Show Transcripts and Show Videos - NO DISCUSSION!

13-April-2010
Jane Valez-Mitchell case coverage - lots of interesting discussion & Tim Miller speaks

VELEZ-MITCHELL: "Nothing to break me of. They need to leave me alone." That was Misty Croslin.

This precious child you`re looking at disappeared on her watch. She has maintained that the child vanished into thin air. Police question that story.

We`re going to go now to Tim Miller, director of Texas EquuSearch, who has searched for this precious child high and low.

Tim, this is a dramatic development tonight, that this search is going through the night. They pulled a box out of the river. They`re searching with divers. This area is only five miles away from where this child disappeared, on the St. John`s River near County Road 309. Five miles away. Wouldn`t this area have been searched before? You guys did the search.

TIM MILLER, DIRECTOR, EQUUSEARCH: Well, we didn`t -- actually, we didn`t search that area. But when I was down there when Misty took the polygraph test and voice analysis test and stuff, I believe it was Ronald that was with us when we were saying, you know, "What areas do you think we need to search?" And they actually took a sound of that area and said that was an area that -- that Cousin Joe fished at. And he said he had some interest in it. And...

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Who fished at?

MILLER: The cousin Joe, I believe. The cousin out of Tennessee.

much more here

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/13/ijvm.01.html

ISSUES WITH JANE VELEZ-MITCHELL

Police Searching Lake for Missing 5-Year-Old; Teens Family Apologizes for Assault on Josie Ratley

Aired April 14, 2010 - 19:00:00 ET

<snip>
VELEZ-MITCHELL: Fast-breaking news as we speak. It is day two of the frantic -- and I mean frantic -- underwater search for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings. Tonight, investigators bring Misty Croslin -- that`s right, Misty Croslin, the last person to see little Haleigh alive -- in handcuffs to the search site where they are presumably looking for Haleigh`s body.

There she is. Look carefully. You`ll see Misty right there. She was brought down to the dock. You can see the detectives also gesturing, quite wildly. Investigators furiously scouring the banks of the St. Johns River just two miles away, two miles now, we`re learning, from the trailer park where little Haleigh disappeared, focusing their attention on this dock, bringing in cadaver dogs, bringing in dive teams and underwater sonar devices.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/14/ijvm.01.html

========================================

NANCY GRACE

Cops Bring Misty to Haleigh Search Site

Aired April 14, 2010 - 20:00:00 ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Breaking news tonight, Satsuma, Florida. A 5- year-old girl tucked into bed. Five hours later, she`s gone. Daddy comes home from the night shift to find not a trace of little Haleigh. Last person to see her alive, new stepmother Misty Croslin, who goes on to flunk four polygraphs and a voice stress test. Little Haleigh`s own father, Ronald Cummings, and baby-sitter-turned-stepmother Misty Croslin both handcuffed, arrested, booked. Charges, drug trafficking.

In the last 24, after something or somebody leads search teams, cadaver dogs, scuba divers, helicopters to comb the St. John`s River into the night last night, bombshell tonight. Misty Croslin rousted out of her private jail cell yet again, but this time taken in cuffs down to the dock of the St. John`s. We have the video. As she stands there in handcuffs, she motions out to the water, pointing out a specific spot to police.

As the search for 5-year-old Haleigh goes on, a human ID crime lab vehicle just arrives on the scene. Family members gathering at the Putnam County jail. Is there finally a break in the search for Haleigh Cummings? Has the 5-year-old girl`s body been found? Did Misty Croslin finally crack?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1004/14/ng.01.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back