Shelly Miscavige - Wife of David Miscavige

Shot herself 3 times!
What? Do you somehow get these superpowers from Hubbard himself?

I’m so glad to have found this thread on WS as I stumbled upon this tax exempt money laundering business calling themselves a church And getting away with it!

I never knew.

She very well may be dead, and yes, I think the powers that be in Scientology are capable of such. The brainwashing that I believe goes on in there would be of more help to them than killing her and having to explain it. But I believe that there are officials who are...to say the least, on the side of Scientology. Who knows what became of the missing persons report? I think Leah Remini knows what they are capable of, or she wouldn't have filed the report. We will likely never see Shelley Miscavige again, and never know. One would think that the high profile nature of her disappearance would lead them to at least produce her for a picture. If she is alive, that would help their case to be able to produce her, yet they have not done so. I tend to believe that she is not longer alive.

She very well may be dead, and yes, I think the powers that be in Scientology are capable of such. The brainwashing that I believe goes on in there would be of more help to them than killing her and having to explain it. But I believe that there are officials who are...to say the least, on the side of Scientology. Who knows what became of the missing persons report? I think Leah Remini knows what they are capable of, or she wouldn't have filed the report. We will likely never see Shelley Miscavige again, and never know. One would think that the high profile nature of her disappearance would lead them to at least produce her for a picture. If she is alive, that would help their case to be able to produce her, yet they have not done so. I tend to believe that she is not longer alive.

I find it too hard to believe that Shelly Miscavige could actually be dead. On death's doorstep maybe, considering how minimally her basic needs would be met wherever they're keeping her. But as much as the high powered lawyers hired by the Church of Scientology are prepared to do for their client(s), being complicit with a facade about someone being alive... when in fact that person is dead without a death certificate, is a bit of a stretch. The lawyers aren't going to risk being disbarred and facing criminal charges themselves.

Apart from anything else... Shelly Miscavige, like everyone else, is not going to live forever. At some point, her death is going to be recorded. Imagine if 150 years from now people were still asking "Where is Shelly Miscavige?", and the church still responding that she's happily carrying out Scientology work, and the police still saying that any missing persons report is unfounded. That's not going to happen. They wouldn't even start a ruse about anyone high profile in the church being alive when they're dead, because it simply couldn't be kept up forever... it's a given that it would fall apart eventually.

Last edited:
At Tony Ortega's blog The Underground Bunker Within the past week Ortega published an article in which a local person who has long lived near the complex where Shelly is reported to be in residence contacted him and described twice seeing a disheveled-looking woman who she thinks is Shelly. She said the woman was very closely accompanied by two men each time she saw her. CLAIM: ‘Frail’ looking Shelly Miscavige spotted near Scientology compound in California | The Underground Bunker

It is an interesting article. Worth reading.
Wow, thank you for the link! It is indeed a good article!

4 November 2019
Now is the perfect time to ask Travolta about these things. You see, his best friend, Scientology leader David Miscavige, has just been subpoenaed in a huge legal action in the United States originally brought by his former assistant Valerie Haney.

Demonstrating enormous courage, Haney has detailed in her complaint allegations of the neglect and abuse she suffered as a child in Scientology. As she got older, the abuses got worse. You can read her complaint here.

https://7news.com.au/entertainment/...ta-we-need-to-talk-about-scientology-c-539459

4 November 2019
Now is the perfect time to ask Travolta about these things. You see, his best friend, Scientology leader David Miscavige, has just been subpoenaed in a huge legal action in the United States originally brought by his former assistant Valerie Haney.

Demonstrating enormous courage, Haney has detailed in her complaint allegations of the neglect and abuse she suffered as a child in Scientology. As she got older, the abuses got worse. You can read her complaint here.

https://7news.com.au/entertainment/...ta-we-need-to-talk-about-scientology-c-539459
Thanks ....some good news..... this should be interesting.....

'Distraught' Shelly Miscavige was 'dragged' off by 'unidentified men' after her 'abusive' husband 'removed her from his office' claims her assistant as she sues Church of Scientology for kidnapping
A lifelong member of Scientology who spent three years serving as the personal aide to Shelly Miscavige has filed a lawsuit against the controversial religious organization.

The woman, who is identified in the lawsuit as Jane Doe, filed a complaint for damages in Los Angeles Superior Court this week that lists 14 causes of action, including: false imprisonment, kidnapping, libel, slander, human trafficking and negligence.

Shelly Miscavige was 'dragged' off by men after her 'abusive' husband 'removed her from his office' | Daily Mail Online

'Distraught' Shelly Miscavige was 'dragged' off by 'unidentified men' after her 'abusive' husband 'removed her from his office' claims her assistant as she sues Church of Scientology for kidnapping
A lifelong member of Scientology who spent three years serving as the personal aide to Shelly Miscavige has filed a lawsuit against the controversial religious organization.

The woman, who is identified in the lawsuit as Jane Doe, filed a complaint for damages in Los Angeles Superior Court this week that lists 14 causes of action, including: false imprisonment, kidnapping, libel, slander, human trafficking and negligence.

Shelly Miscavige was 'dragged' off by men after her 'abusive' husband 'removed her from his office' | Daily Mail Online
I hope Jane Doe has a good security team. She needs someone watching her back right now...:eek:

Miscavige's wife, Shelly, was put in charge of the top-secret project, they tell me, and the ruse was to call in actresses from the organization's rolls, tell them they were being given the honor of auditioning for a new training film, and then ask them some curious questions, such as: What do you think of Tom Cruise?
WHAT KATIE DIDN'T KNOW | Vanity Fair | October 2012

I am pretty sure her extended family - perhaps a sister or two - are all in the cult. Her mother is dead, having committed suicide by shooting herself THREE TIMES with a shotgun! Really. The Coroner ruled that she was able to shoot herself three times using a shotgun.

Here's a link to the story:
The Strange Death of Flo Barnett, Mother-in-Law to Scientology Leader David Miscavige | The Village Voice

There is such a huge amount of money and greed. No one shoots themselves 4 times with a shotgun. Once yes, maybe a reflex, twice... very fishy and sinful to be left as is.

Miscavige's wife, Shelly, was put in charge of the top-secret project, they tell me, and the ruse was to call in actresses from the organization's rolls, tell them they were being given the honor of auditioning for a new training film, and then ask them some curious questions, such as: What do you think of Tom Cruise?
WHAT KATIE DIDN'T KNOW | Vanity Fair | October 2012

Damn that sounds like something Ghislaine Maxwell would say to the young girls for Jeffrey Epstein.

ewww it’s sounding very familiar and creepy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back