Sheriff's Office Asks Media for Questions/Presser on July 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me three! Since it's been planned for awhile, I'm not at all sure it's going to be that ground breaking. I sure hope I'm wrong tho.

I feel very alone thinking this press conference is much ado about nothing. It's been planned for a while. Honestly, this case is saturated with rumors, and I wonder if LE was starting to feel a little uncomfortable.This could be their effort to set the record straight about a few things and to give an account of where the investigation stands.

You're not alone, cypress. This presser was scheduled back on the 21st, the day they asked the media for questions. They said the purpose of the presser was to address the questions submitted, and we already saw the initial written response to the questions, which told us a whole lot of nothing.

It would be great if they change their approach and decide to release some real information, but I'm not hopeful.

You're not alone, cypress. This presser was scheduled back on the 21st, the day they asked the media for questions. They said the purpose of the presser was to address the questions submitted, and we already saw the initial written response to the questions, which told us a whole lot of nothing.

It would be great if they change their approach and decide to release some real information, but I'm not hopeful.

They have the goods I think to arrest her for the MFH plot...and I don't think they would need to take that to the GJ would they?
I have a feeling we will hear a ton of "I can't comment on that" today:furious:

Will there be a thread started Just for the presser??

oops , never mind I found it!:)

There will be a press conference on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 regarding the case of missing Kyron Horman. The Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office will hold the press conference at 2:00 p.m.

That's 2:00 pacific standard time (West Coast) -- 5:00 for those on the East Coast.

I have HLN on and am waiting with bated breath....

Mel

ps: discussing DDS on HLN right now. Saying DDS is not cooperating with police -- and a witness/neighbor said she was gone for 90 minutes. Neighbor even tried to call her on her cell phone and she didn't answer.

No link -- just listening to HLN.

LE can not denied that there was Grand Jury and DS home was search...But hey will just say "NO Comment":furious:

I agree sitting here waiting for a bunch of no comments. I guess I hoping for anything. :banghead:

I really excepting to hear that there be delay in the presser...I don't know why!
:banghead:

Once the presser starts, this thread will close and we'll be moving over here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110388"]2010.07.27 - Investigators in Kyron Horman case -PRESSER @ 2PM PST - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

We do that so members who are just wanting info on the presser don't have to wade through pages of posts to find it. :)

Queen...just heard HLN will be covering it! Sorry ! Possibly CNN might carry it ???

Queen...just heard HLN will be covering it! Sorry ! Possibly CNN might carry it ???

Probably not HLN because they reprise last night's "Showbiz Tonight" at 5:00 EDT. I'll check CNN at 5:00 to see if it's on and post on the Presser thread.

Probably not HLN because they reprise last night's "Showbiz Tonight" at 5:00 EDT. I'll check CNN at 5:00 to see if it's on and post on the Presser thread.

sorry if I mislead...I walked back into my office and heard Mike Brooks say they were coveing it...maybe he meant at their 6:00 (EST) hour...or I need to clean the wax out of my ears!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500