She's close to..."home", "hope", "holts"...

Agree no codespeak just lies and stalling tactics. Also agree Lee knew, I think George did too, they just had to wait until Cindy saw the light. Sad.

Yep,at 5:48 she definitely says "I mean none of that has altered because chibiglipibby abop pap."

i am pretty sure i hear her clearly say here, "i mean none of that has altered because it's as is", meaning her lie is not changing depending on who she speaks to.

i also believe i hear her say "hope".

Hearing this conversation now in court and realizing that YM was also listening in and LA knew that perhaps explains some of the fancy footwork LA is doing. This is when he was trying to help LE and may have invited YM to listen. He had to be careful not to be too specific in case it looked like he was talking to her about things she had spoken about with her attorney and JB got ahold of it. I'll bet it's part of the reason that JB accused LA of being an "agent of the state". Of course, LE was covering its bases by also having AL wear a wire to make sure LA didn't know anything himself. I'm sure they had no idea who they could really trust, and I'm sure YM would have cautioned LA not to be too specific about things that could have been client privilege.

Even if this is not code talk, it sent chills down my spine that holt is a wooded hill of some kind. Kc seems to try to use big words when speaking like "without haste".I mean who talks like that? Lol

Does anyone else remember this info? I keep a "cheat sheet" of things to look at (I just can't keep it all straight! And I blame menopause for that LOL :crazy:) and I wrote down that someone posted here that maybe this could have been the "Holt" in Holt Ave. (Winter Park). I tried using search and can't find the original post I'm talking about...

So I just looked that street up and it is right around the corner from the 9th Grade Center (528 Huntington Avenue, Winter Park, FL) that Lee and Casey both attended (remember Casey saying "Check places locally Lee, in all honesty, places that are familiar to us, to our family" :waitasec:

This is also only 12 mins from Tony L's Sutton Place apartment (3843 Sutton Place Boulevard, Winter Park, FL, close to Rollins College) per google maps.

Or maybe this theory was already discarded and I should have crossed it out?

OH! Sorry! I finally found the post I was referring to about reading about "Holt" - but it was on a different site. I'm such a :loser: LOL

Well, anyway I'm still intrigued. IF she was telling Lee "Holt" did Casey accidentally (or on purpose) spill a clue to Lee?

Holt (Ave.) is just so very close to the 9th Grade Center they attended

34gvj0m.jpg

Anyone know if LE ever investigated there (their old school)?

She said holt.

ETA - She also told her brother that she had spoken to Caylee!

Unfreekenbelievable!

And she's out there jogging.

She told her brother where Caylee was.

She said holt.

ETA - She also told her brother that she had spoken to Caylee!

Unfreekenbelievable!

And she's out there jogging.

She told her brother where Caylee was.

i can't decide if she's saying home, holt or hope. It's possible she's muddying the waters between all words. For instance if she's saying she's close to home/hope where she always was buried, and it was near holt she was killed? I always believe she frantically called her Mom (CA) while she drove north away from the family home and headed west towards TL's apartment. When her Mom didn't answer and TL wasn't home and she still had Caylee incapacitated in the car by whatever means ...she finished her off at an isolated park type area. Always assumed JB park. But gosh maybe it was Lake Virginia near the 9th grade center? Interesting sleuthing

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back