Sheriff Lynn Bowerman TONIGHT 8 PM Eastern on BlogTalkRadio.com

why wasn't the Mitchell family arrested over the weekend for vandalizing a national park?

Were GSR tests conducted on the four POIs the day of the "disappearance"?

Is this now solely in the hands of Bonneville and the FBI and Klein since you stated no more searches will be conducted by Lemhi?

Have the results from the evidence collected from Jessica's apartment come back, and has this evidence influenced your recent statement that you feel DeOrr was not on the camping trip? Also along those lines, do you think he could have made the trip already deceased - is that a theory being explored by law enforcement?

isaac just did a new interview and is convinced deorr was there. What gives? Bowerman and klein say isaac is truthful but they also say deorr wasnt there.

Thank you, Tricia for bringing us this opportunity to listen in from an insider! Much appreciated!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Sheriff Bowerman and Tricia. Very informative program. It sounds like the sheriff tried to give the parents the benefit of the doubt, but they kept getting caught in lies.

Thank you so much, Tricia! You can really hear how much Sheriff Bowerman cares. What a tremendous effort his team is making for little Deorr.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thank you so much, Tricia! You can really hear how much Sheriff Bowerman cares. What a tremendous effort his team is making for little Deorr.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Yeah, you could tell its weighing on his heart. He's given it his all and just wants to find DeOrr. A reward needs to be offered.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back