Short haired blond girl

yes! Even though I think it's his NYC appartement that's actually an option if a family member kept paying the rent or something similar. This is an eery resemblence! Nose, chin, birth mark on chin, hair. Bravo!

Still to this day, my heart aches the most for this young woman for different reasons. Not only has she been victimized by Alcala but I feel like she has been victimized (if I can say so) ever since her photos were released. It makes me sad to see that many ppl are doubting her gender when you can clearly see this person is/was a she in the photos where she is smiling as well as some photos which were cropped differently.

What worries me the most is the fact that Alcala had so many photos of her, 3 of which bother me so much more than the others ; the one in which she looks sad and may have tearful eyes, the one with her neck extended (her posture is strange imo) but mainly the one where she looks sideway and seems to be fearful. That photo makes me think that Alcala had a camera with a timer to take photos of himself while he would rape/attack his victims.

I would add a 4rth picture but I'm not sure if it's makeup or not. For those who saw or can see the photos, is it only me or does it look like she has black eyes in one of them while she doesnt in the others? (I really wish I knew how to upload the photos here).

If I remember correctly Alcala took photos of other ladies in that same room but do we know if this was in his NY or Cal apartment?

This short haired blonde lady has been on my mind, ever since I took a fresh new look at Alcalas photos, because to me she looked like a sweet and nice young lady and I must admit that I think she was very attractive with her beautiful smile as seen in some of the photos. I really hope that she is alive and enjoying life.

I wish there were more activities on this forum but also more infos coming from the authorities as to whom had been identified and why not re-releasing the photos of the UID persons.

This girl is one of the ones who is still unidentified. I don't say "missing" because we have no idea who she is or what her story is.

I think this is also from early 1971 and this person is 16 at most as well

This is the same room imo as sad faced blond girl; but there the built in cupboard is open.

Thx for the pdf. Who is the young man at the club?? Pic 44.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back