Sheri, Garrett and Gavin's remains may be moved to Chicago

How sad that they couldn't RIP from the beginning, but I am glad they are going home to family that loved them.

In Ohio the only one who can move the deceasd is the person who owns the grave. It is a process involing Coroners office and all. If the person wanting to move is not the owner it can take years for a decision. I'm glad they were able to do it sooner. I;m sure the circumstances lead the court to act faster. We moved our baby daughter, it took a month and we owned her little grave. I am so p;eased for Sherris family.

Brother accused of stealing more than $30,000 cash donated in honor of wife and two children murdered by televangelist's bodyguard

Mario DeCicco is accused of spending 'at least $33,173' of the money donated to the Sheri Ann & Her Boys charity

His sister, Sheri Coleman, together with sons Garett, 11, and Gavin, 9, were found strangled in their beds in Columbia, Illinois, in 2009

Husband Chrisopher, a former chief of security for televangelist Joyce Meyer, was convicted of first-degree two years later

Friends and neighbors raised the money which was supposed to go towards help victims of domestic abuse

DeCicco said last year that he had donated $28,000 to a woman's shelter in Chicago, but the lawsuit says that is simply not true

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-televangelist-s-bodyguard.html#ixzz3VSHBztn6

Oh my..... I hope this is not true Blondie. I hate to think of Sheri and the boys names being associated with a mess like that, they don't deserve that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back