Shiloh Jolie Pitt is a BLOB???

Marthatex said:
I think it's admirable that you are (Bhama Mama) willing to give her slack and realize that things may have been misquoted, taken out of context, exaggerated, etc. - and that she was just plain BEING TOO POLITICALLY CORRECT; over-explaining. WE GET THE POINT ANGIE. You are doing great things.

Fox news is waiting to pounce on her. I would say, "of course I love them all the same", and nothing further. It's her personal life.

That said, I thought my little newborn girl was the most gorgeous, perfect thing I had ever seen. She was plump and had beautiful lips. I would never have thought of her as a blob. My son on the other hand had a crooked nose and SCARED ME, he was so ugly. He grew up handsome.

I always thought Angie, was very weird, but I've been trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. SHE'S JUST A LITTLE TOO OVER THE TOP for me. How can she think she's so down to earth when she flies to all these exotic places, spends time motoring in Vietnam, jet sets everywhere. something's gotta give. IMO
Now... I can say almost the same thing. My daughter came out pink, blonde, blue eyed with a perfect head and perfect features. Sweet disposition. I always said that she was the most beautiful baby, even from the time when she was laid on my chest after birth. Sweet disposition at the same time. However, she did have a mind of her own. For instance, she was only going to take a bottle, and that was it! The bottle was too easy!
Now, my son was ten pounds... came out white. Didn't breath. Had a huge bruise from forehead to lips. So his face was pretty much blue. Then, the whites of his eyes were blood red. And he had a cone head. Peeling dry skin. Even though I am a nurse and had seen babies who had had a rough ride through the birth canal before... when it was my own, I was shocked. He wasn't pretty, that is for sure. And he was so big, he didn't look like a newborn to me... he was like a big beat up baby!!! He looked scary - and he scared me! But personality wise - he was always so sweet from the beginning... and a great nurser. Always very open to whatever we are doing, he has seemed content and interested in it.
All of that faded away pretty quickly, and he is an absolutely beautiful baby boy! He's got the best disposition ever (he's such a happy boy). I never would have considered him a blob... even though I can relate at being shocked. However, I loved them both the same from the moment they were both born!!!!! I just came to grips pretty quickly that both of my children weren't going to glow with beauty from the moment they were born!!!

I just don't understand her comments. My opinion from my experiences.

Yeah Billy Bob even has as a Maddox tattoo from that time.

Maybe So said:
I agree.

I can't for the life of me see why so many people cut her so much slack ... like she was wild years and years ago and finally settled down and had kids. She did lots of questionable stuff within the last couple of years. Maybe some don't see sleeping around with married men when you have a small child around as anything wrong but I do.

Poor Maddox Billy Bob Thorton was supposed to be Maddox's dad...but Billy Bob got tossed aside and Maddox got a brand new daddy....someone else's husband no less. Daddy's are disposable and interchangable don't you know. I wouldn't have my kids calling my boyfriend "daddy" within a few months of dating him.

And orphans are somehow more deserving than her own kid because they have suffered. Yeesh, I doubt Maddox can even remember his life before being adopted...he leads a pretty priveledged life.

Any mom who doesn't bubble with pride and see any personality in their own baby is a pretty sad mom in my opinion. I don't think she bonded with her baby or she would see her as something equally as special as her adopted children perhaps in different ways or for different reasons...but she should be raving about her new baby....

And we are glad to have them here.

At least they put their money and time where their mouths are. More than I can say for some who lived here and invested time and their money, in the form of houses, creating jobs etc, yet left because things weren't going just right for them and taking those jobs they created with them. (not talking every day joe shmoe either, talking celebs here, who had the money to make things easier for themselves)

Not to say the others didn't have that right, but put up or shut up I say! Or in other words, if you don't at least try to make a difference you don't have a right to complain in my world.

They may not be the best spokesmen for a lot of people but I at least admire them for the stand they are taking.

And yes, they will do a lot for the city. Brad is on a board to help make green housing...he's given money towards that, set it up and is actively helping in other ways. Not sure what she will do but ya know even if all she does is raise her kids, that's enough in my book.

BhamMama said:
And we are glad to have them here.

At least they put their money and time where their mouths are. More than I can say for some who lived here and invested time and their money, in the form of houses, creating jobs etc, yet left because things weren't going just right for them and taking those jobs they created with them. (not talking every day joe shmoe either, talking celebs here, who had the money to make things easier for themselves)

Not to say the others didn't have that right, but put up or shut up I say! Or in other words, if you don't at least try to make a difference you don't have a right to complain in my world.

They may not be the best spokesmen for a lot of people but I at least admire them for the stand they are taking.

And yes, they will do a lot for the city. Brad is on a board to help make green housing...he's given money towards that, set it up and is actively helping in other ways. Not sure what she will do but ya know even if all she does is raise her kids, that's enough in my book.
See, Eve! Brad and Agelina must have heard you ---they are taking their good will domestic! :blowkiss:

southcitymom said:
See, Eve! Brad and Agelina must have heard you ---they are taking their good will domestic! :blowkiss:

I think it's great they're bringing their good works to the USA! :)

Eve

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back