Shamwow vs. Zorbeez: Which works Better? As Seen On TV Lab Test

"you're gonna luv my nuts"....makes me laugh every time! :p

"you're gonna luv my nuts"....makes me laugh every time! :p

DH watches the ad and I know he wants to buy it... he keeps saying "fettucini, porchine, zuchini"... he thinks his ability to rhyme is going to make me run to the phone and order it.

DH is an infomercial addict. I've had to talk him out of the "Steam Shark" (or something like that), similar argument with the amazing grout tools, he needs them. He needed the Showtime Rostisseri (sp) Oven. We bought it, he used it once, he didn't like to clean it. One of our son sees infomercials and he thinks we need everything too. I swear it's a genetic thing.:waitasec:

DH watches the ad and I know he wants to buy it... he keeps saying "fettucini, porchine, zuchini"... he thinks his ability to rhyme is going to make me run to the phone and order it.

DH is an infomercial addict. I've had to talk him out of the "Steam Shark" (or something like that), similar argument with the amazing grout tools, he needs them. He needed the Showtime Rostisseri (sp) Oven. We bought it, he used it once, he didn't like to clean it. One of our son sees infomercials and he thinks we need everything too. I swear it's a genetic thing.:waitasec:

Oh oh ohhhhh, I wont those amazing grout tools, too! And I've never done work like that... but the commerical makes me believe I can. LoL I so want me the whole set so I can redo my kitchen and my personal bathroom. :D

I fell for the PedEgg... didn't fall for the Shamwow stuff... fell for the lint thingy, but not the Slap Chop (Tupperware had the same kind of things years ago and it was a pain). And if there is anyone out there that can get their pets not to shred them to death when they turn on the pet nail trimmer thing, let me know. I know if I bought that darn thing and headed for her claws with it, my Elphaba would tear me to ribbons. LoL She already hates the darn non-sounding non-electric good-old-everyday pet nail clippers I have.

I swear, none of those infomercials give realistic reactions to their products. For once I want to see an infomercial for that darn pet nail trimmer where the cat/dog owner is covered in band-aids and on the phone with 911 due to loss of blood. I want reality, people! :)

Be shamed Vince Offer... you are a infomercial demon! (and dude, leave the prostitutes alone... seriously... what did you do... try to trim her nails with that new fangled pet nail trimmer?)

I love and swear by my ped egg. It keeps my feet smooth. No joke. Love it!

Well, now I want the "ped egg", but the pet-paw thing, I have to stay far and away from. Our Newfie would totally love the attention and noise. Our lab? OMG... she would totally flip if we came at her with Pet-e-paws or whatever it's called.

This week "as seen on tv", my kid wants to buy the "mini burger" pan. (Hubby wants a new Harley...) DOES IT EVER END?????:bang:

...One of our son sees infomercials and he thinks we need everything too. I swear it's a genetic thing.:waitasec:

Boyz, I think it's just men. Mine is the same in the store -- any store....he never learns! :crazy: Which is why I shop alone.

Oh oh ohhhhh, I wont those amazing grout tools, too! And I've never done work like that... but the commerical makes me believe I can. LoL I so want me the whole set so I can redo my kitchen and my personal bathroom. :D

I fell for the PedEgg... didn't fall for the Shamwow stuff... fell for the lint thingy, but not the Slap Chop (Tupperware had the same kind of things years ago and it was a pain). And if there is anyone out there that can get their pets not to shred them to death when they turn on the pet nail trimmer thing, let me know. I know if I bought that darn thing and headed for her claws with it, my Elphaba would tear me to ribbons. LoL She already hates the darn non-sounding non-electric good-old-everyday pet nail clippers I have.

I swear, none of those infomercials give realistic reactions to their products. For once I want to see an infomercial for that darn pet nail trimmer where the cat/dog owner is covered in band-aids and on the phone with 911 due to loss of blood. I want reality, people! :)

Be shamed Vince Offer... you are a infomercial demon! (and dude, leave the prostitutes alone... seriously... what did you do... try to trim her nails with that new fangled pet nail trimmer?)

Hi, Elphaba! I have the pet toe-nail trimmer and my pitbull LOVES it! He sticks his paw out and watches intently as we trim his nails. The instructions did say to introduce it very gradually before turning it on and then to introduce it powered on but without touching the pet.....Ninja just got so used to it that he didn't even blink when we first did his nails. It works great, although it does take longer than the infomercial indicates.

The ped-egg is a big success over here, too. It works really well----my feet look great!

I won't encourage you to buy the grout set, because I haven't purchased it myself, but my girlfriend says it works perfectly. I have a set purchased from hsn years ago that looks similar, and I know my set works because I re-grouted my bathroom and if I can do it, ANYONE can!

Hi, Elphaba! I have the pet toe-nail trimmer and my pitbull LOVES it! He sticks his paw out and watches intently as we trim his nails. The instructions did say to introduce it very gradually before turning it on and then to introduce it powered on but without touching the pet.....Ninja just got so used to it that he didn't even blink when we first did his nails. It works great, although it does take longer than the infomercial indicates.

The ped-egg is a big success over here, too. It works really well----my feet look great!

I won't encourage you to buy the grout set, because I haven't purchased it myself, but my girlfriend says it works perfectly. I have a set purchased from hsn years ago that looks similar, and I know my set works because I re-grouted my bathroom and if I can do it, ANYONE can!

Well, you sold me on the "miracle grout gizmo". Now I'll have to stay up late and order it for a Father's Day gift! My DH the plumber will be so thankful when he opens that up! :blowkiss:

Coming Wednesday at 9p ET on CNBC... It slices! It dices. But wait... there's more! Watch the all-new CNBC Original, "As Seen on TV" as Darren Rovell goes inside the $150-billion infomercial industry with an all-access look at the most successful direct response products and pitchmen. From the “ShamWow!” to the “Snuggie” products have demanded you buy NOW! See how this industry is thriving - even profiting! - in this down economy. "As Seen on TV” premieres Wednesday at 9P ET│10P PT on CNBC.

See slideshow featuring some of the most popular products and pitchmen: http://www.cnbc.com/id/30190654?slide=2

For more on the show visit http://www.asseenontv.cnbc.com/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back