalaststop.com) because it's there, and I made up lots of reasons why that should be the place.

We did discuss this possibility (or she threw it over the dam?) at some point(s).... The problem with this concept IMO is that guns thrown into lakes have a nasty habit of resurfacing, and would have had to take a boat out to the middle of the lake to lower the risk of the stuff being washed ashore.

My favorite "dump spot" has always been Arizona Last Stop (http://www.arizonalaststop.com) because it's there, and I made up lots of reasons why that should be the place.
You're right,I agree :D lol I wasn't thinking as far ahead as a boat lol just maybe an area near the lake in general.i have never been to the last stop though.

Thank you! I'm trying to figure what that rat on the fence deal is lol
The Last Stop has everything might have needed. Easy place to be seen with a gun or ditch it; cell service; showers for after-murder; easy to blend in with the transient crowd; truckers to flirt with or get money from; unobtrusive parking; car wash; vacuum?

Gosh.....all these years after leaving California, wondering what became of the Arias brothers I knew and worked for..........bejeezus.....to find this in the news so many years later.....crazy that little girl turned out to be a monster.

It is such a joke that Jodi Arias wants the trial decision set aside, because the court and trial had a "circus atmosphere", the joke about that is that Jodi Arias was the "star clown"!

If Jodi Arias had not testified for 18 days, (18 days!), it would have been far more difficult for the state to prove the case against her. Her testimony alone nailed her, she continually lied and contradicted herself. And the graphic depiction of sex, really? That was over the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500