Shannan Gilbert accident or murder?

Taranyc

Reaction score
I’m interested in hearing theories on Shannan Gilbert, if she was murdered or died accidentally. I always thought it was too big of a coincidence that Shannan’s body was found in the same vicinity as the other victims, Maureen, Megan, Amber, Melissa, Jessica, Valerie, Karen, Peaches, the baby and the male. And they all were sex workers. But after learning the details of Shannans sister, Sarrah killing Mari, their mother. Makes me wonder if maybe Shannans death was an accident. Sarrah was apparently hearing voices and schizophrenic, is it possible Shannan had an episode that night in May 2010? I can see points on both sides please share with me your thoughts or clues you may have

I’m interested in hearing theories on Shannan Gilbert, if she was murdered or died accidentally. I always thought it was too big of a coincidence that Shannan’s body was found in the same vicinity as the other victims, Maureen, Megan, Amber, Melissa, Jessica, Valerie, Karen, Peaches, the baby and the male. And they all were sex workers. But after learning the details of Shannans sister, Sarrah killing Mari, their mother. Makes me wonder if maybe Shannans death was an accident. Sarrah was apparently hearing voices and schizophrenic, is it possible Shannan had an episode that night in May 2010? I can see points on both sides please share with me your thoughts or clues you may have
Welcome to Ws!
Thread for Shannan..

Yeah, it's not an accident. That's just something everyone has to repeat like a mantra for one of several reasons, the top one being that they otherwise could get sued by the person who all but single handedly has turned this bizarre nonvestigation around, ie John Ray. IMO, obviously.

I say it was murder. I posted about this on another thread but I will post it here too. Shannans family paid for a second autopsy which discovered both 'horns' of her thyoid bone and her larynx were missing. This is highly significant not least for the fact, the hyoid bone and its horns are one single piece of bone that form a 'U' shape. It takes a significant amount of force to break both legs off that U shaped bone, this kind of force is associated with strangulation.
That fact has been very much understated in this case as if to suggest there are other reasonable explanations for her completely broken hyoid bone. There are not. Then when you add to that the fact the autopsy stated her larynx was also missing, that is something else too. The larynx is soft tissue. The fact the autopsy could identify her larynx was missing says there had to be enough soft tissue remaining to identify that fact.. I hate to say it but, when you consider she had been missing for a year and a half when her remains were discovered laying face up, for there to have been enough soft tissue remaining in her throat area for an autopsy to note her larynx was missing suggests her remains had not been there for that long. I suspect she was held captive for some of that time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back