Sheriff Gore – uttering threats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it not against the law to threaten someone as Gore has?

As it looks to me, Gore is the bully who is playing the last straw he has! He knows his career is finished if certain information in the files is released or if the case is reopened. Therefore, as a person in power who is use to having the last word and not being challenged, Gore has met Anne Bremner who is not afraid of him and not in his pocket.

As a poster said earlier, the Zahau's have a murdered child, what could be worse to hear? Hearing the threat from Gore would anger me so much, it would give me strength as a Zahau to push forward! Gore has treated them so despicably that his threat would not deter me.

A murderer(s) is running around lose. Power and money does not equate the ability to take another persons life because YOU have determined that person needs to die! Let Gore spill his secrets, as his secrets will come to light too; JS has secrets from the morning of Max's accident, Adam was brought to town for a reason, Dina and Nina have secrets about Rebecca. IMO. Once the secrets start coming out, we will have a case that is easy to solve.

My biggest concern is the AG. Just not too sure if she is in someone's pocket!? :banghead:

I am also concerned with the AG. Seems like the corruption may run very deep here.
Especially after I listened to Nina's interview where she states that the State Attorney General's office sent a personal text to her
saying "thinking of you" and to see how Max was doing. This personal text was sent to her after being finger printed at the house and seems highly unusual to me. I heard it around the 27:13 mark of her interview. Is this normal???

I absolutely do not want to offend anyone but wonder if some of those *advertiser censored* pictures might have included pictures of Rebecca. That would account for the gloating by this sick sheriff. It would not have surprised me at all if some were not taken the night she was killed to make her look worse.

Wonder what her sister says about this? I also wouldn't put it past JS to encourage that sort of thing and who knows what was taped. Anything can be planned and I think this murder definitely was.

All of the above is my opinion only.

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/dailyweekly/2011/12/rebecca_zahau_suicide_case_reo.php

Rebecca Zahau Suicide Case Reopening Sought by Seattle Attorney Anne Bremner (Updated)

A sheriff's spokesperson elaborated in an e-mail to KFMB-TV in San Diego, stating "We wanted to state in the strongest possible terms to Miss Bremner some of the materials contained [in the case files] are exceedingly sensitive and personal. We will not release material we would rather keep confidential, unless compelled to do so in response to unfounded or inaccurate assertions."

Bremner says she considers the letter a threat to back off. Ironically, she says, "The personal info to which [Gore] refers doesn't even pertain to Rebecca. He erroneously believes it does. A result, again, of an inadequate investigation."

She is pushing ahead nonetheless, currently preparing a proposal to submit to the California attorney general seeking an independent investigation of the death.

Is it not against the law to threaten someone as Gore has?

As it looks to me, Gore is the bully who is playing the last straw he has! He knows his career is finished if certain information in the files is released or if the case is reopened. Therefore, as a person in power who is use to having the last word and not being challenged, Gore has met Anne Bremner who is not afraid of him and not in his pocket.

As a poster said earlier, the Zahau's have a murdered child, what could be worse to hear? Hearing the threat from Gore would anger me so much, it would give me strength as a Zahau to push forward! Gore has treated them so despicably that his threat would not deter me.

A murderer(s) is running around lose. Power and money does not equate the ability to take another persons life because YOU have determined that person needs to die! Let Gore spill his secrets, as his secrets will come to light too; JS has secrets from the morning of Max's accident, Adam was brought to town for a reason, Dina and Nina have secrets about Rebecca. IMO. Once the secrets start coming out, we will have a case that is easy to solve.

My biggest concern is the AG. Just not too sure if she is in someone's pocket!? :banghead:

So, at this point who has the most to lose if the case goes to the AG's office? Rebecca, hardly, since she has already suffered the ultimate price for whatever someone believed to be her misgivings.

The S family, yes, they do have a lot to fear, if they are found to be involved in the planning, set up, hiring, or carrying out of Rebecca's murder.

Gore, imho, has the most to lose. There was at best a shoddy investigation, full of misinformation, false statements, refusal to look at actual evidence and a predjudiced against investigating the S family or hanger ons. If this comes to light, he could not only be subject to the loss of his job and career, but criminal investigation for intent to cover up a murder. Seems as if the one who makes the threats, has the biggest reason to defend his misuse of power.

Quoted from above: A sheriff's spokesperson elaborated in an e-mail to KFMB-TV in San Diego, stating "We wanted to state in the strongest possible terms to Miss Bremner some of the materials contained [in the case files] are exceedingly sensitive and personal. We will not release material we would rather keep confidential, unless compelled to do so in response to unfounded or inaccurate assertions."

I am confused and maybe naive. They have evidence they say is exceedingly sensitive and personal, but they say she killed herself because she was distraught over max's injury. What could this evidence be that would be so sensitive that related to max's death and supported their suicide theory? Because any other information, *advertiser censored*, dirty letters, ??? would not have any bearing on the case right? I can not figure out what 'evidence' that supports her killing herself because of max would be so sensitive. Does that mean LE can release anything, bank records, diary, health info, all of your Internet searches, etc even if it doesn't have to do with the ruling? Again-suicide because guilt/sadness over injured child was the finding. Sorry, I am stuck and might not be seeing something obvious. Tia

Quoted from above: A sheriff's spokesperson elaborated in an e-mail to KFMB-TV in San Diego, stating "We wanted to state in the strongest possible terms to Miss Bremner some of the materials contained [in the case files] are exceedingly sensitive and personal. We will not release material we would rather keep confidential, unless compelled to do so in response to unfounded or inaccurate assertions."

I am confused and maybe naive. They have evidence they say is exceedingly sensitive and personal, but they say she killed herself because she was distraught over max's injury. What could this evidence be that would be so sensitive that related to max's death and supported their suicide theory? Because any other information, *advertiser censored*, dirty letters, ??? would not have any bearing on the case right? I can not figure out what 'evidence' that supports her killing herself because of max would be so sensitive. Does that mean LE can release anything, bank records, diary, health info, all of your Internet searches, etc even if it doesn't have to do with the ruling? Again-suicide because guilt/sadness over injured child was the finding. Sorry, I am stuck and might not be seeing something obvious. Tia

Keep in mind: (From lauriej’s post above)
Bremner says she considers the letter a threat to back off. Ironically, she says, "The personal info to which [Gore] refers doesn't even pertain to Rebecca. He erroneously believes it does. A result, again, of an inadequate investigation."
If the statement by Bremner is to be inclusive of all of what Gore is referencing in his threat, then the "exceedingly sensitive and personal material" must be something that is somewhat unclear. IOW, it cannot be anything clearly attributable to RZ.
I tend to believe that this points to something on her computer, which, of course, may contain the results of activity done by others. I tend to believe that this still has to do with *advertiser censored*, but who knows?

I think it is more Sheriff's Deartment BS. Maybe they are in the process of manufacturing more "evidence" just in case this moves to the state AG's office. From the time they left Rebecca "exposed" in the yard for the whole day I do not trust anything they have to say. From day one it was determined to be a "suicide" and that is what they made it and that is where they lead it, and I highly doubt they will ever change their determination or their minds.

Oh you know, I wouldn't be stunned if there might be *advertiser censored* of Rebecca from some point in the past, However, If there were photos or video with Rebecca in them on the Internet to be found they would have surfaced by now. They'd be all over the place, and the media would not hesitate to discuss them. I mean that's a juicy story.

Maybe I'm not easily scandalized anymore, but what could they have on Rebecca now that the family would want to protect? How bad could it be? What would be so embarrassing that you'd let someone get away with murder to keep it quiet?

BBM. I think there are emails or witness statements about Max's relationship with RZ that could lead to lawsuits filed by his family or his estate.

JMO

BBM. I think there are emails or witness statements about Max's relationship with RZ that could lead to lawsuits filed by his family or his estate.

JMO

Who they gonna sue? The Zahou family? With all the money that Mr. Shacknai and entourage has...well...hmm...one would think that if they had proof of wrong doing they would have already forwarded that to the police before the killing. MOO, that would have been justice.

JMO

IMO the LAST thing the Shacknai or Romano families are looking to do is open up Pandora's box on Max's accident that then lead to Rebecca's murder.

I think the thing the police are withholding is that Rebecca was into S&M. I believe that's why her and the boyfriend were together because it was his fetish.

I believe the computer search from the Southwest account was the boyfriend. I also think he and the ex wife practiced it too. Which makes me question whether Dina knew how to tie the same kind of knots found with Rebecca.

JMO

I think the thing the police are withholding is that Rebecca was into S&M. I believe that's why her and the boyfriend were together because it was his fetish.

I believe the computer search from the Southwest account was the boyfriend. I also think he and the ex wife practiced it too. Which makes me question whether Dina knew how to tie the same kind of knots found with Rebecca.

I would kindly ask for links to support both statements made here.

JMO

That kind of information would provide motive for murder.

IMO the LAST thing the Shacknai or Romano families are looking to do is open up Pandora's box on Max's accident that then lead to Rebecca's murder.

I think the parents of any child who dies a death that leaves many questions unanswered wouldn't hesitate to open the Pandora's box in order to find answers.

Rebecca's death hasn't been ruled a murder and I doubt it will ever be ruled a murder.

JMO

Who they gonna sue? The Zahou family? With all the money that Mr. Shacknai and entourage has...well...hmm...one would think that if they had proof of wrong doing they would have already forwarded that to the police before the killing. MOO, that would have been justice.

Weren't two members of the Zahou family present at the time of Max's injuries? Sometimes money isn't the only reason a civil action is filed. Sometimes it is depositions under oath that are sought because the family still seeks answers and aren't satisified with the ME's conclusion or LE's investigation.

JMO

I've always held the opinion Max's death involved negligence.

JMO

What would be the motive? Why would anyone want to kill or hurt the child?
Again, no history in RZ's background to indicate violent tendencies or suicidal tendencies.

However, there is clear violent tendencies in JS and DS's backgrounds. The death of a child is a huge motive for murder.

A child falliing from a staircase is not uncommon but RZ's death is uncommon.

Weren't two members of the Zahou family present at the time of Max's injuries? Sometimes money isn't the only reason a civil action is filed. Sometimes it is depositions under oath that are sought because the family still seeks answers and aren't satisified with the ME's conclusion or LE's investigation.

JMO

With the child's death being ruled an accident I don't see how there could be a civil case.

The ME's report on MS seems more solid to me. It fits, it answers questions. While there was confusion until after the autopsy it seemed to become very clear in the ME report. (exactly the opposite with RZ's report) That child hit the railing and then landed on a carpet covered cement floor. Children falliing down stairs is not an uncommon form of accident.

JMO

If that was the case it would have been appropriate to take that action before the killing of RZ. MOO It is also possible that underage members of JS's family were present too. No one has proven that they were not there, definitively.

I think the parents of any child who dies a death that leaves many questions unanswered wouldn't hesitate to open the Pandora's box in order to find answers.

Rebecca's death hasn't been ruled a murder and I doubt it will ever be ruled a murder.

JMO

I think the child's death is pretty clear it doesn't raise questions for me. The Zahau sister may have more information as to exactly how he fell but I doubt there was negligence. JS is just as responsible for the death of his child as MS died in his home.

Was there a piece of loose carpet, loose railing, unenforced safety rules etc. In your list of suspects I would also include JS. As far as we know right now there have been no indicators in the previous two years RZ was in the child's life that she put him in any kind of danger. The younger sister may have initiated an unsafe game but she is a child and could hardly be held legally responsible.

The "being suffocated before the fall" was ruled out by the ME's report very cleaerly. MS could have been chased, tripped or pushed over the railing in child's play but I don't see RZ having anything to do with this.

I also wonder if MS was autistic, no one has asked this question. If he was, in a large house like that maybe there should have been more than one person responsible for him.

With the child's death being ruled an accident I don't see how there could be a civil case.

The ME's report on MS seems more solid to me. It fits, it answers questions. While there was confusion until after the autopsy it seemed to become very clear in the ME report. (exactly the opposite with RZ's report) That child hit the railing and then landed on a carpet covered cement floor. Children falliing down stairs is not an uncommon form of accident.

Wrongful death lawsuits are often filed for deaths resulting from another's negligence. My father's estate won such a lawsuit.

I don't share your opinion that Max fell down a flight of stairs nor did the ME state his death resulted from a fall down stairs.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member