Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be really naive -- or just unable to think with a criminal mind....

But, why on earth the boys? I can almost grasp an adult killing another adult -- but why the innocence of a child? I don't get it, I'll never get it.

If he did this because of the shame he would face being caused because of divorce, how can he live with this shame now???? I don't get it.

I don't have any comprehension of a mind that can see taking this kind of action being the only way out of whatever he wanted out of.

As far as praying goes, that's the only hope he has for anything now. While I have a forgiving God, I hope the one he has chosen to believe in is not so forgiving. As then it will be his fear of his own end that will be the only punishment which will be fitting for him.

I posted right before reading yours. We're on the same page!

I cannot even imagine that; but I hope what he saw that morning haunts his sorry butt for the rest of his days. The new Governor of IL needs to get the DP back in place.

This really screams out for it:furious:

How are the parents of their classmates going to explain that the monster who struck in the middle of the night killing their friends was their own father?

How is this going to affect them for the rest of their lives? Will they wonder if it could happen to them? Will they spend restless nights with nightmares of monsters sleeping in the next room?

I hope the school is preparing tonight to have counselors onhand tomorrow. This is almost as traumatic for those children as the deaths.

No doubt!! Reports said they had counselors in right after the deaths; so I hope they do follow up with counselors there for the next week or so ...school should be out soon.

But I really hope these childrens parents are HONEST with them and reassure them that this is not going to happen to them. I hope all fathers (mothers to, but given the circumstances) concentrate on building up trust and faith between themselves and their children so these surviving friends of these beautiful boys will know they are safe.

IMO they have to be honest about what happened. If a child hears the truth from a classmate, that will break all trust in their parents and that's the last thing these kids need. They need to feel safe, loved and secure.

New Thread below. I'm having this one locked.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3765706#post3765706"]Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt5 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean