Shacknai Accountants Given Largest Fine Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the deal is done, maybe JS will make public statements? We can only hope. No, not that hopeful. Maybe things are about to break in a big way? Yes, hopeful for that.

IMO, JS will remain silent. Forever. At least concerning last July. Perhaps he'll put out a written statement regarding the business he once owned.

I wish things would break open in a big way...just don't see it happening.

IMO, JS will remain silent. Forever. At least concerning last July. Perhaps he'll put out a written statement regarding the business he once owned.

I wish things would break open in a big way...just don't see it happening.

I guess we need to rely on the AG office which is where it stands now. Here is an article on Sheriff Gore and Bonnie Dumanis which is not hopeful unfortunately in that regard. As the article states, this is very disturbing indeed.

"Gore’s Connections To Bonnie Dumanis Are Disturbing

While certainly not all San Diego judges are abusive, biased, corrupt, and incompetent, the ones who aren’t becomes targets for the diseased San Diego political machine. Some of them are under attack from law enforcement elements such as Bonnie Dumanis and her prosecutors that hide exculpatory evidence in violation of the law because they have dared to cite and oppose the illegal actions of the District Attorney’s office.

Gore worked for Dumanis after he retired from the FBI and is likely to side with well-connected abusers like Dumanis over the citizens he is supposed to protect. Having a sheriff like Gore who clearly has no regard for citizen’s rights makes it all the more likely that courts using law enforcement as a tool to persecute their opponents and anybody else they dislike will be a recurring outcome of the corrupt San Diego courts. Citizens should not have to fear law enforcement violating their rights, yet Gore has done this himself with deadly effect and is aligned with others who do it for political purposes."

http://angiemedia.com/2010/04/20/bill-gore-is-poor-choice-for-san-diego-sheriff/

Angiemedia is not a MSNS. It seems to be more of a conspiracy site.

Our Focus:

"Government has declared a covert war on human rights and families to build dependencies, gain votes, suppress opposition, and extract money. We aim to educate and inform our readers on the problems and events occurring across the United States and in many other nations in which the covert war is in full force. In the process, we hope that some can escape the worst consequences of the cruel and inhumane behaviors of modern fascist governments."

Etc., etc., etc.

http://angiemedia.com/about-us/#.UEZ520J9lUM

Or someone that would go to great lengths to cover up scandal, if Rebecca had killed herself and there was quite a bit of information about her/their "unconventional" love life in the files, IMO.

Now, now CuriousGeorgia. What happened to this being a 'victim's board' where the victims are not to be trashed? :notgood:

Seeing how Rebecca choose to kill herself, I believe that is not trashing the victim. IMO, it was a personal "message" to Jonah. There was also searched on "Asian bondage anime" while RZ and XZ were the only ones home on Tuesday. So it is relevant, not bashing.

BBM

For crying out loud

Spin it any way you'd like. It's bashing, plain and simple. Nor certainly not relevant to this thread.

Seeing how Rebecca choose to kill herself, I believe that is not trashing the victim. IMO, it was a personal "message" to Jonah. There was also searched on "Asian bondage anime" while RZ and XZ were the only ones home on Tuesday. So it is relevant, not bashing.

Or the same can be true of how she was murdered. If she was murdered by someone who was insanely jealous and had a pathological hatred for Rebecca because of her sexual relationship with Jonah then that type of killer my have wanted to see Rebecca naked.

Maybe the killer wanted to shame Rebecca and abuse her body. That would explain all the paired parallel abrasions found on her face, back and legs. Maybe a jealous kitten wanted to mar Rebecca's beauty by scratching her up before killing her. That would make sense too, no?

Maybe the killer had access to the computer in the house when Rebecca was out running errands/shopping with her sister. Might not that have been a good time for the killer to walk over to the mansion and search for sexy bound and raped Asian women? The killer probably applied ideas they gleaned from the images they viewed earlier on the computer when they were murdering Rebecca.

The murderer was angry at Jonah too and probably wanted to shame, blame and somehow implicate him. Might not that be the reason that the killer left the painted message on the door and Rebecca's bound, damaged nude body outside to be discovered on the lawn? Imoo.

Or the same can be true of how she was murdered. If she was murdered by someone who was insanely jealous and had a pathological hatred for Rebecca because of her sexual relationship with Jonah then that type of killer my have wanted to see Rebecca naked.

Maybe the killer wanted to shame Rebecca and abuse her body. That would explain all the paired parallel abrasions found on her face, back and legs. Maybe a jealous kitten wanted to mar Rebecca's beauty by scratching her up before killing her. That would make sense too, no?

Maybe the killer had access to the computer in the house when Rebecca was out running errands/shopping with her sister. Might not that have been a good time for the killer to walk over to the mansion and search for sexy bound and raped Asian women? The killer probably applied ideas they gleaned from the images they viewed earlier on the computer when they were murdering Rebecca.

The murderer was angry at Jonah too and probably wanted to shame, blame and somehow implicate him. Might not that be the reason that the killer left the painted message on the door and Rebecca's bound, damaged nude body outside to be discovered on the lawn? Imoo.

:rocker:

"In December 1997, Medicis acquired the Lincoln, Illinois GenDerm Corporation, a dermatology pharmaceuticals company.[5] The merger was estimated to be worth $90 million.[citation needed] Medicis also acquired Ucyclyd Pharma, a Baltimore-based private company, for $23.4 million in cash in April 1999. Ucyclyd's main product was Buphenyl (sodium phenylbutyrate), used for treating urea cycle disorders.[6] In 2005, they rejected a $2.2 billion unsolicited takeover proposal by Mentor.[7]"

This is from Wikipedia which is sometimes a good starting place for research. I am not willing to dig deeper but someone else might want to do so.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medicis_Pharmaceutical"]Medicis Pharmaceutical - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

However, the problem with all your theories is that Rebecca was not murdered. She committed suicide. And I do not think the AG will reopen the case, IMO. She has turned it down once.

However, the problem with all your theories is that Rebecca was not murdered. She committed suicide. And I do not think the AG will reopen the case, IMO. She has turned it down once.

Rebecca's family is challenging the suicide ruling. About 1,600 people signed the second petition to the AG so I guess other people also question the suicide findings. Huh. It makes one think, no?

I wonder if the new media storm that Dina has stirred up has anything to do with the decision to sell.

I would think that the above combined with the huge drop in earnings and increased payout for fines probably helped in the final demise of Medicis.

This company could not survive all the negative publicity. I wonder how Medicis was named "The World's Most Ethical Company" 2 years in a row when they were caught and fined for cooking the books?

http://www.medicis.com/company/awards.asp

Disturbing..... that is how JS seems to operate..... he just creates a false reality with PR moves....

I noticed there were many many jobs available at Medicis over this past year... even in this down job climate.... people were jumping ship and avoiding Medicis... or JS wasn't going to spend a time on people as he was already looking for an out?

I guess we need to rely on the AG office which is where it stands now. Here is an article on Sheriff Gore and Bonnie Dumanis which is not hopeful unfortunately in that regard. As the article states, this is very disturbing indeed.

"Gore’s Connections To Bonnie Dumanis Are Disturbing

While certainly not all San Diego judges are abusive, biased, corrupt, and incompetent, the ones who aren’t becomes targets for the diseased San Diego political machine. Some of them are under attack from law enforcement elements such as Bonnie Dumanis and her prosecutors that hide exculpatory evidence in violation of the law because they have dared to cite and oppose the illegal actions of the District Attorney’s office.

Gore worked for Dumanis after he retired from the FBI and is likely to side with well-connected abusers like Dumanis over the citizens he is supposed to protect. Having a sheriff like Gore who clearly has no regard for citizen’s rights makes it all the more likely that courts using law enforcement as a tool to persecute their opponents and anybody else they dislike will be a recurring outcome of the corrupt San Diego courts. Citizens should not have to fear law enforcement violating their rights, yet Gore has done this himself with deadly effect and is aligned with others who do it for political purposes."

http://angiemedia.com/2010/04/20/bill-gore-is-poor-choice-for-san-diego-sheriff/

Where there is smoke there is fire. Even if only 20% of this article is completely true..... there are big problems in San Diego. From what I have seen of Gore so far.... lies, mistruths and stonewalling... thinly veiled threats in letters to the victims families...he is not suitable moral material for a Sheriff.

I wonder what JS will do now? He has all the money he needs. He can leave the country to someplace where he can not be extradited? Convenient timing just before the AG is to make an announcement on their review of the files AB gave them.

Will he take AS with him?

He could have been out of the country for some time now. Does anyone know where he and AS are?

I wonder if the new media storm that Dina has stirred up has anything to do with the decision to sell.

I would think that the above combined with the huge drop in earnings and increased payout for fines probably helped in the final demise of Medicis.

This company could not survive all the negative publicity. I wonder how Medicis was named "The World's Most Ethical Company" 2 years in a row when they were caught and fined for cooking the books?

http://www.medicis.com/company/awards.asp

BBM

JMO, I think this business dealing has been in process for a while. Before Maxie's accident and Rebecca's brutal and violent murder. It seems Shacknai had a huge mess to clean up, pay fines and get legal so to speak before he could move forward to sell out.

IMHO, I think Dina Romano knew all this was happening and when the deal was done she moved into her media run.

When I think about it, JS has done very well, he obviously has the business intelligence and now has set himself and those he holds dear (GS, ES) up for life AND saved his company so to speak. His products will go worldwide.

Yeah, in my humble opinion Dina Romano feels entitled to some of that.

BBM - Here we go again! This is not a fact. We have been told to provide sources and you continue to post this as a fact with no source. In my opinion this is an important part of the timeline. Could you please post a source. TIA

Nope, AB has not been turned down twice by the AG.

April 10, 2012

Seattle-based attorney Anne Bremner said Tuesday that she had asked the attorney general to look at the case previously but was told to first try to get the investigation reopened by sheriff’s officials. Since the Sheriff’s Department declined, Bremner submitted the request again to state and local prosecutors, she said.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2012/apr/10/attorney-asks-for-new-investigations-into/

BBM

JMO, I think this business dealing has been in process for a while. Before Maxie's accident and Rebecca's brutal and violent murder. It seems Shacknai had a huge mess to clean up, pay fines and get legal so to speak before he could move forward to sell out.

IMHO, I think Dina Romano knew all this was happening and when the deal was done she moved into her media run.

When I think about it, JS has done very well, he obviously has the business intelligence and now has set himself and those he holds dear (GS, ES) up for life AND saved his company so to speak. His products will go worldwide.

Yeah, in my humble opinion Dina Romano feels entitled to some of that.

In my opinion your post is spot on and has the ring of truth.

Where there is smoke there is fire. Even if only 20% of this article is completely true..... there are big problems in San Diego. From what I have seen of Gore so far.... lies, mistruths and stonewalling... thinly veiled threats in letters to the victims families...he is not suitable moral material for a Sheriff.

Your post makes an important point, imo.

I think most people want to at least think that their elected officials function according to the accepted moral code. However, there are some who may benefit it they do not, especially, those caught up in illegal or criminal activities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member